Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Oldmanofthesea, you make some good points.
Israel has the best intelligence in the world. This attack was in the planning for months. Thousands of Arabs were involved in it.
Mossad didn't see this coming?

Safe to say that every Israeli adult was carrying an Iphone on the day of the attack. Israel is a tiny country. Yet, some of the kibbutz were under attack for 3, or 4 hours. Four hours of Israelis getting slaughtered, and no soldiers came to their defense. Thousands of 911 calls coming in on the Iphones.

Yes, it does look like a set-up. Why would Israel want to have 1,000 civilians slaughtered?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This sounds eerily similar to "Ghost of Kiev", "Snake Island" or "Ukrainian grandmother destroyed a drone by throwing a jar of pickled tomatoes at it".

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had neighbors years ago, husband German, wife Jewish, two kids. They live in GA but when the daughter turned 18, she had to go to Israel (she had dual citizenship) to report for IDF training, she was assigned to a tank command and was quite proud to serve her country. Here at home, 70% of eligible males would not qualify for military service due to weight/health/lack of fitness.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Ukraine swindle was getting worn out, so this is the new one to keep the graft flowing.

Politics is War by Other Means
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by rainshot
Oldman had a good assessment of the situation.
Great post!!

Ya, regurgitated talking points we have all seen many times, my guess is Oldman found it therapeutic to consolidate and reduce it to writing. Except now it seems some people are looking in the wrong direction. Is that not the point of Ops like this?

There is no way Netanyahu or anyone on his team cooked-up a scheme to murder Israeli civilians. In fact, anyone in the conference room dumb enough to even suggest it would have been shot in the chair they were sitting in, their lifeless body carted out of the room wrapped in plastic.

You want to find the evil, look here:

Team Obama
Team Biden
Team Nuland
Team CIA

They have a proven track record. And they will be happy to kill you given the chance.

In all probability we will never learn the truth as to how this was pulled-off. But safe to say Team Netanyahu does know who was behind this, and they will extract vengeance some day.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CNN is doing their part, for example this totally real and not at all staged video of their reporter in a ditch.

Just because two guys casually stroll up at the end doesn't mean there was no real danger.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She must hate diversity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess we were lied to all those years we were told that it was a common sight for Israelis to walk about town with an Uzi slung over their shoulder. After reading an article about it, back in the early 1990s, I mentioned it to my dad's Jewish friend, and he became enraged, and proudly insisted that gun control was extremely restrictive in Israel. I guess I owe him an apology. I think he's still alive, but not sure.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
CNN is doing their part, for example this totally real and not at all staged video of their reporter in a ditch.

LoL. Like Hillary taking incoming sniper fire getting off the plane.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
In 2003 a female soldier in Iraq named Jessica Lynch was injured in a firefight, captured by the Arabs and put in a hospital. The word in American media was that she had fought courageously until she got shot and she had killed 6 enemy troops. She was recaptured in a raid by the Green Berets. She was hailed on US media as the Hero of the War.

Turned out it was complete BS. She was injured when her vehicle crashed. She never shot anybody, by her own admission, just before the crash she tried to shoot some Jihadis but her rifle was jammed. She admitted that she never fired a shot. She herself was not shot.

Be careful when you hear stories about supposed female warrior heros.
LOL, exactly what some of us have been saying. The media lies about everything, so does Gov. Blows me away that some of you let your emotions over ride anything you have learned in the recent years.

IC B3

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I guess we were lied to all those years we were told that it was a common sight for Israelis to walk about town with an Uzi slung over their shoulder. After reading an article about it, back in the early 1990s, I mentioned it to my dad's Jewish friend, and he became enraged, and proudly insisted that gun control was extremely restrictive in Israel. I guess I owe him an apology. I think he's still alive, but not sure.

It is common to see uniformed or off duty military personnel getting on public transportation or waiting at a signal crossing carrying their service weapon including taking it home at night. Guns are more prevalent in households than many are led to believe.

