Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 95 of 289 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 288 289
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Poland gets $2 billion loan from the USA for more modern weapons.

WSJ, Barrons, Euro News

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Russian FSO Security agency has over 50,000 personnel protecting Putin and other high ranking officials.

Institute for The Study of War, Reuters

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sandpit
Houston2, you seem to think those M1 tanks are going to make a difference. I used to teach tank gunnery on the m1a1, it takes at least 6 months to get a crew up and trained enough to actually be half assed proficient so those tanks in cruits hands are nothing but another target. Ive been reading this BS for quite a while, you people dont have a clue of what you talk about. Funny me and my team knew about the bio labs in ukraine back in 2003. And i also think you are nothing more than controlled opposition. Theres you and 4 others on here, i used to work for the government and you sound just like their liars passing out disinformation. Go tell your bs to someone thats dumb. I worked wmds for the government for years, you are full of schitt

I've been saying toot fruity Houston is a govt bot since his covid disinformation campaign and cheering for Biden in 2020

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Houston2, you seem to think those M1 tanks are going to make a difference. I used to teach tank gunnery on the m1a1, it takes at least 6 months to get a crew up and trained enough to actually be half assed proficient so those tanks in cruits hands are nothing but another target. Ive been reading this BS for quite a while, you people dont have a clue of what you talk about. Funny me and my team knew about the bio labs in ukraine back in 2003. And i also think you are nothing more than controlled opposition. Theres you and 4 others on here, i used to work for the government and you sound just like their liars passing out disinformation. Go tell your bs to someone thats dumb. I worked wmds for the government for years, you are full of schitt

always to get first hand knowledge instead of pedo child groomer bot schit from toothouston, direct drive Jeff and toyturdka

you think someone who doesn't speak, read or write English, like a khokhol nazi from Ukraine, would learn to operate a sophisticated American weapons system in six months? lol

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Institute for The Study of War

Commie think tank. They used to call themselves the PNAC--same old Commie ideology.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Russian FSO Security agency has over 50,000 personnel protecting Putin and other high ranking officials.

Institute for The Study of War, Reuters

The Russian FSO doesn't provide physical protectective security for Russian government officials dumb bot . How plucking dumb are you toot?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russian bot girl ribka triggered again.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Take a look around folks, theres quite a few new people that only reply to the political crap on here. They never talk about hunting fishing or anything, instead of feeding them just ignore them if they cant get a rise out of anyone then they fail.Below are some I’ve spotted.

War admiral
Eric308
Hunter13
Toydildo or what ever his name is

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine drones capture photos of fields full of Russian inflatable tank decoys.

Reuters, Forbes

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine troops finding Russian bodies that have been left in the field and boobytrapped with mines and other explosives.

The Hill, The Guardian

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Take a look around folks, theres quite a few new people that only reply to the political crap on here. They never talk about hunting fishing or anything, instead of feeding them just ignore them if they cant get a rise out of anyone then they fail.Below are some I’ve spotted.

War admiral
Eric308
Hunter13

And then there’s government controlled men such as yourself to consider.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

War admiral
Eric308
Hunter13

May as well add Houston_2. He's a lieberal. Lieberals lie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ukraine troops finding Russian bodies that have been left in the field and boobytrapped with mines and other explosives.

The Hill, The Guardian

Who boobytrapped the Russian bodies? If Russia boobytrapped their own comrades wouldn’t they mostly be endangering their own guys? I’d think that the Russians would be the one’s collecting the bodies of the dead Russians? Russia probably uses prisoners and other untermensch for corpse collection duty thereby rendering the knowledge of which bodies are boobytrapped as useless…..which is probably a good thing since the Russians aren’t known for their accurate record keeping and flawless accounting like their German friends 😀. I know that neither side has any regard for life or decency or properly respecting the bodies of their fallen comrades but is the pilfering of the enemy so prevalent that this is a logical tactic?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I did 27 years, and I’m no government puke but you are full of BS, a fuuckin communist take it in the ass liberal,eat schitt f a g g ot

Yep, you’re a government guy for sure.
One thing is sure. He is not spouting the U.S. government version or Ukraine's version.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx

War admiral
Eric308
Hunter13

May as well add Houston_2. He's a lieberal. Lieberals lie.

Simply pointing out your obvious mental illness and your dire need of help with it does not make one a liberal, Jag.

Get help. You’re a pathetic person.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
I did 27 years, and I’m no government puke but you are full of BS, a fuuckin communist take it in the ass liberal,eat schitt f a g g ot

One thing is sure. He is not spouting the U.S. government version or Ukraine's version.

A 27 year government employee,,,,much like yourself?

You government types continue to lower the bar.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

what's the daily Covid death count howler monkey? lmao

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Rand Paul spitting the truth agains commies like Toot Houston

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He is just reporting what he knows and it varies with what you and the U.S. government would like the narrative to be. He was an instructor on the tank in question and he claims it takes a while to gain proficiency in operating it. I can have someone driving a bulldozer around in a day. Learning to do something useful with it takes time.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In addition to training the M1 crews, maintenance and logistical support. Tanks against the former east bloc countries are near useless without the mechanized engineer support battalions that are supposed to go along with them.

AT minefields chew up vehicles.
Those tanks won’t win anything meaningful.

Page 95 of 289 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 288 289

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,646
Posts18,474,534
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.