79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
You gals that pretend to care need to wake the fugk up:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18501971/1

Can we get a Pard at least ph uck..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Rolly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Deflave,
I am sorry you don’t like my politics. Simply put I think Trump is a bad and evil man. I also will not support Biden. I am a gun nut, an active hunter and shooter. I have been on the “Fire” for many years and intend to stay here. You need to clean up your language. Did your mother allow you to talk like this? Very sad for an adult.

Rolly
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This works like a charm.
smart charger/maintainer

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Years ago I shelled out for a CTEK MXS 15 charger, hurt like heck to part with the coin at the time. It has paid for itself many times over.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No chit, it is impossible to keep track of them all. Thanks for the info deflave, I guess I don't spend enough time on here.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rolly
Deflave,
I am sorry you don’t like my politics. Simply put I think Trump is a bad and evil man. I also will not support Biden. I am a gun nut, an active hunter and shooter. I have been on the “Fire” for many years and intend to stay here. You need to clean up your language. Did your mother allow you to talk like this? Very sad for an adult.

Fugk you, and fugk your batteries, you left leaning cock sucker.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deflave,

A new Pard

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 10at6
Deflave,

A new Pard

Pard,

I really gotta get a service rifle up and running for next year. Pard 79S wants to shoot the pard match.

Maybe we could all pard it up.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deflave,

A new Pard

Pard,

I really gotta get a service rifle up and running for next year. Pard 79S wants to shoot the pard match.

We will be parding the chit out of parding.. everyone will say those are some real pards right their!

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys need to Cholo fit and make up-

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sLQwhWRm1EY[/video]

Last edited by Sheister; 09/15/23.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B3

Rolly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Deflave
Please put me on “Ignore” or “Block” so you don’t feel obliged to reply to any of my posts. Thanks. I’d rather not read anything that you post.
Yours truly

Rolly
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Deflave
Please put me on “Ignore” or “Block” so you don’t feel obliged to reply to any of my posts. Thanks. I’d rather not read anything that you post.
Yours truly

Or maybe if he hurt your feelers by pointing out your idiocy you should do the ignoring eh comrade?

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deflave
Yours truly

No none of us will do that. We will be here to remind you what a retard you are for voting for Biden.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Deflave
Yours truly

No thanks, you cock sucking leftist.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
We will be parding the chit out of parding.. everyone will say those are some real pards right their!

Pard,

Imagine parding for three or four days. We will be great pards.

Pard +P

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My resume looks something like
"Designed a power supply, designed a battery charger, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat."

For the last 7 years I have had two big 12 Volt Lead acid batteries in parallel, hooked up to one of these chargers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W8KJH44

During covid, the guy at the gas station said battery sales doubled.... good thing I had a constantly connected charger.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My resume looks something like
"Designed a power supply, designed a battery charger, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat."

For the last 7 years I have had two big 12 Volt Lead acid batteries in parallel, hooked up to one of these chargers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W8KJH44

So you wanna help the lefiist fugk with his problem?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Deflave
Yours truly

Since you support the democrat agenda and are a useful tool for the dems it would probably behoove YOU to ignore US!

I really don’t think you’ll get much sympathy from anyone here for taking crap over your feigned indignation over mean tweets, especially considering your indignation mentioned nothing about all the good things Trump did and only focused on his personality….just like you did with Deflave. You only seem to care about the words one uses while you ignore the policies and actions that had tremendous benefits to our country!

If you want to have an “intelligent” discussion about policy issues that President Trump instituted that you disagree with that might get you more than emotionally based insults….if you want to use your emotionally based complaints to bitch about a “mean” President then you should expect the replies you receive to be of the same tone and tenor as yours. You also are barking up the wrong tree if, after all the bullshit the left has put US and President Trump through, you think we (conservatives) aren’t fed up with the actions of you NEVER-Trumpsters and your endless emotionally driven bullshit….lies, lies and more lies yet you want us to respond to your drivel in a way that doesn’t offend your tender feelers? LMFAO….

If you don’t like it then I’d suggest YOU put US conservatives on ignore….if you don’t like bad words then put us on ignore….if you can’t handle defending your position, and I don’t know how you can, then you should take a long hard look at your idiotic grievances against the words used while ignoring the policy benefits of President Trump.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deflave,

A new Pard

Pard,

No service rifle for 10 years, Pard
But Compass Lake is all you need to know.
Lots of Pards at Perry

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (160user, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 204guy, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 46 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,548
Posts18,531,436
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.