Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Got the new SR dialed in, went all in on a new upper used a stag left hand AR upper. Had Ben at bison armory build it. Bison armory 1-6.5 twist sr barrel, Allen spiker hand guard etc. Shoots 77 smk’s and 80gr smk’s very well. Hope some of you can make it to Phoenix to shoot. EIC match is on Sunday the 15th.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice rig.
Have not been involved in service rifle since the 1990s and it was known as the DCM. I don't remember any optics in those days but the world has changed a lot. I was different then because I was one of on a couple guys showing up with a AR-15. I had a Colt H-Bar.

There was a guy show up with the new Knights Armament SR-25. but it had issues.

Good luck with your competition!

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good luck sir - I'm up here in WI and my SR isn't done yet lol. Won't make Phoenix, probably ever. I hate hot weather.

Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wow pard.

That’s great pard.

Best of luck pard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Inane bullsh*t like this is ruining the forum. Please desist.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Long live Ben Avery Range.

Old guy, old guns.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Good luck sir - I'm up here in WI and my SR isn't done yet lol. Won't make Phoenix, probably ever. I hate hot weather.

We are looking forward to it right now, its in the low 40 here during the day. Weather has as they say gone to chit lol. I hoe to see you at Camp Perry then next year. Wisconsin is very well represented at perry.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Wow pard.

That’s great pard.

Best of luck pard.

Pard you are being a douche, go back to your upland game bird thread. With the rest of the douches pard.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Inane bullsh*t like this is ruining the forum. Please desist.

I'm ruining this place that's for sure.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the first of two days of CMP style 80 shot matches is tomorrow!

see you there!

Shoot Good!

Poole

Last edited by Bill Poole; 10/12/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was poking around the CMP website and discovered the with that with electronic target system they use, you can actually watch an individual target being shot in real time from your home computer. Just watched Bill Poole's 600 yard slow fire string. A really cool feature for their system.

I shot the 3x600 on Thursday on the same targets, but it was not without it's frustrations. The screen was much harder for me to see the shot locations with this time compared to their March match. Don't know if it was simply the glare or perhaps the individual tablet. I also had multiple crossfires on my target during the match which was a real headache as a range tech needs to come by and clear it before you continue with your string. By the end of the day I was missing the pulled target days...

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I won't be in AZ until after the 25th, and then my hunt starts on the 27th. So no visit to PHX while you folks are down there. I'm guessing y'all are at Ben Avery?

Good shooting to you all.

Bummer about those screen troubles Mike.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pard.

How is the weather pard?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I won't be in AZ until after the 25th, and then my hunt starts on the 27th. So no visit to PHX while you folks are down there. I'm guessing y'all are at Ben Avery?

Good shooting to you all.

Bummer about those screen troubles Mike.

What hunt do you have on the 27th?

The screen troubles were irritating, but at the end of the day it's really just a game 😄.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Pard.

How is the weather pard?

The weather is great Pard! In the 80’s.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeS
Was poking around the CMP website and discovered the with that with electronic target system they use, you can actually watch an individual target being shot in real time from your home computer. Just watched Bill Poole's 600 yard slow fire string. A really cool feature for their system.

I shot the 3x600 on Thursday on the same targets, but it was not without its frustrations. The screen was much harder for me to see the shot locations with this time compared to their March match. Don't know if it was simply the glare or perhaps the individual tablet. I also had multiple crossfires on my target during the match which was a real headache as a range tech needs to come by and clear it before you continue with your string. By the end of the day I was missing the pulled target days...
I was Bill’s verifier/scorer he had a great string going but the wind started doing weird things.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by MikeS

I shot the 3x600 on Thursday on the same targets, but it was not without its frustrations. The screen was much harder for me to see the shot locations with this time compared to their March match. Don't know if it was simply the glare or perhaps the individual tablet. I also had multiple crossfires on my target during the match which was a real headache as a range tech needs to come by and clear it before you continue with your string. By the end of the day I was missing the pulled target days...
I was Bill’s verifier/scorer he had a great string going but the wind started doing weird things.

That's Ben Avery all right, if CMP had put more flags up you could have seen all kinds of weird wind behaviors.

Shoot straight!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck, Pard.

Politics is War by Other Means
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks pards! Great day of shooting I shot like crap but I had fun great group of Pards here. Will be back next year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 257 mag, 264mag, 160user, 320090T, 33 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,866
Posts18,497,401
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.