Originally Posted by hanco
Only by pussy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Stage hypnosis is not the venue for learning about hypnosis. It's entertainment. If you want to know the foundational research in the field, acquire the collected writings of Milton H Erickson (4 volume set). Volume two actually deals with physiological alterations by hypnosis. Truly fascinating but not breezy reading.

The answer to the question is yes and I have had good success with patients in the area of natural child birth and habits attenuation.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I used to sleep on the floor next to the bed, because I believed that I didn't even deserve a bed
to sleep in. And then one morning, a cockroach crawled onto my leg.

I looked at it, and suddenly I awoke from a kind of hypnotic trance, which I had been in all my life.

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Twice - first time was in HS by a traveling hipnotist show.

Second time I was in college, headed to my dorm room, just entering the building when the elevator opened and out came Robin.

Deep auburn hair, green eyes, lovely face, built like a brick pagoda. I think she was hooking her way through college, but never knew for sure.

Anyway she was wearing an emerald green mesh top, no bra. All the mesh holes were empty, but two.

I walked smack into the double door center-post; she laughed her ass off.

Last edited by las; 10/03/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The road has got me hypnotized... And i'm speedin' into a nude sunrise...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Maybe at the fair? Anyone?

I'm immune to that monkey-jumbo, I watched TJ Hooker growing up....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by las
Twice - first time was in HS by a traveling hipnotist show.

Second time I was in college, headed to my dorm room, just entering the building when the elevator opened and out came Robin.

Deep auburn hair, green eyes, lovely face, built like a brick pagoda. I think she was hooking her way through college, but never knew for sure.

Anyway she was wearing an emerald green mesh top, no bra. All the mesh holes were empty, but two.

I walked smack into the double door center-post; she laughed her ass off.

Guess I am not the only one with that experience.... My experience was a blonde, a buddy down the hall was shacking up with, who went to another college.. My buddy had told her several days before hand, if she met one of his friends, who saw her and walked right into a wall, that would be me...

a prediction by Jeff that came true in less than 24 hours on Sunday morning when I got up to get use the men's room, and Lee came walking out of there after taking a shower... wrapped in a white towel only.

But a babe with " deep auburn hair and green eyes.. lovely face, and built like a brick..." that would have even been worse... I've always been Parshall (? sp) to redheads... Lost my virginity to a redhead, and they've been my favorite ever since... just wish red hair grew on a lot more pretty women, instead of a lot of fat, dumpy ones.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First time I looked into my wifes eyes.

Had a hypnotist do his thing at a high school assembly.
He explained that he couldn't hypnotize everyone. You have to be susceptible and willing. Also that he couldn't get you to do something you wouldn't willingly do.

The show bore that out.
There was one kid who was completely unfazed.
Most were hypnotized and did as told. Their normal demeanor
showing in how. One kid, highly intelligent, class clown type acted the complete fool. Someone not afraid or ashamed to do most anything in public, normally. He was hilarious hypnotized.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was in one of my psychology classes in college . Clinical psychologist came in that specialized in hypnotherapy. I volunteered and can say it was one of the most memorable experiences I had in my college education. It was a waking dream, I knew what was going on the whole time but the places my mind took me was amazing. I never once felt like I was under the hypnotist's control, it was voluntary and I'm sure he could not have gotten me to do anything weird or embarrassing.

The best part of it that I remember is he told me to go somewhere that felt peaceful to me, so I went to my family's camp( this is all happening in my mind). When I went it was covered deep in snow( could feel the cold) and I sat down inside at a table that was only there when I was a small child, it was a metal table with a white and red checkered top. I specifically remember reaching out and touching the table to feel the cold metal.

The whole thing felt like it lasted hours but it was 15 minutes. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big boobs hypnotize me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made the mistake once of having surgery done on my jaw and then hopping a plane to Chicago for a convention. The anesthetic wore off once we got to altitude and I was miserable. The pain killers weren't cutting it.

About 3 hours later, I was in a hospitality suite and a very nice woman came up to me and tried to make conversation. She thought I was sitting like a mope because I was shy. No, just in pain. She told me that if I trusted her, she could find me some relief.

A little bit later, I was standing in front of guy named Mel Fisher. He said he was a professional diver. Mel said he was good at hypnosis, and he put me out right there in the hallway of the hotel. I remembered everything. When he told me to wake up the pain in my jaw was gone, and it stayed gone the rest of the weekend.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I'm immune to that monkey-jumbo, I watched TJ Hooker growing up....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Still on german televisin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have not but have seen it done at a work Christmas party.

One of the guy's wives was a good looking blonde, about 5'-2", 125 lbs. She wore a tight zip up sweater that she filled out....uh...quite nicely.

She got picked to go up on stage by her group and the hypnotist did his thing.

Eventually, he had them act like they were getting pulled over by the police.

She looked in her fake mirrors, signaled and pulled over. Then she unzipped her sweater and made sure her cleavage was well in view, looked in the rearview and acted like she was freshening up her lip gloss.

Everyone was dying and the when the laughter calmed down, Ronny, her husband very dryly says "Huh....what a slut..."

We about fell off our chairs.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I woke up married with two kids one day!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw this guy on stage when I was in college:
https://www.delafont.com/

It was crazy and he got arrested afterwards as it was illegal to perform hypnotism for entertainment. I saw a guy he hypnotized in one of my classes and he acted like he didn't remember when I asked him about it.

Last edited by Whiptail; 10/05/23.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Many times, when a tall gal at work wore shorts.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

One time..........

Chic on my UPS route..............................................

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,428
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.