Page 64 of 106 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 105 106
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT
Not big statements at all.

The definition of faith is a belief held without the support of evidence. Some even hold to their beliefs in face of evidence against their belief, young earth creationism, flat earth, no moon landings, etc, etc, which is clearly a case of self deception.

The big statements lie in the realm of faith.

I don't particularly give a flying fuck what you use to justify your stance...it is none of your business what others choose to believe.

The fact that you are making a point of attacking those beliefs makes you exactly the same as those proselytising cunts that won't let others be.

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in anything else you have to say...on any subject...anywhere.

Well said, these pair of pricks have totally destroyed the Australian Forum and are an embarrassment to Australians in general
The bigotry displayed here by both sides is shameful
Australians and Americans probably have more in common than just about any any two nations can have
Divide and conquer is the way our enemies will win

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Originally Posted by DBT

The definition of faith is a belief held without the support of evidence. Some even hold to their beliefs in face of evidence against their belief, young earth creationism, flat earth, no moon landings, etc, etc, which is clearly a case of self deception.

I don't particularly give a flying fuck what you use to justify your stance...it is none of your business what others choose to believe.

The fact that you are making a point of attacking those beliefs makes you exactly the same as those proselytising cunts that won't let others be.

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in anything else you have to say...on any subject...anywhere.

Well said, these pair of pricks have totally destroyed the Australian Forum and are an embarrassment to Australians in general
Australians and Americans probably have more in common than just about any any two nations can have

Never mind the other side. They, of course, are just innocent victims. The evil, nasty atheists are all to blame.

Crock. You have no idea how got this started or what is going on.

I simply began to comment on the problems with religion and faith, attacking no one, nothing personal, just making observations on the contradictions in religion, which some folks simply cannot tolerate because it challenges their faith.

They could have simply ignored what was said, but they didn't, instead of tolerance they spew bile, indignation, vitriol.....just like you right now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

Well said sir.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

I'll reply as I please.

Given that it's a discussion forum, everyone has their say.

If you don't like that, bad luck.

If you (or anyone) really doesn't give a ''flying f*ck,'' there is no reason to show bitterness and hatred over what is said.

Even the Christians on the forum argue bitterly over theology, so adding another side to the argument, comments based on evidence and reason shouldn't be a problem, not giving a 'flying f uck' means not being bothered over what is said.

Yet that isn't what we see, instead of a laid back uncaring attitude, there is a percentage of bitter individuals, theists, who cannot tolerate others having their say.

Nor do I care what anyone chooses to believe. I comment on the belief, the same as all the other participants do, including theists, some Protestant, others Catholic, with some leaning toward Judaism.

Last edited by DBT; 10/09/23.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I'll reply as I please.

If you (or anyone) really doesn't give a ''flying f*ck,'' there is no reason to show bitterness and hatred over what is said.

Even the Christians on the forum argue bitterly over theology, so adding another side to the argument, comments based on evidence and reason shouldn't be a problem, not giving a 'flying f uck' means not being bothered over what is said.

Yet that isn't what we see, instead of a laid back uncaring attitude, there is a percentage of bitter individuals, theists, who cannot tolerate others having their say.

Nor do I care what anyone chooses to believe. I comment on the belief, the same as all the other participants do, including theists, some Protestant, others Catholic, with some leaning toward Judaism.
Dbt will continue being a wet smelly gash just like a vegan or atheist.
Keep pontificating bogan.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Christians are the worst - it's clear how easily unhinged they become when presented with the reality of life that negates and contradicts their fantasies.

It just goes to show the hatred that is instilled as part of their indoctrination. Sinners are a miserable lot at best.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I'll reply as I please.

Dbt will continue being a wet smelly gash just like a vegan or atheist.
Keep pontificating bogan.

Look in the mirror to see what a bitter, twisted individual you are. Why are you so intolerant and vindictive? Are you so hurt that you need to lash out like a petulant child?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Originally Posted by DBT

You'll find that the pricks spewing all the bile and hatred are the Christians and their defenders. The atheists remain unblemished and unwavering in their commitment to truth, skepticism and critical thinking - these threads are evidence of that.

This may be too much for some to bear - go to your happy place if need be. LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I pick truth....

LOL!!! You pick hypocrisy - you've always said that you have faith, now you want to elevate and claim it as truth, with no proof - LOL!!! A Failed Christian with a Failed Epistemology. A god would be embarrassed.

I've always told you that I have no empirical Mauser PROOF....I only have faith and I believe that faith is the truth...I do not force anything on you.....Hope this helps....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Well said....

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Christians are the worst - it's clear how easily unhinged they become when presented with the reality of life that negates and contradicts their fantasies.

It just goes to show the hatred that is instilled as part of their indoctrination. Sinners are a miserable lot at best.

For you mauser...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

OMG!!! WTF!!! LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor Raspy has lost the plot entirely. Mind gone, poor chap.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
OMG!!! WTF!!! LOL!!!

Not bad from a demented demon....I applaud your effort, but I think I’m the only one in the audience. And I’m leaving early.

Last edited by Raspy; 10/10/23. Reason: spelling

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You’re not simply a drama queen. You’re the whole royal family....LOL!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So, anyway. Its okay and even recommended to use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide and Xylear.

You know. Like I said.

Good for you. I think it's too late for Ribka, AcesButtSquirter and Raspette - the horse bum worms have already gotten in and done damage to their brains.

As long as you know I was right all along - I am good.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Posting pictures of yourself? Wow, that may work. wink

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So, anyway. Its okay and even recommended to use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide and Xylear.

You know. Like I said.

Good for you. I think it's too late for Ribka, AcesButtSquirter and Raspette - the horse bum worms have already gotten in and done damage to their brains.

As long as you know I was right all along - I am good.

Good for you.

Right about what? You country's covid death rate is multiple times worse than ours, but that doesn't stop you thinking you are a winner - it's called delusion. Next tome you lot are in strife you can crawl to us and plead for advice.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ha!, LOL!

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ha!, LOL!

LOL? Raspetta, shouldn't you be giggling like a girl?..... ''teehee, teehee, teehee.''

Page 64 of 106 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2UP, 44mc, 264mag, 338rcm, 2500HD, 18 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,965
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.