Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Didn't FJB and Netanyahu meet in WDC 2-3 weeks ago?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Are there conspiracies? Yes. Do Governments lie? Of course. Does that mean that everything that happens is a conspiracy and everything the government says is a a lie? Hell no.

As bluefish says, it's your claim; it must be your proof. We're waiting for you to produce evidence.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You really think mossad had no idea this was coming? Lol damn people are dumber than I imagined.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
You really think mossad had no idea this was coming? Lol damn people are dumber than I imagined.

Or maybe they’re just not the elite intelligence agency that the fanboys here fantasize them to be.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pat85

Or maybe they’re just not the elite intelligence agency that the fanboys here fantasize them to be.
Right... 🤣
Because Israel knew how to break into i(diot)phones before our fb-lie purportedly knew how. And they had their own version of Stingray most likely before we did but hey, they're a bunch of dummies...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pat85

Oh ya I'm sure with their human sources and technological capabilities there's no way they had any idea this was going to take place.

Lol.

It was allowed to happen. It's a win/win. They get their war and a bigger budget.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Israel runs the Deep State, the Cabal, the NWO, servants of the Antichrist

If you refuse to acknowledge the Truth then you are already lost

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm not saying they knew...but since it happened, forewarning or not, Israel now has the moral high ground to give Gaza the deep cleaning so badly needed. The photos of burned infants enabled Israel to clean out Gaza without world opinion condemning them. Conspiracy or not, within the next few months it will be 'mission accomplished'. A deep cleaning in Gaza without this horrifying trigger incident would have initiated a 3 front all out war for the IDF.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bluefish
Change my mind

How about begin by citing evidence to support your assertion. That’s usually how it’s done.
Egypt stated israel knew. Nothing gets by israel when it comes to chit like this. 7 hours and the military sat and did nothing even though they were in the area. Hamas was using phones to communicate and youre telling me israel wasnt able to intercept? We all know the deep state wants ww3 and israel is fully apart of thr deep state. Israel wants gaza as their own amd destroying hamas and eventually iran is a win for both. No one gave a chit about ukraine, but israel has a bunch of you all fired up and ready to let our children die to defend. You tell me how this isnt what happened

In fairness you are drawing a conclusion without real evidence. Who actually knows what the IDF knew or did not know or when? It’s conjecture isn’t it? As a Christian I believe and accept Israel as the history or of the Jewish people.I also accept Hamas as a known terrorist organization which has no place among people. From that perspective I hope the IDF cleans out the hornets nest in Gaza and then flattens Tehran as a proactive step.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm not saying they knew...but since it happened, forewarning or not, Israel now has the moral high ground to give Gaza the deep cleaning so badly needed. The photos of burned infants enabled Israel to clean out Gaza without world opinion condemning them. Conspiracy or not, within the next few months it will be 'mission accomplished'. A deep cleaning in Gaza without this horrifying trigger incident would have initiated a 3 front all out war for the IDF.

Which is exactly why they let it happen.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 10/14/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It really does seem unlikely Israel did not know this was coming.

So who did Israel sacrifice? Mainly liberal folks. Kids at the concert, small enclaves of artsy types and sure, families.

Hamas was more than happy to give reason to hate them and act in despicable ways.

On the other side, the Saudis can say they were amenable to a deal with Israel, but cannot stand for killing Hamas. So now they will make deals with Iran? Likely cover for the hope this will lead to Israel hitting Iran to take out their nuke efforts and save the Saudis need to get their own.

The complexity and deception among any and all of the players in the Middle East surpasses any comprehension.

Then add in America's leadership negotiating with Iran.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Israel runs the Deep State, the Cabal, the NWO, servants of the Antichrist

If you refuse to acknowledge the Truth then you are already lost

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Shalom

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A little, boots on the ground, testimony from the concert.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1713081091874009563

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by flintlocke

^THIS^

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by erikj
A little, boots on the ground, testimony from the concert.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1713081091874009563

More propaganda

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As a Christian, I know that "israel" is an impostor. That those who call themselves "jews" are not. They are spiritual impostors and physical impostors, not even remotely related to the ancient Hebrews (and even if they were, it wouldn't matter). They are blasphemers of the highest order. They lie as a matter of course. Watch them. REALLY watch them. Listen to them. The Serpent speaks through them.

But, so many Christians today have been deluded by the patently unbiblical notion that "the jews are God's chosen people!". Notions formulated and promulgated by people like Darby, Scofield, LaHaye, Lindsay, Hagee, etc. A deception that now infects almost the entirety of the church in America. Unless this is addressed, nothing else really matters.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
As a Christian, I know that "israel" is an impostor. That those who call themselves "jews" are not. They are spiritual impostors and physical impostors, not even remotely related to the ancient Hebrews (and even if they were, it wouldn't matter). They are blasphemers of the highest order. They lie as a matter of course. Watch them. REALLY watch them. Listen to them. The Serpent speaks through them.

But, so many Christians today have been deluded by the patently unbiblical notion that "the jews are God's chosen people!". Notions formulated and promulgated by people like Darby, Scofield, LaHaye, Lindsay, Hagee, etc. A deception that now infects almost the entirety of the church in America. Unless this is addressed, nothing else really matters.

Change brands of coke dude.......your brain is really f ucked up!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Israel knew what was coming and let it happen"

Rubbish.

Tend to agree. It might not be a black-white issue. The non-specific “warning” from Egypt was something “could happen”. However, to one degree or another that’s been true throughout Israel’s history.

It’s also not known to what level in Israel the “warning” was passed on to. It might not have risen to Netanyahu’s level. He denies it.

I’m cynical but not that much to think Israel would have knowingly allowed this to happen as part of a greater strategy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,015
Posts18,500,331
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.