Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KenMi
Liar Larry at it again. Going for a post record while dreaming he is actually doing something productive. Facts don't lie, he does.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle a **gger.

That fraud probably steals half his pics, lies about everything he says to inflate his fart bag ego, and is still a miserable, virtueless troll.

Must be a "virtual" paradise, to clash keys and cut and paste on "time off".
Lol.

Take his advice as exactly what not to do, and you will be miles ahead. Hint
Lol
Even the dimmest are aware Big Stick habitually posts his own pixels even if it isn't his kill. I'm pretty certain Nobody (pun intended) has led more folks to water on The Campfire than Larry.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Don't be too hard on the gals,Imagination and Pretend is ALL that they "have". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

'Bout time to gather up a GrandBaby and go Conk Chrome. Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by KenMi
Liar Larry at it again. Going for a post record while dreaming he is actually doing something productive. Facts don't lie, he does.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle a **gger.

That fraud probably steals half his pics, lies about everything he says to inflate his fart bag ego, and is still a miserable, virtueless troll.

Must be a "virtual" paradise, to clash keys and cut and paste on "time off".
Lol.

Take his advice as exactly what not to do, and you will be miles ahead. Hint
Lol
Even the dimmest are aware Big Stick habitually posts his own pixels even if it isn't his kill. I'm pretty certain Nobody (pun intended) has led more folks to water on The Campfire than Larry.

Cept the water was raw sewage. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That High Pitched Brokedick Hurt Feeler Professional Victim Whine,sure is fhuqking SOOTHING...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a simplistic critique by me,greatly swing The Market. Typical "slow" afternoon again today. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
No wonder all these Crying CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunts,steal my pixels. Their "life's" efforts,wouldn't knock a slow weekday in the head. Hint.

Pardon a 4yr old stealing the show. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
That little Dude is four already?!

Holy Crap, time does fly around this place. Looks like the whole famdamily is having a blast. Kudos!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
PPV/Pizza Night at my house,with Canelo stealing the show. It happens fast. Hint................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Stick good looking grand kid glad to see your daughter finally learned to smile.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cool pics.

Looks like a good day.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I do like those pics. Post all you can. GD

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Best Game Face in The Business. Hint.

The Dude never could get it down,as there was always a hint of a smile. Hint.

There's been alotta Castin' and Blastin'. Can't wait until the GrandBabies can wear cork boots and pack meat. Hint.................(grin)

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
That little Dude is four already?!

Holy Crap, time does fly around this place. Looks like the whole famdamily is having a blast. Kudos!

+1

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Unfortunately,I think Hercules is going to be a Smiler. Hint.

The horror. Hint................(grin)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Unfortunately,I think Hercules is going to be a Smiler. Hint.

The horror. Hint................(grin)

Hopefully you live long enough for that poor kid to grow up and pound your ass for all the dumb pictures you post.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntRun,

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you set on the sidelines of Life "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
KchuntRun,

Keep your Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you set on the sidelines of Life "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Start stockpiling Chiclets, you will need them once that little kid grows up and gets to knocking out what teeth you have left from gumming all the rocks you eat.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntRun,

Your VERY Tender Feelers and Emotional Rollercoaster are VERY important to me,as you frantically "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you Whine long,loud and often,in your DESPERATE pleas for "Help!" ala Vagina Monologue. May I suggest (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual locations,to tide you over,as you put trembling fingers to keyboard,with estrogen fueled tears streaming your crossed-eyes. Hint.

I reckon it is plum handy for someone who "does" as "much" as you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Crying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Great pics of them kids!

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They got it rough. Hint.(grin)

NOTHING is better than a GrandBaby belly laugh and there's zero fhuqks given in connecting the dots. Hint.

I should upload the video of BabyMan's First Bear,at 6 months old. It was/is fhuqking EPIC. Hint................

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They got it rough. Hint.(grin)

NOTHING is better than a GrandBaby belly laugh and there's zero fhuqks given in connecting the dots. Hint.

I should upload the video of BabyMan's First Bear,at 6 months old. It was/is fhuqking EPIC. Hint................

Grandpa's scope ain't going to be the same after this accuracy adjustment. Great pic.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 2UP, 264mag, 26 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.