Yes, Israel has gun control and I disagree with that 100%. The reality is getting licensed is not a difficult process - again shouldn't be a process at all. To think that all citizens are limited to one handgun and 50 bullets is being naive. Even, at the time, PM Bennett encouraged all of "licensed" Israel to carry at all times (March 2022 - Times of Israel). PM Netanyahu seems to have the same philosophy. No, I am not Jewish, just been in Israel multiple times.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by rainshot
Oldman had a good assessment of the situation.
Great post!!

Ya, regurgitated talking points we have all seen many times, my guess is Oldman found it therapeutic to consolidate and reduce it to writing. Except now it seems some people are looking in the wrong direction. Is that not the point of Ops like this?

There is no way Netanyahu or anyone on his team cooked-up a scheme to murder Israeli civilians. In fact, anyone in the conference room dumb enough to even suggest it would have been shot in the chair they were sitting in, their lifeless body carted out of the room wrapped in plastic.

You want to find the evil, look here:

Team Obama
Team Biden
Team Nuland
Team CIA

They have a proven track record. And they will be happy to kill you given the chance.

In all probability we will never learn the truth as to how this was pulled-off. But safe to say Team Netanyahu does know who was behind this, and they will extract vengeance some day.
If you think for one second that Israel isnt attached to all those names, fully, you really havent learned anything these past few years

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Hamas was hoping the rest of the Arab world would pile on and start WW3. They were wrong. The other middle-eastern countries see them for what they are; a bunch of rabble rousers now ran by a terrorist organization. There’s zero caravans coming from Jordan, or anywhere else, to come and get Palestinian refugees either. Nobody wants them and their BS. There will be no peace between them until they love their own people more than they hate jews. Let Israel raze them. They’ve been fighting for millennia and will probably continue to do so. No point in the US getting in the middle of this.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by smokepole
So heroic, almost in the same league as Zelenski.

Makes me want to send $$$Billions.

Ya reminds me of the "ghost of Kiev". Propaganda.

But people are dumb and it will work
People are extremely dumb. Just read the endless threads that have been polluting these pages the last few days. The lying media has these dummies ready to send their children to die for people that hate us anyway. Fugg em all
couldn't agree more....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Throughout history, propaganda, psyops, misdirection and distortion ALWAYS play a role in conflict. Today, it is harder than ever to determine what is real. And now we have AI and all kinds of tech to help distort. But almost without exception, what you see and hear is NEVER what is really happening. That is not to say that people were not killed, mutilated, raped and heroic, but to be aware of the circumstances that led to the event.

As just an individual, it is impossible to know the truth. That is just how the power wants it to be.

That Mossad, and our Intel missed this is too hard to believe. Way too much planning, coordination, people involved and equipment necessary for this event to have happened under the nose of Israel. Iran's part also makes this even more unlikely that this was a surprise. If it was just that dumb joey biden, we would buy it. It stinks big time.

If they want us to look here, look elsewhere. My guess is there is a need to have an excuse, (like we need one) to hit Iran in spite of joey's team position on Iran. But who knows, lots of possibilities.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for the lady.

On reporting of various incidents: Seems the word "terror" pops up all the time. Folks are so terrorized, they take the time and effort to extract their phones, hold them up in the air, and record the various doings. Not exactly the thought I'd have unless I was striving for a high number of Facebook hits.

Last edited by 1minute; 10/11/23.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Israel has the best intelligence in the world. This attack was in the planning for months. Thousands of Arabs were involved in it.

Safe to say that every Israeli adult was carrying an Iphone on the day of the attack. Israel is a tiny country. Yet, some of the kibbutz were under attack for 3, or 4 hours. Four hours of Israelis getting slaughtered, and no soldiers came to their defense. Thousands of 911 calls coming in on the Iphones.

Yes, it does look like a set-up. Why would Israel want to have 1,000 civilians slaughtered?

did you mean: "Why would the Israeli Politicians want to have thousands slaughteted?"

I refer you to a recent statement by Cankles Clinton....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

did you mean: "Why would the Israeli Politicians want to have thousands slaughteted?"

I refer you to a recent statement by Cankles Clinton....

Point taken.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (163bc, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,987
Posts18,499,869
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.