Vote, and vote right.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think the COG requires Keri be placed in her rightful position as legal winner of the AZ governor race, at least that's what it says in Section 11 of the US Dept of Defense Law of War Manual.

After the coup is repelled and she is seated by the Military she can do as she wishes with her position.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think Trump has someone more exciting in mind. Someone Killery would really hate, maybe like a hole card, so to speak, more like a real surprise sleeper.. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Agreed,none of the clown show that just occurred.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A little off the topic but yesterday I was listening to Dan Bongino talk about the debate and who needs to just go away. He gave credit to some, including Kristi, Desantis and Haley. All the while hearing him I'm thinking to myself why are you even propping these people up as none of them offer anything other than rehashed ideas from the swamp. As the Indian guy stated in the 1st debate "they are all bought and paid for". Bongino lost quite a bit of clout in what he said, in my opinion.

What it boils down to is why won't people like him just get on board and support Trump. I think part of that goes back to Rush Limbaugh's comments on the RNC in President Trump's time in office. Rush saw the party as standing out of the way thinking that any day the dems would impeach Trump and end his time in office and they wanted to be able to say they had nothing to do with any of it. But they did, as we know. So for me the talking heads just don't have the moral conviction to stand with Trump and are waiting to see what happens. Much like Glen Beck did, he trashed Trump all through his campaign and ruined his own credibility in doing so. None of these people are leaders. They test the wind and pile on the side that SEEMS to be the best for their needs. I truly hope they all end up choking on their words and ways.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

He called Trump an “idiot” an a “Buffoon” For over a year.

Levin is just another phony

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, who is hoping for Desantis as VP?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's going to be Kennedy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
It's going to be Kennedy
He already publicly stated he would not take any position in a Republican Administration, so No.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
To me there are no current candidates for the nomination that are qualified for the office because they are running against Trump. He won the 2020 election but was denied his term and republicans were culpable in the steal. He must be allowed to serve his second term before I will support anyone else.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

Guess you missed the 100 or so threads of peeps pounding the table for a Trump/DeSantis team.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
It's going to be Kennedy
He already publicly stated he would not take any position in a Republican Administration, so No.

Maybe, but they lie all the time. It comes natural to them. Politics makes for strange bedfellows indeed.
Personally, I think it will have to be a woman, with the added inclusion of an effing brain.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go back to 2016 and listen to Mark Levin trashing the schit out of Donald Trump through the whole campaign cycle.

Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole

Guess you missed the 100 or so threads of peeps pounding the table for a Trump/DeSantis team.

No, I saw that. And the same 100 people asking for Desantis' head on a pike when he decided to run against Trump.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020

Levin was completely out of line trash talking DONALD in 2016. He has since eaten his words. He violated Ronald Reagan's tenant about not talking badly about another republican. I'm completely disappointed in Chris Cristie. It's a good thing that McCain has passed.

kwg
I have not seen anything from Levin that could be considered “eating his words”.

After a year of trashing Trump, it was about mid October right before the election that this POS finally realized it was either Trump or Hillary, then and only then did he take his head out of his ass and gave Trump a Milk Toast Endorsement.

He still does not support Donald Trump, he considers Trump just another “ Lesser of Two Evils”.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

kwg
Was there every any reason to NOT be disappointed in him? He will and always has done what the establishment wants.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611

kwg
Was there every any reason to NOT be disappointed in him? He will and always has done what the establishment wants.
Can you name a Republican, especially a DC Republican, besides Trump, that does not fit that mold?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

kwg
Can you name a Republican, especially a DC Republican, besides Trump, that does not fit that mold?

That's easy to answer. NO! Just when you think one of them might offer a glimmer of hope they betray us but I haven't even seen that for a long time. The entire pool of politicians needs a purging and so far we only hear one man agree with that and his name is Trump.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

kwg

That's easy to answer. NO! Just when you think one of them might offer a glimmer of hope they betray us but I haven't even seen that for a long time. The entire pool of politicians needs a purging and so far we only hear one man agree with that and his name is Trump.

How can ya tell if Gaetz is the real thing, or just another actor playing a roll?

If he is “Real”, he will not get re-elected in 2024.

Boebert was the real deal, she has been targeted by the RNC and will not win re-election.

This was predicted long before her current surveillance videos showed up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (270cowboy, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 257 mag, 62 invisible), 3,225 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,732
Posts18,535,159
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.