Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There are no words to describe the barbarity of these murderous scumbags.

Reporter On The Scene 1.

Reporter On The Scene 2.

Pictures Of The Aftermath.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The truth is worse than the headline.
Hamas went door to door murdering entire families in a small settlement.

It just happened that 40 of the over 200 people murdered happened to be babies.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Now no quarter shall be given.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
You do realize that that's how the state of Israel was first established, right? Except it was the Irgun carrying out these acts, and their victims were Palestinians.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So the media finally is concerned with protecting babies huh

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"It was real in my mind" -RTE

[Linked Image]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The only good Hamas is a dead Hamas. No negotiations, no prisoners. Full eradication. That should send a message to others as well. If Hezbollah makes one move they get the same.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The unfortunate reality is that NOBODY can live with or next to these Muslim pigs. Muslims hate Muslims, Muslims hate Christians, Muslims hate Jews…..fu.ck the Muslim swine. It’s time to cleanse the civilized world of their foulness!

I can’t believe that anyone can support the Muslim scum. Irregardless of how irrational your hate for Israel is there’s NO JUSTIFICATION for what those pigfuckers did and continue to do!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If there's one thing we can be certain of it's that we cannot be certain of anything we hear about this being true.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The reality is that this is going to get ugly, way worse before it gets better. And the hostages ?, chiiiit we might see some still alive 3 or 4 years from now. They are already lighting them on fire and providing video for proof, and raping the women.

War is ugly, brutal, cruel, nasty.....keep our soldiers home.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If there's one thing we can be certain of it's that we cannot be certain of anything we hear about this being true.

Not true on many of these brutal incidents, they have video and the family confirmed their identity. They want ALL Jews dead ALL.....and visa versa. The Palestinians had better run, and run fast out of there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The unfortunate reality is that NOBODY can live with or next to these Muslim pigs. Muslims hate Muslims, Muslims hate Christians, Muslims hate Jews…..fu.ck the Muslim swine. It’s time to cleanse the civilized world of their foulness!

I can’t believe that anyone can support the Muslim scum. Irregardless of how irrational your hate for Israel is there’s NO JUSTIFICATION for what those pigfuckers did and continue to do!

I think the state of Israel needs to invest in rolling crematoriums like the RUskies used in the Ukraine. Only difference is whether the Terrorist is alive or dead they still go in. That way the Squad and liberal media will have no proof of what happened to them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really hope the IDF is fully equppedd with all necessary diversity inclusion for this.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
So the media finally is concerned with protecting babies huh

No shįt.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
For some reason I don't think a lot of Hamas POW's will be captured.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
For some reason I don't think a lot of Hamas POW's will be captured.

Nor Jews that don't require a ransom paid.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
So you guys wanna throw a dart on a Middle Eastern map so we can decide which country to invade?

Remember the "chemical" attack in Syria?

Ghost of Kiev?

60,000 dead American servicemen from suicide since 9/11?
Wmd's?
Super terrifying Chinese carriers with a super high tech half pipe for launching bi planes?

Endless war brought to you by Fox and the MSM.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
You do realize that that's how the state of Israel was first established, right? Except it was the Irgun carrying out these acts, and their victims were Palestinians.
Dont give them truths TRH. Its war time, havent you heard?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Once again, attention is being drawn to a region I am quite familiar with, the Middle East. Once again, it has to do with an Islamic terrorist organization and their savage brutality. I find it extremely unconscionable to have useful idiots and mindless lemmings who are siding with these depraved monsters. Once again, they scream "Free Palestine" and disturbingly advance an idea that these terrorists are some misunderstood freedom fighters seeking relief from an "apartheid" type of persecution. Hmm, is that why we are seeing images of little Jewish children in cages? Anyone with a semblance of a moral compass can recognize who the perpetrators of evil are, and always have been.

However, perhaps it is time for the ol' Colonel to give a little history lesson and expose the utter absurdity of this delusion of Palestine, and Palestinians.

Let's take a trip back to the 2nd century, the years 132-135 AD to what was known then as Judea. First, let's understand that the Nation of Israel has been in existence some 5,775 years, if my memory serves me correctly. But it was during this time period that the Romans controlled the region and subjugated the Jewish people, and nation. It was then that a man named Simon bar Kohkba embarked upon what is known as the Bar Kohkba or Second Jewish revolution, against the Roman empire. Initially, the Jewish people were successful against a numerically superior, and dominant, Roman army, but that did not deter Rome. The resolve of the Roman empire was well known at that time in history and their commitment to crush the Jewish people was intense.

The end result of the bar Kohkba revolt was that Rome unleashed hell upon the region of Judea, and the Jewish people. Roman Emperor Hadrian believed that the root cause of the revolt was Judaism, the Jewish faith. The objective was to erase the Jewish people and their faith from existence. Scrolls were burned, rabbis were executed, temples were once again destroyed, and the Jewish people fled, the first diaspora. To add greater insult, Emperor Hadrian decreed that Jerusalem would be renamed Aeolia/Aelia Capitolina and the region would no longer be called Judea, but rather Syriac/Syria Palaestina. Yes, the first introduction of the word "Palestine" was as punishment to the Jewish people, by the Romans, for revolting against their rule.

Now, the interesting thing about the word "Palaestina" is that the root word, or derivative, comes from the word "Philistia." This goes back to the ancient Philistines -- you know, Goliath -- and scholars believe the Philistines originated from Greece or the islands in the Aegean Sea. Now, fast forward to just after World War I, when the region fell under the control of the British upon the defeat of the Ottoman Turk Empire. The passports issued to those residing in the region were Palestine. But do not forget, the region was also referred to as the Levant and even the terrorist organization used this reference as ISIL. But we do not hear of any references to Levantinians?

