-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the one who said "can't we just drone him"???

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
They don't care what we think, because we are being replaced.
This.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lastround
Hillary needs to croak!

While I certainly wouldn’t shed a tear should she meet me her eternal rewards I don’t think anything will change.

Klinton and those like her are merely a symptom of a much bigger underlying disease that’s rotting us from the inside out…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will Not Comply.

Now what? Are we gonna shoot it out on the front porch?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
I'd say tho - she's saying it to socialize the idea. Get it out there just a little bit. Saying it now is the same as talking about gay marriage 10 years ago. Eventually, it goes well beyond just 2 guys and a judge doing a civil ceremony.

This isn't being said without intent, likely long term.

Spot on Teal. This one of their tactics and your example is the camel's nose under the tent. It eventually gets repeated over and over until the it loses the disgusting evil of the consequences.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Klinton’s belief that we should be reprogrammed because we don’t follow in lock step with their evil agenda is NOT unique to her, millions of liberals truly believe that! Anyone that doesn’t believe their bullshit is a threat to their plans so they hate us, it’s that simple. Why do you think they are trying so hard to disarm us?

Just look at what happened during covid and how fast they wanted to hang us for not buying into their bullshit!

They do play the long game and stay focused on their goals. The 2nd amendment is the last stand for the Republic and the left drools at the thought of it's demise.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Many here are on to the methods, and that is a little encouraging. The left takes little bites, but the little bites add up over time. Each one of their leaders takes a turn making outrageous statements that is picked up and repeated until it becomes taken as mainstream.

Clintons, then Obamas, and now Biden all advance the cause taking the hits to get the idea into mainstream. It is a team sport and they pat themselves on each other's backs like scoring a goal. They feel like heroes for the cause.

Transgenderism is another example of a little bite repeated until it is part of the culture. They have legions who have bought into the mindset.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Clintons, Obummer and Brandon are George Soros puppets.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Clintons, Obummer and Brandon are George Soros puppets.

Wouldn't bet on the puppets bit, but they are most definitely supping at the same table.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
everybody wonders why old Billy Bob got a [bleep] in the White House. it's simple and easy cuz he don't get none from Hillary no more cuz she loves black cock

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
“At some point maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members,” she said. “Something needs to happen."

This oughta scare the hell out of everyone here cuz it’s already begun and we can’t stop it.

Ashli Babbitt has completed her reprogramming. The guys still incarcerated from J-6 haven’t completed theirs yet.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
All you conspiracy theorists who think we’re in the midst of a communist revolution really need to take off yer foil hats and realize that electing republicans next fall will set everything back aright.

Lol, you sarcastic bassturd!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
Will Not Comply.

Well, that would be one approach. But.......

Josey Wales would not wait to get trapped. He would go out to greet them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is a lot more to Hillary's rant........and CNN is all on board. The Drum Beat will get louder.

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/07/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK, first they steal an election
Second, they try to prosecute and jail their political opponents.
and now they want to deprogram the opposition.
Get ready to get on the bus to your re-education camps, it'll be good practice for loading into box cars...

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-wor...-gop-maga-democrat-presidential-election

Hillary Clinton is the most destructive force to hit DC in my lifetime.

She brought Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals. That changed everything and got us to prensent conditions.

When the Kennedy Clan ran their Party, they just wanted to push their agenda and win.

Clinton’s came with Alinsky tactics of not just wanting to win, not just defeat your opposition but to destroy and humiliate the opposition and their voters.

Dems don’t want to defeat DJT, they want to destroy him politically, personally and financially. Their goal is to humiliate him and the MAGA movement.

They are out to eliminate everything MAGA voters hold dear. Family, gender, guns, hunting, freedom of speech, religion.

When the family unit is considered obsolete, when marriage is considered obsolete, when guns are banned as dangerous, where opposite political views are persecuted and prosecuted, when conservatives are afraid to speak at all for fear of being cancelled, then they will be smugly satisfied

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
HEIL HILLARY!!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will Not Comply.

Ruby Ridge was under Clinton. I wouldn’t expect a good outcome.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching that interview all I can say is we sure dodged a bullet when Trump beat her.

Hillary has dead eyes. She oozes evil.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Will Not Comply.

Ruby Ridge was under Clinton. I wouldn’t expect a good outcome.

It took essentially 2 battalions of fed shock troops with modern .mil tech 2 WEEKS to find that Brazilian on the run in a small geographic area filled with a hostile populace (to the Brazilian).

If they decided to "re-educate" overt and enmass - it might go very bad for them more so than us.

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Plan is finally starting to come together.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hillary has shown she is an awful person. And I think Dems and R's alike are moved past her.

She is, in a phrase, not relevant.

Sorry HIll.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 163bc, 1234, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,995
Posts18,499,956
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.