T

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The illegal problem is real down here. The MFer’s are everywhere

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
We need some Polish politicians....ASAP.

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched that yesterday.

It's abundantly clear the politicos act in the best interest of the billionaires and not the citizens of this nation.This is one of the reasons that President Trump presented such a threat to their agenda.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
The illegal problem is real down here. The MFer’s are everywhere

hanco, when I was around Stonewall TX in the late 90's and tried to start a business there , everyone told me "well, the Mexican's will do it for less". If anywhere deserves illegal's its fugkin' texas particularly considering the three schitt presidents y'all foisted onto the rest of the country.

Take Care

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

It's abundantly clear the politicos act in the best interest of the billionaires and not the citizens of this nation.This is one of the reasons that President Trump presented such a threat to their agenda.
For years, before he was elected, I wonder how many illegals (with and without forged IDs) worked in The Donald's resorts???

And, perhaps even after he was elected???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
We need some Polish politicians....ASAP.

Polish MP Demolishes Finger-Wagging Reporter Over Charges of Racism Regarding Immigration
By Bonchie | 10:06 AM on October 14, 2023

Cathy Newman, who many may recognize as the same reporter whom Jordan Peterson famously embarrassed in 2018, was practically wagging her finger at Dominik Tarczyski, demanding to know how many "refugees" Poland had taken in. His answer left her fuming and calling him a racist. He then let her know exactly how much he cares about those kinds of charges.

NEWMAN: How many refugees has Poland taken?

TARCZYSKI: Zero.

NEWMAN: And you're proud of that?

TARCZYSKI: If you are asking me about Muslim illegal immigration, none, not even one, not even one if it's illegal. We have taken in over two million Ukrainians who are peaceful in Poland. We will not receive even one Mulsim because this is what we promised.

NEWMAN: But I asked not about illegal immigration, I asked about refugees. And Jean-Claude Yonker, the commission president says that you're racist. You sound proud of the fact that you haven't taken any refugees.

TARCZYSKI: Of course, because that is what the people expect from our government. That's number one. This is why our government was elected. But this is why Poland is so safe. This is the reason why we have not even one terrorist attack. Look at the streets in Poland. And we can be called populatists, nationalists, racists, I don't care. I care about my family and about my country.

Newman is playing a game that's played in the United States as well. Namely, the idea that as long as you claim asylum, the fact that you crossed the border illegally becomes irrelevant. Whatever legal arguments exist in individual countries for that position, Poland doesn't even bother to entertain that standard.

That's led to lots of hand-wringing over the years, but can anyone argue with the results? As I type this, massive pro-Hamas rallies are taking place across Europe, including in London. In France, a teacher was murdered and two others were critically wounded on Friday after Hamas leaders called for a "Day of Jihad."

Do you know who doesn't have those problems? Poland.

For that, the country's leaders have been maligned and will continue to be maligned on the international stage. That pressure won't produce results, though, because Polish leaders simply don't care. All the tut-tutting by other European nations has no effect on them. Love it or hate it, they prioritize their internal stability.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/1...er-muslim-immigration-questions-n2165057

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 10/14/23.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by geedubya
Cathy Newman
Every Single Time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good commentary. I especially liked Carlson’s very candid even for Carlson opening remarks.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Good commentary. I especially liked Carlson’s very candid even for Carlson opening remarks.
Yep, that's what my title was mainly referring to.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Yep, that's what my title was mainly referring to.
Some of us have been talking about race and how it pertains to impulse control for years😙

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by rte

For years, before he was elected, I wonder how many illegals (with and without forged IDs) worked in The Donald's resorts???
Who gives a rat's ass.

What's important were his policies to dial back illegal immigration after he became the president.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Who gives a rat's ass.

What's important were his policies to dial back illegal immigration after he became the president.

When it became convenient or politically expedient for him?

Remember......never forget...............he's a NYC Billionaire and as you said

"It's abundantly clear the politicos act in the best interest of the billionaires and not the citizens of this nation"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Who gives a rat's ass.

Well stated.

I vote for what the candidate will try to do if they win office. Not who they’re mistress was or who someone speculates was they’re housekeeper years before. Those are distraction issues for low information voters or those with an axe to grind.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"It's abundantly clear the politicos act in the best interest of the billionaires and not the citizens of this nation"

History is replete with Chihuahua's nipping at the heals of great men with the foolish hope of diminishing those men.LOL

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Who gives a rat's ass.

You act like Donald Trump personally hired the people that worked in his resorts..... He probably didn't interview them or hire them or didn't do any sort of background check on them. He has people that do that for him!!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rte

History is replete with Chihuahua's nipping at the heals of great men with the foolish hope of diminishing those men.LOL

Perfectly stated!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We might have to re-title this thread to :

"Geno Says That Which Mustn't Ever Be Said"

Someone else has a signature block that says :

"If you want to know who owns you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Who gives a rat's ass.

You act like Donald Trump personally hired the people that worked in his resorts..... He probably didn't interview them or hire them or didn't do any sort of background check on them. He has people that do that for him!!!

yes only the best people.

Just like when he was President.

Genius, and very stable genius, too. Only the best....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Who gives a rat's ass.

Did he issue an executive order as the chief executive of Trump Corporation for his underlings to make sure no illegals were hired under penalty of their immediate termination?

In it is contentment

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.