Campfire Tracker
K
Typical Pentecost, B.S.
Kenneth

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
That’s not Pentecostals. No real Pentecostal Church acts like. Looks more like a carasmatic Church which is just a mutant version of true Pentecostal Churches. Every one of the stupid comments like ”Ol Kenneth’s” here, are made by people that were duped by a fake Pentecostal Church or they are just making up nonsense without any actual experience.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Your wrong my man
Been in a few of them and I’ll admit it was a cheap shot I took just to stir the pot
But have not been impressed by them
One of my wives was going to one and asked if I would help them build their new church
Ok , I’ll do it for you
Went there snd they were putting the gravel down to pour the floor
Most of the men looked like water barrels standing around so this younger fellow was wheeling the gravel in while a half dozen or more stood around bull sheieting
I walk over and grab a shovel and wheelbarrow and start shoveling , dumping, and raking gravel level with the grading stakes
It was s pretty big floor and after s few hours it had gotten pretty warm
Me and the other guy still rocking and rolling
Not one MFer had spoken to me since I had gotten there
Anyway , one of the lard asses walked over and pulled a cooler off the back of his truck and walked around giving everyone a double cola
Walked right by me and didn’t even look at me
I stood there debating on what to do , thought about saying , hey , I wouldn’t mind one of them
But decided , fluck em . I wasn’t going to ask , me and the younger fellow was the only two working snd they didn’t have the decency to offer me one
I thought about making s scene , but thought about my wife having to face them and she was really try hard to show her family she had changed
So I swallowed it and laid the shovel down in the wheelbarrow and walked to my truck
No one asked were J was going or anything
I quietly left
Now the preacher had already pronounced me as being demon possessed before this
When I first met him it was a sunshiny day and I was out on the lower end of my property working , digging out stumps I had tried to dynamite out and of course had done nothing but create craters under the stumps
So I was chopping at the roots with an axe and sod bar
I see this car coming up my lane that I didn’t reconize so I walked up to see who they were and it was s fat guy in a suit and his wife
He asked if Bonnie was there and I didn’t have shirt on and was sweaty as hell and already didn’t like the fat prick in a suit
I asked what the hell do you want with her
He looked shocked and introduced himself as a preacher , don’t remember his name
So I said , she’s in the flucking house gone up and knock on the door
I walked back down and I could see their little tended footed asses walking on the rocks , lot of creek rock
I went back to chopping and digging like a mad man
Later they left and later I went to the house to eat
She asked me what I had said to them
I told her and she fussed a little telling me he was the preacher of the church she had started going to
I said , sorry so what did he have to say
She looked diwn and said , he says your demon possessed.
I laughed a hardy laugh and said , you gotta be [bleep] me
She cracked a little smile and said , he did
So I guess I got off on the wrong foot with him
Maybe that was why I got snubbed
But I say feed em lots of beans, screw em in the ass and pray to god they shiet themselves to death
Kenneth

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That wasn't a demon. That was Theodis from three doors down. He's ugly, but he's not a demon.

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Give me that old-time religion
It's good enough for me

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Well Kenneth, those people were wrong to treat you like that, and the preacher was wrong to make a claim like that without even knowing you or even having a conversation.

But just like everything God does the devil will try to copy and twist into something else. There really are demon possessed people, and there really are Churches that follow the Bible and do not judge people or condemn them.

And I’ve met some of the same type of people your talking about. Preachers that pocket the Churches money, back stabbing gossips, lazy fat people you name it. All that does is confirm your in the wrong Church and dealing with the wrong people.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from npr.brightspotcdn.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,595
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.