Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Supertrucker: I recommend "lots" of scope power on that Kimber Hunter!
My Kimber H/S (Hunter/Silhouette) has a Nikon Monarch 4.5x14 variable scope on it.
My Kimber 82 G has a Leupold 6x18 variable scope on it.
I also own a couple of rimfires with the WONDERFUL Leupold 3x9 variable E.F.R. scopes on them and they are "the cats meow" for all types of rimfire usages!
In other words DO NOT pay the least bit of attention to the non-sensical, baseless blatherings of the dipschidt on this forum now known as "small twig"!
It takes all kinds they say - even non-sensical blowhard dipschidts.
Sad that though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It looks like scope choices have been covered but I thought I'd add this in case you're not familiar with the K-22s.

The magazines were designed to be identical to the Remington 513 series, so if you ever feel the need for 10-round magazines, the Remingtons work surprisingly well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Reupold 3-9x AO is a pile of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Nikon has never made a scope worth a fhuqk and the Reupold 6-18x is a Tender Fickle Bitch,with schit internals. Hint.

Mechanics matter and without Skookum internals you have fhuqking NOTHING. Doubly so on a Rimfire,where the come-ups and hold-offs get huge,rather quickly. Though in fairness,such things are only important to folks who actually fhuqking shoot. Hint.

Pardon reality ladies. Hint.

As an aside,there is zero lineal correlation to Magnification equating to either Accuracy or Precision. Especially when wearing schit SFP reticles and guts that CAN'T work. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For hunting, it doesn't really matter a whole lot. I have never had a rimfire scope give up zero. Get one that has the glass and features you want and go kill schidt.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Cheap scopes will fail a drop test though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The LESS you "know","see" or "do",then the more "equal" everything is. I've puked LOTS of glass on Rimfires. Hint.

Such things as base and ring selection and the spacing(s) of same,make a whole bunch of fhuqks,if one ACTUALLY shoots. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I put a Mark AR Mod 1 6-18x40 on my Ruger 17 HMR. Saw a squirrel at 178 yards out the cabin window, so dialed the custom dial to 175, and blew it off the branch with a head shot. Actually could see through the scope, had a clear picture, no damn Christmas tree blocking the field, and no waiting for the cargo ship to come in from the land of Wuflu for a warranty replacement after it puked (cause it didn't, LOL)

Piss on the imaginary pretend virtual hunters, who know far more about smashing keys and blowing smoke out their ass than firing primers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that besides being a Crying CLUELESS Brokedick Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now besides said Reupold being a Steaming Pile Of Fhuqking Schit,feel free to elaborate on CDS,if only to add more oblivious fhuqking HILARITY. Feel free to cite reticle subtension(s),say sumptin' about SFP and then dangle a picture. DARE ya'. HINT.

I of course suffer a Ruger 77 in Hummer though it wears a Clark Custom LW spout,RB trigger and MacaMillion handle. While it won't shoot with my Annie 54 1717 D HB(Google as you MUST),it is certainly Skookum. 'Course it wears a real scope,as do said Annie Hummer. Hint.

Keep Pretending aloud and I'll happily fuel your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

FHUQKING LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

Where did you score the HS? Decent price?

What about guns?When do we get guns?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did fair to middlin',as I was less than $850 into it,guts,feathers and all(shipping,etc). I keep getting tempted to horde 'em,but it's hard to waltz past a Herd of 54's and Vudoo's. Hint..................(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd say you did just fine considering some of the asking prices I've seen.

Swapped mine over to the classic varmint handle, found a rail and poked an Arken on top. It doesn't suck.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

What about guns?When do we get guns?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The comb height agrees with me,as configured. Nice to align same with 'Horn's and pour in the inclination. It'd be nice to stab a 75 MOA extended Bob rail on it,like my 54's. Hint..............(grin)

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Not a Hunter stock but essentially the same barreled action. Leupold VXII 4x12.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

To ride hard, shoot straight and speak the truth.
NRA Benefactor Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
JTF’nC.

I’d that doesn’t get you goin… I don’t know what would. Beautiful rifle.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by sagerat22
Not a Hunter stock but essentially the same barreled action. Leupold VXII 4x12.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Beautiful rifle!👍

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,892
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.