G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hopefully So!

ya!

GWB

Good Riddance to the Bush Regime...........

an excerpt....

"Fortunately, on Saturday, the Texas State Senate acquitted Paxton on all sixteen charges. In his address to Texas State Senators, Paxton’s attorney, Tony Buzbee, declared that Paxton’s opponents “did not have anything.”

He said all the so-called whistleblowers against Paxton hired an attorney who was a “protégé of the Bush regime.” As he concluded his comments, Buzbee announced emphatically, “The Bush-era ends today.”

By acquitting Paxton and returning one of the best Attorney Generals in the country to his position, Texas State Senators finally ended a regime that had a disastrous reign of influence over the Republican Party, the state of Texas, and the country for over four decades.

It was an era marked by failure for the Republican Party and the country. Fortunately, the future for the Republican Party looks much brighter under the leadership of President Trump."

https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffcrouere/2023/09/18/column-n2628544

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump singlehandedly killed the two biggest political dynasties in this country.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Trump had done nothing else beyond deflating HRC and keeping her from office, that would have been enough for him to have my eternal thanks.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump trimmed the Bushes.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JPro
If Trump had done nothing else beyond deflating HRC and keeping her from office, that would have been enough for him to have my eternal thanks.

He derailed the 16 year Agenda 21 plan to destroy America.

Why were all the cargo ships stacked up outside the US seaports for weeks before being allowed in Port for offloading? Their cargo and holds had to be inspected for presence of nuclear bombs/ missiles before being allowed in Port.

Trump and the Military truly saved us from flying the CCP flag.

https://theamericanreport.org/category/home/gulftainer/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This isn’t over yet.

RINO Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan Fires Warning Shot at Senators Who Spared Paxton: “Not the End… Those Who Allowed Him to Keep His Office Will Have Much to Answer For”

Now the Bush Dynasty faction of TX Republican Party are going after those Senators that didn’t fall for their lies and Bullschit.

Phelan also threatened that this is not the end for Ken Paxton as he is the “subject of multiple other lawsuits, indictments and investigations.”

As they say,
Democrats want Power and with that power comes money.

Republicans want Money, and with that Money comes more Money.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tony Buzbee Discusses Background of Sham Impeachment Effort Against AG Ken Paxton

Do not let it escape your notice that not a single professional Republican entity has stood up to show their support for Texas AG Ken Paxton or congratulate him on the clear and decisive impeachment victory against the corrupt UniParty system in the Lone Star state. Not a word from The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), or any other professional Republican group.

Instead, only President Donald Trump and the overwhelming majority of the MAGA base have stood strong with Paxton – before, during and after the smear campaign to remove him. Keep this BIG UGLY data point in mind. On the federal side, with Obama-Biden flooding the border with illegal aliens, Ken Paxton was considered a threat from both the White House and the Texas Governor, Greg Abbott.

This weekend, Ken Paxton’s awesome attorney, Tony Buzbee, appeared for a Fox News interview, after the impeachment trial, to discuss the background motives and issues that led to the ridiculous effort.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...mpeachment-effort-against-ag-ken-paxton/

Paxton is getting and will continue to get the same treatment as Trump from the Republican Party.

Wrong Kind of Republican, ya know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Dade Phelan's days are numbered. He's holding his breath and rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming, and the party sees it and the party knows the constituents do not approve. The local organizations are furious, and have been since Phelan granted a number of committee chairmanships to demoncraps in direct opposition to the expressed will of the electorate.

They my get away with repeated sham impeachments and other stunts like that in Washington DC, but I don't think they can pull it off here.

I have no crystal ball like so many here do, so it may not go as I think it will. One thing's for sure...it's going to be interesting to watch.

I think Goliath is about to get smacked right between the eyes.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Tony Buzbee Discusses Background of Sham Impeachment Effort Against AG Ken Paxton

Do not let it escape your notice that not a single professional Republican entity has stood up to show their support for Texas AG Ken Paxton or congratulate him on the clear and decisive impeachment victory against the corrupt UniParty system in the Lone Star state. Not a word from The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), or any other professional Republican group.

Instead, only President Donald Trump and the overwhelming majority of the MAGA base have stood strong with Paxton – before, during and after the smear campaign to remove him. Keep this BIG UGLY data point in mind. On the federal side, with Obama-Biden flooding the border with illegal aliens, Ken Paxton was considered a threat from both the White House and the Texas Governor, Greg Abbott.

This weekend, Ken Paxton’s awesome attorney, Tony Buzbee, appeared for a Fox News interview, after the impeachment trial, to discuss the background motives and issues that led to the ridiculous effort.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...mpeachment-effort-against-ag-ken-paxton/

Paxton is getting and will continue to get the same treatment as Trump from the Republican Party.

Wrong Kind of Republican, ya know.

Excellent post!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does TX have mail-in ballots and electronic voting machines?

IC B3

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hope you’re right! Can the electorate impeach Phelan phlem? I’m on board with that as a starting point…

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well we hope and pray the Bush dyNasty is over. Rove became a household name thanks to Fox. They trotted him around and all the major players couldn't get enough of him. According to Hannity and Ingraham he was the last word about politics and candidates. The old boy made a mint off his benefactors. The Bush family has destroyed whatever credibility it ever had since he embraced democrat ideology and fell in love with Obama. One wonders just how much affection George has for the Prince of Darkness. The Bush's have lots of money and their ideology has been adopted by our state government and Washington as well. That power sharing and catering to leftist ideology has finally worn thin with the voting public. We have a long way to go to defeat the One World ideology that old GHWB embraced. It is embedded deep in the state of establishment politicians and only sending them home to contemplate their sins will finally drive the stake through the heart of liberalism. It's definitely a start. Dade surely deserves a very long retirement from politics but I'll settle for every republican in the house that voted for impeachment to be retired and replaced leaving the king with on clothes. After all he's from Houston, the place where conservativism goes to die.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Orange County Republican Executive Committee, the most populated of the counties in Phalens district, has censured him. At last count 35 other EC's have passed support letters for that censure. A censure ties into Rule 44 in the Republican state procedures and allows the state party to spend significant money in support of a challenger to him in the primary.

The grass roots of the party are fed up with him and the Bush machine. A significant number of the machine stae reps are not running for reelection.

Maybe George P can take some of his grandmothers Mexican food recipes and open up a food truck in SA so as to have a real job.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dade is from Orange TX not Houston. However, you are correct that Houston has turned into a 3rd world hell hole under Sylvester Turner and now She Jack is running for mayor. It's going to look like Nigeria before long.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
l won't miss them one bit.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Didn't lots of din-do-nuffins move in right after Katrina.?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our current CEO was Jeb's chief of staff.

She absolutely hates Trump.

My guess is Trump took away her opportunity to be a regular at the White House.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I was very happy when Bush beat Gore, but that happiness didn't last long....

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Would it be Attorney Generals or Attorneys General?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I was very happy when Bush beat Gore, but that happiness didn't last long....

Gore, the original election denier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.