Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
But talk about duck taping some oriental kid to the wall and the thread gets locked and user gets his peepee slapped.

Well.

Now that that is known.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I'm gonna hang a pic of a white kid duck taped to a wall.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Khanarella Jr??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So who's deceased child are you guys talking about?

The subject should be put to bed. Unthinkable to think that stooping to that level is somehow acceptable, but here we are…
Yes. I'm not asking to further it but to make sure of who I think it was. I didn't know this had happened and you're right it is unthinkable to stoop that low.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t understand what’s wrong with just keeping in mind this is an internet site, not yer house or even a local civic organization.

What exactly would one do to “clean this place up”? Kick off those who don’t kiss the right butt? I’d prefer to everyone be here and I be allowed to interact or ignore as I see fit.

I’ve been on heavily moderated sites where the feelers of the most sensitive and unable to ignore/scroll on by were catered to. They’re not fun.

If that’s more to your liking and things here are causing you distress maybe it’s time to put yer focus elsewhere?

There have been seasons when I’ve been more and less engaged. Nothing wrong with that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
I don’t understand what’s wrong with just keeping in mind this is an internet site, not yer house or even a local civic organization.

What exactly would one do to “clean this place up”? Kick off those who don’t kiss the right butt?

Great question. Apparently, fight someone else's battles for him. Or just be a "coward" and help speed the downfall of America, as we know it.

Was that dramatic enough?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
self-inflicted
adjective
self-in·​flict·​ed ˌself-in-ˈflik-təd
Synonyms of self-inflicted
: inflicted or caused by oneself
a self-inflicted wound
His staff problems are self-inflicted, the product of his poor judgment and bad choices.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I been on this forum for dang near 20 years. I check in about every day to see what the new drama is,
but if I never opened this website again my life would go on and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.........

It's a ONLINE FORUM.............get real people........sheeshhhhhhhhhhh!

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
I been on this forum for dang near 20 years. I check in about every day to see what the new drama is,
but if I never opened this website again my life would go on and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.........

It's a ONLINE FORUM.............get real people........sheeshhhhhhhhhhh!

Well put! I feel the same way. Some of the folks here go into full Chernobyl melt down mode when the site is down for even an hour. I feel bad for them. Their lives must really suck badly to need the attention they get from this site.

Medics bury their mistakes..
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Road rage encompasses a variety of aggressive behaviors by the driver of a motor vehicle, which seem well beyond the perceived offense committed by the victim. These behaviors range from shouting, screaming, and yelling at another driver to using a weapon, including the vehicle, to incite damage to the victim or the victim’s vehicle.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm pretty much just here for the memes. wink

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
“You’re pizzin in the wind
And it’s blowing back on all your friends
You’re pizzin, pizzin in the wind. “

Jerry Jeff

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
24hour cabin fever.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
what the Hunters Campfire is about because they've btdt, and ALMOST ALL of the tens of thousands of members of this site choose NOT to post on it because of what they see here. And somehow the guys that do bring up the elephant in the room are all wrong? Whatever.

LOL

How about the "good guys" open their damn mouth and clean this schit up so it's civil and usable for the majority, rather than the dozen guys that want to trash the whole place and make it unusable for everyone?

How 'bout that "good guys"? When you gunna grow a set and speak up? Clean this place up.

yep........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
24hour cabin fever.

79year retard

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
As usual, pages of the lowest common denominators and the cowards send PM's rather than post in public.
Do what?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd love to hear which idiot PMs Fireballz.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
what the Hunters Campfire is about because they've btdt, and ALMOST ALL of the tens of thousands of members of this site choose NOT to post on it because of what they see here. And somehow the guys that do bring up the elephant in the room are all wrong? Whatever.

LOL

How about the "good guys" open their damn mouth and clean this schit up so it's civil and usable for the majority, rather than the dozen guys that want to trash the whole place and make it unusable for everyone?

How 'bout that "good guys"? When you gunna grow a set and speak up? Clean this place up.

What a menopausal whiny bitch you have become.

For fugg's sake Ballz... grow a damn set.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Is it 30, 60, or 90 day detox these days? They are letting him login to check his PM’s but don’t appear to be letting him post.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

What a menopausal whiny bitch you have become.

For fugg's sake Ballz... grow a damn set.

Become?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,398
Posts18,488,906
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.