B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BuzzH
You had a choice to make, stop bitc hing about the decisions others made.

Everyone with a single firing brain cell knows the risks and rewards to your binary world view.

Lots of situations that fall between your 2 listed choices...I am one.

Thank makes no sense what-so-ever.

The SHEER WASTE of .GOV made/makes me any money I want... any time.

Cost out ANYTHING .GOV and the over payment will stagger you... Build a simple outhouse... $5m. Build a .GOV maintenance building and it is NOT $500 SF... it is $8k SF.

THIS PARASITIC DESTRUCTION is very deliberate.

I actually know BamBam and his job... I respect him and the massive perks he can garner from his employer BECAUSE HE SKILLED OUT THE WAZOO.

Brokedick Buzz you are NOT BamBam... You are a parasite... which is actually quite the opposite.

So Cash,
Tell me about this BamBam dude? has the big government money turned his brain too schit?

BamBam is OK in my book.

He a yankee, but who cares anymore.

He has some very rare talents... and he works them to his advantage. He has my respect.

Interesting... so far he has no respect from me... if he doesn't understand freedom and that that very freedom provided him the opportunities he currently enjoys... fugg him.
Communist countries were full of smart talented people, the system never gave them a chance to utilize their talents

Cash, appreciate the kind words, the feeling is mutual.

Irfubar, I’m not looking for any respect from you, don’t flatter yourself. I understand freedom, you have no idea where I’ve been what I’ve done, and what I’ve seen! [bleep] me? Now that really hurt.LOL

Of course I have no idea... why would I ?
I do know that out of the blue you called out my character and integrity.... tells me all I need to know about you.... now maybe you can enlighten me with pic's , stories etc... about who you are and your accomplishments....
I have been an open book here over the years.... find a lie from me and post it up or shut the fugg up

Enlighten you with personal pictures and stories about me and my accomplishment, I don’t think so! There are a few people on this forum that know a bit of my life and accomplishments, (CashisKing) being one of them…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You had a choice to make, stop bitc hing about the decisions others made.

Everyone with a single firing brain cell knows the risks and rewards to your binary world view.

Lots of situations that fall between your 2 listed choices...I am one.

Thank makes no sense what-so-ever.

The SHEER WASTE of .GOV made/makes me any money I want... any time.

Cost out ANYTHING .GOV and the over payment will stagger you... Build a simple outhouse... $5m. Build a .GOV maintenance building and it is NOT $500 SF... it is $8k SF.

THIS PARASITIC DESTRUCTION is very deliberate.

I actually know BamBam and his job... I respect him and the massive perks he can garner from his employer BECAUSE HE SKILLED OUT THE WAZOO.

Brokedick Buzz you are NOT BamBam... You are a parasite... which is actually quite the opposite.

So Cash,
Tell me about this BamBam dude? has the big government money turned his brain too schit?

BamBam is OK in my book.

He a yankee, but who cares anymore.

He has some very rare talents... and he works them to his advantage. He has my respect.

Interesting... so far he has no respect from me... if he doesn't understand freedom and that that very freedom provided him the opportunities he currently enjoys... fugg him.
Communist countries were full of smart talented people, the system never gave them a chance to utilize their talents

Cash, appreciate the kind words, the feeling is mutual.

Irfubar, I’m not looking for any respect from you, don’t flatter yourself. I understand freedom, you have no idea where I’ve been what I’ve done, and what I’ve seen! [bleep] me? Now that really hurt.LOL

Of course I have no idea... why would I ?
I do know that out of the blue you called out my character and integrity.... tells me all I need to know about you.... now maybe you can enlighten me with pic's , stories etc... about who you are and your accomplishments....
I have been an open book here over the years.... find a lie from me and post it up or shut the fugg up

Enlighten you with personal pictures and stories about me and my accomplishment, I don’t think so! There are a few people on this forum that know a bit of my life and accomplishments, (CashisKing) being one of them…

Well for the most part Cash is not talking...
I cannot recall a single post of yours, you must not have said anything I found noteworthy.... I will pay attention from now on , but sounds like you aren't to into sharing....
You seem to have no problem attacking me for my ideas and philosophies though in a nasty personal way, so in the future I will take note of your post and when the opportunity arrises I shall point out your ignorance in a witty way, not that nasty personal schit you used on me....
should be fun.... hahahahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Tell you what, post up some receipts and proof you have that the gov is paying 80k for a truck, putting used reclaimed oil in their vehicles, and intentionally not changing oil.

I'll follow up with my proof.

If you're really interested in some facts, FOIA is your friend.

Look at the brokedick Buzz "Chit-Fly" juke and jive around his own stink...

YOU offered... BUT now you twist it (like YOU ALWAYS DO) into some parasitic money wasting game (FOIA... SURE THING BROKEDICK... MORE .GOV WASTE).

*BTW... I know the FOIA game very well (politicians/aides hate that chit... and I mean HATE).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm in the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers. The union is pretty much toothless, we can't strike and get the BOHICA from the company. If it weren't for the pay, I wouldn't do it. It allowed my wife to stay home with our daughter as much as she wanted.