My point? There has never been a nation called Palestine, it is just a region. The introduction of the word is based upon the destruction and dispersion of the Jewish nation 132-135 AD, as a decree from Roman Emperor Hadrian. There has never been a separate Palestinian language, culture, currency, anything. Much differently, the Kurdish people, the world's largest ethnic group without a homeland, have a distinctive language, culture, and history, which is why I support an independent Kurdistan.

People talk about a two-state solution, well, the world made that decision, it was Israel and Jordan. That was not good enough for a militant Islamist, an Arab, named Yasser Arafat, who established the original Islamic terrorist organization, the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization). Just what were they intending to liberate? Their goal was the same as subsequent Islamic terrorist organizations -- Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad -- to eradicate, eliminate, and erase the Jewish nation, and its people. Hmm, was that not the same goal and objective of Roman Emperor Hadrian? Or for that matter Adolf Hitler as well as Yasser Arafat's uncle, the so-called Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, who blended Naziism with Arab Nationalism. Oh, didn't Yasser Arafat receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

This whole Palestine thing is just a big ruse and a hoax, that is if you accept history and fact. Otherwise, you are, as mentioned earlier, a useful idiot and mindless lemming who has been duped. The entire purpose of Hamas and Hezbollah is the eradication of Israel, just as with Roman Emperor Hadrian. There is no, and never has been a nation called Palestine or a people called Palestinians. Heck, it would be the same in declaring "Free Appalachia!" They're American, speak English, and it is a region, not a nation.
This is a good article I read by Allen West this morning. It explains a lot about the property dispute.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
Once again, attention is being drawn to a region I am quite familiar with, the Middle East. Once again, it has to do with an Islamic terrorist organization and their savage brutality. I find it extremely unconscionable to have useful idiots and mindless lemmings who are siding with these depraved monsters. Once again, they scream "Free Palestine" and disturbingly advance an idea that these terrorists are some misunderstood freedom fighters seeking relief from an "apartheid" type of persecution. Hmm, is that why we are seeing images of little Jewish children in cages? Anyone with a semblance of a moral compass can recognize who the perpetrators of evil are, and always have been.

However, perhaps it is time for the ol' Colonel to give a little history lesson and expose the utter absurdity of this delusion of Palestine, and Palestinians.

Let's take a trip back to the 2nd century, the years 132-135 AD to what was known then as Judea. First, let's understand that the Nation of Israel has been in existence some 5,775 years, if my memory serves me correctly. But it was during this time period that the Romans controlled the region and subjugated the Jewish people, and nation. It was then that a man named Simon bar Kohkba embarked upon what is known as the Bar Kohkba or Second Jewish revolution, against the Roman empire. Initially, the Jewish people were successful against a numerically superior, and dominant, Roman army, but that did not deter Rome. The resolve of the Roman empire was well known at that time in history and their commitment to crush the Jewish people was intense.

The end result of the bar Kohkba revolt was that Rome unleashed hell upon the region of Judea, and the Jewish people. Roman Emperor Hadrian believed that the root cause of the revolt was Judaism, the Jewish faith. The objective was to erase the Jewish people and their faith from existence. Scrolls were burned, rabbis were executed, temples were once again destroyed, and the Jewish people fled, the first diaspora. To add greater insult, Emperor Hadrian decreed that Jerusalem would be renamed Aeolia/Aelia Capitolina and the region would no longer be called Judea, but rather Syriac/Syria Palaestina. Yes, the first introduction of the word "Palestine" was as punishment to the Jewish people, by the Romans, for revolting against their rule.

Now, the interesting thing about the word "Palaestina" is that the root word, or derivative, comes from the word "Philistia." This goes back to the ancient Philistines -- you know, Goliath -- and scholars believe the Philistines originated from Greece or the islands in the Aegean Sea. Now, fast forward to just after World War I, when the region fell under the control of the British upon the defeat of the Ottoman Turk Empire. The passports issued to those residing in the region were Palestine. But do not forget, the region was also referred to as the Levant and even the terrorist organization used this reference as ISIL. But we do not hear of any references to Levantinians?

My point? There has never been a nation called Palestine, it is just a region. The introduction of the word is based upon the destruction and dispersion of the Jewish nation 132-135 AD, as a decree from Roman Emperor Hadrian. There has never been a separate Palestinian language, culture, currency, anything. Much differently, the Kurdish people, the world's largest ethnic group without a homeland, have a distinctive language, culture, and history, which is why I support an independent Kurdistan.

People talk about a two-state solution, well, the world made that decision, it was Israel and Jordan. That was not good enough for a militant Islamist, an Arab, named Yasser Arafat, who established the original Islamic terrorist organization, the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization). Just what were they intending to liberate? Their goal was the same as subsequent Islamic terrorist organizations -- Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad -- to eradicate, eliminate, and erase the Jewish nation, and its people. Hmm, was that not the same goal and objective of Roman Emperor Hadrian? Or for that matter Adolf Hitler as well as Yasser Arafat's uncle, the so-called Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, who blended Naziism with Arab Nationalism. Oh, didn't Yasser Arafat receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

This whole Palestine thing is just a big ruse and a hoax, that is if you accept history and fact. Otherwise, you are, as mentioned earlier, a useful idiot and mindless lemming who has been duped. The entire purpose of Hamas and Hezbollah is the eradication of Israel, just as with Roman Emperor Hadrian. There is no, and never has been a nation called Palestine or a people called Palestinians. Heck, it would be the same in declaring "Free Appalachia!" They're American, speak English, and it is a region, not a nation.
This is a good article I read by Allen West this morning. It explains a lot about the property dispute.

Thanks for that Post, so many here never picked up a history book or maybe they deleted that piece of history out of modern history books.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (257robertsimp, 1minute, 300_savage, 16penny, 222ND, 23 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,370
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.