Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
cv540 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Too old my azz. If he thought he stood a good chance of being reelected he would be running again. Good riddance

Mitt Romney will RETIRE: Republican Senator, 76, says he won't seek a second term because he's too … https://mol.im/a/12514913 via https://dailym.ai/android

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cv540: This is good news in so may ways.
FMR
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Slams Trump and Biden for being too old. Says ZERO about the frozen turtle...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He may be facing lack of backing in Utah too.

But I dunno.... All that seems to matter to Mormons is that he's one too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think the citizens that elected his sorry ass thought he really was "severely conservative". What a shock especially when it takes six years to get rid of him. Cornyn might as well call it quits. He's toast and if he has any sense he knows it. Problem is he has a huge war chest to support some jackass just like him.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At 76 Mittens is probably considered young by Senate standards

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hes as guilty as is all his buddies,Pelosi,Kerry,and Mitts kids are all involved with Burisma right along with Hunter.
This has been a scam since 2008 and NO ONE,has done anything about it.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from ace.mu.nu]

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya.

Dom Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Good riddance to another RINO.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
In related news, his son just got fired by the ukrainian oligarch he was workin for.

His son-in law got laid off from the consulting job he had with a Chinese importing company.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Eric308

You need more tinfoil you worthless commie….

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
AMF.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cv540: This is good news in so may ways.
FMR
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

How many ways does thou think good?
Let me count them.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Mitt voted for Obama

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think the citizens that elected his sorry ass thought he really was "severely conservative". What a shock especially when it takes six years to get rid of him. Cornyn might as well call it quits. He's toast and if he has any sense he knows it. Problem is he has a huge war chest to support some jackass just like him.

Massachusetts Republican. That's a Libtard with too much money to be a Democrat.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

For one thing, I didn’t think it was a “great article”. Initially I thought it was satire but it’s worse than satire because satire at least knows it’s untrue. The Atlantic has always been a terribly liberal rag and that’s fine, The Atlantic can be whatever it wants to be but when it passes off utter bullshit as the truth and when it predicates its hatred and regurgitates LIE after LIE….ALL PROVEN TO BE LIES btw….in their pathetic “ends justifies the means” manipulation of their (ignorant) readership solely to push their political agenda you can’t complain when you’re laughed at and thought to be a retard.

I am getting a laugh at the retards on the left now suddenly finding safe harbor in the arms of Bill Barr, John Bolton and Mittens Romney just to name a few. The left has HATED those clowns for years and never had a single positive thing to say about them but now that the election is coming up and those dumbfuck RINOs are whining about President Trump the retards are in LOVE with Barr, Romney and Bolton. I can definitely see the similarities between those dipshits and the retards on the left since NONE have a spine, none care about this country or the TRUTH instead preferring that they decide what the truth is just like they decided that men can give birth. Spineless, amoral, good-for-nothing dipshits that only care about what they can get or take or steal…they’ll murder, burn, abort, loot and riot then turnaround and cry like the little bitches they are about how they’re being treated (perpetual victims) or even how a few of their fellow retards got what they had coming. They haven’t thought this through, the rank and file left-tards are not thinking ahead and they WILL lose this war. The culture war is upon us, albeit not hot YET. The French Revolution of 1789 has many parallels to what we’re facing today. The left-tard elites and their misfit army of useful idiots..aka anyone that’s voted Democrat in the past 4 elections, or supports cutting your dick off and screaming like a banshee, or wears a mask outside despite being vaxxed and a super-boosted Karen, or anyone that denied family at holidays because they weren’t vaxxed, or thinks that the 2020 “election” isn’t at the VERY LEAST suspect are the enemies of our Republic and our Constitution as perfectly illustrated by the dumb bitch in New Mexico “SUSPENDING a INALIENABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT”…. They want to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America and not in a good way!

They WILL lose!

President Trump WILL WIN IN 2024 AGAIN!….whether “they” (see above) let him take office will determine a lot and could be the impetus for tough times to follow.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Romney is trying to save face. He knows he will be challenged in the primaries and he knows he will lose. This way he can claim he went out on his own terms.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

For one thing, I didn’t think it was a “great article”. Initially I thought it was satire but it’s worse than satire because satire at least knows it’s untrue. The Atlantic has always been a terribly liberal rag and that’s fine, The Atlantic can be whatever it wants to be but when it passes off utter bullshit as the truth and when it predicates its hatred and regurgitates LIE after LIE….ALL PROVEN TO BE LIES btw….in their pathetic “ends justifies the means” manipulation of their (ignorant) readership solely to push their political agenda you can’t complain when you’re laughed at and thought to be a retard.

I am getting a laugh at the retards on the left now suddenly finding safe harbor in the arms of Bill Barr, John Bolton and Mittens Romney just to name a few. The left has HATED those clowns for years and never had a single positive thing to say about them but now that the election is coming up and those dumbfuck RINOs are whining about President Trump the retards are in LOVE with Barr, Romney and Bolton. I can definitely see the similarities between those dipshits and the retards on the left since NONE have a spine, none care about this country or the TRUTH instead preferring that they decide what the truth is just like they decided that men can give birth. Spineless, amoral, good-for-nothing dipshits that only care about what they can get or take or steal…they’ll murder, burn, abort, loot and riot then turnaround and cry like the little bitches they are about how they’re being treated (perpetual victims) or even how a few of their fellow retards got what they had coming. They haven’t thought this through, the rank and file left-tards are not thinking ahead and they WILL lose this war. The culture war is upon us, albeit not hot YET. The French Revolution of 1789 has many parallels to what we’re facing today. The left-tard elites and their misfit army of useful idiots..aka anyone that’s voted Democrat in the past 4 elections, or supports cutting your dick off and screaming like a banshee, or wears a mask outside despite being vaxxed and a super-boosted Karen, or anyone that denied family at holidays because they weren’t vaxxed, or thinks that the 2020 “election” isn’t at the VERY LEAST suspect are the enemies of our Republic and our Constitution as perfectly illustrated by the dumb bitch in New Mexico “SUSPENDING a INALIENABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT”…. They want to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America and not in a good way!

They WILL lose!

President Trump WILL WIN IN 2024 AGAIN!….whether “they” (see above) let him take office will determine a lot and could be the impetus for tough times to follow.
I must have missed that part of the article. As far as the French Revolution Part Deux, be careful what you wish for, Robespierre.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,425 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.