Daughter's grown and on her own now, and I have 11 years left before retirement. Unless the Congress figures out how to raid my pension, we should do alright with retirement income. The benifits have been okay, but every contract they're becoming less and less. Ultimately the company wants automated trains from point a to b and minimal employees at minimum wages.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Bam Bam, I still challenge you to find me lying, mis portraying etc... who I am and what I have done... I have thousands of post, complete with many pic's , should be easy for you.
So prove you are the man of character and integrity you think you are and put up or shut up... hop to it skippy....

Oh and for the record I have considered Cash a man of substance and integrity, but his endorsement of you now puts that in doubt... see how that works

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Unions are great,
The worse scam perpetrated on the American public is by far the Federal Pension Guaranty Fund. Allows employers to Not fund pensions, then to declare bankruptcy when the liability in the unpaid pensions amount is more than their assets, then they go right back into business and start the same scam again, same day, all over again. The employers hand off the pension to the Guaranty fund. You, every one of you get to pay the never funded pensions......how do you guys like that little multi Trillion dollar scam? Oh and the best part is the owners can agree to any union concessions, because they will not and never intend to pick up the pieces, you will. Bet you did not know you had a full open hose squirting money out of your bank account, did you. Quit looking at assets and liabilities, look instead at unfunded pension liabilities.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh and Bam Bam, I still challenge you to find me lying, mis portraying etc... who I am and what I have done... I have thousands of post, complete with many pic's , should be easy for you.
So prove you are the man of character and integrity you think you are and put up or shut up... hop to it skippy....

Oh and for the record I have considered Cash a man of substance and integrity, but his endorsement of you now puts that in doubt... see how that works

OMG, you sound like a child! A challenge, too funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No worries.... these days the government actually makes money... prints it out of thin air they do.... then share it with big corp, wall street etc... a little trickles down to the little man...
Problem being creating $ out of a key stroke devalues every dollar out there, the poor working man has to work harder because each dollar is less valuable....
Yet Buzz , Bam Bam and crew are cool with that because they are connected to the .gov money machine.....
If only Buzz understood inflation.... guess they didn't teach him about that in college?
I would venture to guess .gov butters Bam Bam bread also? simply a guess, as he won't say.... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

OMG, you sound like a child! A challenge, too funny.

The irony of someone that goes by "BamBam" calling me childish is sooo, well ironic

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Leonard .... fugg you for telling me I should respect BamBam

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

My Man,you are falling apart…. I don’t need any respect from you., Nor do I want it. I am secure in my life. Comical.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

My Man,you are falling apart…. I don’t need any respect from you., Nor do I want it. I am secure in my life. Comical.

Listen, we can go back-and-forth all effing day, tit for tat, childish, bullshit. I have to go cut 2 acres of grass, would you believe it on a paid holiday? I still have to work. You’re gonna have to carry on without me.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Tell you what, post up some receipts and proof you have that the gov is paying 80k for a truck, putting used reclaimed oil in their vehicles, and intentionally not changing oil.

YOU offered... BUT now you twist it (like YOU ALWAYS DO) into some parasitic money wasting game (FOIA... SURE THING BROKEDICK... MORE .GOV WASTE).

*BTW... I know the FOIA game very well (politicians/aides hate that chit... and I mean HATE).

Then you should know you dont have to file a foia request to find out what gsa spends on vehicles and maintenance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F.U.C.K.

T.H.E.

U.N.I.O.N.S.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t understand why, when someone asks a question, people can’t say yes or no. And leave it at that!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought my response was a clear, unequivocal "no."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by taylorce1
I'm in the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers. The union is pretty much toothless, we can't strike and get the BOHICA from the company. If it weren't for the pay, I wouldn't do it. It allowed my wife to stay home with our daughter as much as she wanted.

Daughter's grown and on her own now, and I have 11 years left before retirement. Unless the Congress figures out how to raid my pension, we should do alright with retirement income. The benifits have been okay, but every contract they're becoming less and less. Ultimately the company wants automated trains from point a to b and minimal employees at minimum wages.

Your daughter has father and he paid child support.

USMC
Life Member VFW
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I did not tell you or anyone what to do... or who to respect or not respect... I DO NOT DO THAT.

I said BamBam has my respect, because of what he does and how he works an opportunity "like a boss".

---------------------------

I figure you are about half joking anyway... alas ain't Capitalism about the Art of the Deal anyway?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I did not tell you or anyone what to do... or who to respect or not respect... I DO NOT DO THAT.

I said BamBam has my respect, because of what he does and how he works an opportunity "like a boss".

---------------------------

I figure you are about half joking anyway... alas ain't Capitalism about the Art of the Deal anyway?

Ok, understood.... trying to make a point.... so yes there was some tongue in cheek.... smile

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Then you should know you dont have to file a foia request to find out what gsa spends on vehicles and maintenance.

You wormy little parasite you... twisting and turning at every callout.

I once bid on 246 late model cars and trucks (or 360+/- available) at GSA Lakewood...

I would have been SO FUGGED... if I had won even half of them.

So yeah... I know GSA.

Page 26 of 39 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, 8 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,574
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.