Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
of course it's pretty common knowledge that Hitler hated jews . if I remember history correct Hitler's wife was a Jew though?

and they Arabic / Muslim peoples help Hitler a great deal in world war II..
today there is a lot of Jew hatred amongst even normal Americans if that's the proper phrase and lots of other people. why is this? quite honestly if I've ever met a Jewish person I never know them from anybody else I'm commonly around. but the Arabic / Muslims if there's a hell of a difference . so if I didn't make my question clear it's why do so many people hate Jews ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Because they've gotta hate somebody.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some (((people))) claim Eva Braun was an ethnic Jew, but they lie about all sorts of things. Lying to the goyim is their ethnic prerogative. Hitler did write "Gradually I began to hate them"...meaning Jews. This was due to his extended exposure to them and it is just a normal response.

Generally Whites haven't had enough exposure to Jews to hate them, but they do find their behavior repulsive. Assuming you are White your not noticing Jewishness is likely due to poor conditioning. Most boomers, for example, have been conditioned to accept Jewry when the fact is virtually every one of their ancestors found it revolting. When were you born?

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
This will be a good one, I know what I think I know, but would very much like to hear from people that live around Jews .

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Like moths to a flame.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’m just guessing but I think there are different sects of Jewish people. There is the bearded black clothed Jews that spit on everyone annd other more appeasing types. People are people and the jackass named Harris that’s making a killing off selling plots of land north of Houston to migrants is just another odious character that is willing to sell his country for another buck.
I can say this for a fact, the jewish people have a hereditary claim on the land mass that was called Judea long before the Romans renamed it Palestine in the seventh century.

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Some (((people))) claim Eva Braun was an ethnic Jew, but they lie about all sorts of things. Lying to the goyim is their ethnic prerogative. Hitler did write "Gradually I began to hate them"...meaning Jews. This was due to his extended exposure to them and it is just a normal response.

Generally Whites haven't had enough exposure to Jews to hate them, but they do find their behavior repulsive. Assuming you are White your not noticing Jewishness is likely due to poor conditioning. Most boomers, for example, have been conditioned to accept Jewry when the fact is virtually every one of their ancestors found it revolting. When were you born?
white , Midwest, 1967 , I know world war II good part of my ancestors actually fought for the Jews that's what world war II was more or less less to some , to others it was in response to Germany's aggression..

but America was not actually drawn to the war until after the Japanese attack...

Last edited by ldholton; 10/11/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Jew talkin bout?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ber/235859/filename/headache_530x480.jpg
One whiner fug deserves another.
I think that hate is partially due to the Jewish interests need to make money off of everything they can

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because some are so weak minded that they buy into ideologies that aren't based on truth and fact. Some come straight out and claim that if Jews are eliminated all our problems will be solved.

Are there bad Jews? To be sure, yes there are. Just like there are bad blacks, bad Chinese, bad Koreans, bad Russians, bad Italians, bad Germans, bad Mexicans, bad Frenchmen, bad Americans, bad Irishmen, bad Somalians, bad Syrians, bad Iranians, bad Pakistanis...you name it.

Is there a universal Jewish plot to take over the world? No. That's just stupidity speaking. There is in fact a Jewish mafia, just like all the other organized criminal gangs found throughout the world. Are they more deeply imbedded in all our institutions? Maybe they are...they've been around a lot longer and have had time to establish themselves in the financial sector. Don't think that all the other organized ethnic criminals aren't just as power hungry and just as ruthless, and anyone who thinks getting rid of the Jews will eliminate all that is not looking at reality.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ber/235859/filename/headache_530x480.jpg
One whiner fug deserves another.
I think that hate is partially due to the Jews allways seem to need to make money off of everything they can.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ldholton

white , Midwest, 1967 , I know world war II good part of my ancestors actually fought for the Jews that's what world war II was more or less less ...
Really? Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor? The german's weren't going to try to take over the world? Yes they were killing Jews but they were also in pursuit of world dominance. Who the hell doesn't know this?

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

white , Midwest, 1967 , I know world war II good part of my ancestors actually fought for the Jews that's what world war II was more or less less ...
Really? Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor? The german's weren't going to try to take over the world? Yes they were killing Jews but they were also in pursuit of world dominance. Who the hell doesn't know this?
. I accidentally hit the button to post this when I was still trying to add to that if you'll see my reply current...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have never seen a Jewish Ditch digger, laborer of any sort or janitor. I have known a lot never had an issue with them.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Which Jewish ethnic are you referring to?
And just to clarify, Hitler father was Ashkenazi jew.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I've lived around and know many Jewish people, some secular, some converted to the religion. Some I even dated for years. I can't honestly say there is anything different about Jewish people than Christians (or even Muslims). I've known Christians that are wealthy and selfish, I've known Jews that are middle class and generous. I've known both that are brilliant, and others that are dumb as stumps. I've known both that would feed you their last cracker. One of the things I find most repulsive is willful ignorance, and those willing to posit sweeping opinions from that weak basis.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22

Who was Hitler's father?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by K22

I'll watch that later for educational purposes you bet. but the truly answer your question even after I watch it I probably won't have a clue...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
white , Midwest, 1967

Ok, so early Gen X. I don't think bright lines apply to generations and the Midwest is typically behind the sort of social changes that happen on the coasts, thankfully.

Due to Jewish control of traditional media and narratives they were able to cloak much of it before the open Internet came along. Kids were taught in schools (still are in many) that the NSDAP burned books but they were not taught which books. Turns out those were mostly homosexual Jew Magnus Hirschfeld's books promoting transgenderism, a culture Jews tirelessly promote still to this day.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.