Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Flooding those tunnels with seawater would drown th e rats or flush them, maybe even make the munitions stored in them unusable or atleast unaccessible . Of course depending on the geology might turn the areas into sinkholes. Not much wrong with any of those benefits.

Lol. Love to see the logistics on that. Home Depot 60000 foot hose? Are all of the tunnels connected lol
Bunker buster bombs and missiles will wreak havoc on those tunnels. Lots of tunnels will be collapsed after it’s all over.

How much time have you spent in combat in the mid east?

Guessing zero based on your response

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
If Iran escalates and brings themselves, Hezbolla and their other proxies into it Israel will do whatever it takes to defend its existence. 100,000 + guided missiles heading south from Lebanon would totally devastate Israel. Israel has nukes and they don’t have them sitting there just to collect dust. They also have nuke subs. If their survival is threatened they will devastate Iran and anyone attacking them. Maybe now is the time to make that perfectly clear to Iran. Maybe now is a good time to take the Iran regime out with a few nukes.

OK.

Then what?
We all live happily ever after

Seems easy enough.

Thanks for the input.
Thanks! In reality, we should just let Israel finish what they have to do. Let them handle their security if they need to take an Iran out let them do it.

Israel can just take out Iran? What’s Iran’s army size vs Israel reserve pretend military with women?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If Iran escalates and brings themselves, Hezbolla and their other proxies into it Israel will do whatever it takes to defend its existence. 100,000 + guided missiles heading south from Lebanon would totally devastate Israel. Israel has nukes and they don’t have them sitting there just to collect dust. They also have nuke subs. If their survival is threatened they will devastate Iran and anyone attacking them. Maybe now is the time to make that perfectly clear to Iran. Maybe now is a good time to take the Iran regime out with a few nukes.

OK.

Then what?

Seems easy enough.

Thanks for the input.
Thanks! In reality, we should just let Israel finish what they have to do. Let them handle their security if they need to take an Iran out let them do it.

Israel can just take out Iran? What’s Iran’s army size vs Israel reserve pretend military with women?
Yes with Nukes. If Iran commits with full force they are risking a very bad outcome.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Flooding those tunnels with seawater would drown th e rats or flush them, maybe even make the munitions stored in them unusable or atleast unaccessible . Of course depending on the geology might turn the areas into sinkholes. Not much wrong with any of those benefits.

Lol. Love to see the logistics on that. Home Depot 60000 foot hose? Are all of the tunnels connected lol
Bunker buster bombs and missiles will wreak havoc on those tunnels. Lots of tunnels will be collapsed after it’s all over.

How much time have you spent in combat in the mid east?

Guessing zero based on your response
I know a hell of a lot more about Strategic Defense than you think.

Last edited by GAGoober; 10/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

OK.

Then what?

Seems easy enough.

Thanks for the input.

Yes with Nukes. If Iran commits with full force they are risking a very bad outcome.

And a nuke war will save the failing American economy too

Tell about your first hand military experience over in the mid east since you have all of the answers lol

Any idiot who thinks using nukes is a viable option kind of says it all about your vast strategic background and the future of America

Last edited by ribka; 10/15/23.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Send some nukes. What exactly do you think would happen from there? Some of you are actually retarded
If you don’t think Israel will defend itself with nukes if their existence is threatened then you are complete retarded idiot. Why do you think they have nuclear weapons in the first place? They are not just sitting there to collect dust. Some retarded people need to face reality.
You advocated for the use of nukes. You are dumb, sorry. Ignorant maybe? Dont know what suits you better. Nukes being used is game over for everyone. Use that brain of yours a little please

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Strategic defense of what country?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Popeyes chicken in Macon Lol

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Popeyes chicken in Macon Lol
Lol. They have one hell of a chicken biscuit

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Lol. They have one hell of a chicken biscuit

Could you potentially step out of this conversation?

Because it's pretty obvious you don't think. Or read.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Because it's not necessary for such a small area AND the rest of the world would chastise them for it.

OK.

Can you explain why they have them?
Same reason they, and we, have the big nukes - psychological deterrent.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If they don’t finish this……Bibi may as well pack his bags!! Brandon…..needs to go f uck his hat!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I didn't ask you about big nukes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charles Lindbergh spoke to the topic of our intervention in world affairs. If we get involved in this cat fight it will create more problems than it will solve, at the cost of countless lives and more debt. Wars, like revolutions, cost money: who will pay for it all?? I'm not willing to spend one American life on behalf of any other country on this planet, America has given enough.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What about the Christians in Gaza?

Kill all of them too?

I am absolutely sure that killing two million people in 300 some odd square kilometers will certainly solve the problem.

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

2 Tim 2:19
Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, bearing this inscription: The Lord knows those who are his, and let everyone who calls on the name of the Lord turn away from wickedness.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I didn't ask you about big nukes.
I said they have little nukes for the same reason they have big nukes, dumbass. You should stick to drinking and stay out of discussions about foreign policy and war, neither of which you have one iota of experience in.
Maybe team up with Jag and see if he can help you connect the dots.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 10/15/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Charles Lindbergh spoke to the topic of our intervention in world affairs. If we get involved in this cat fight it will create more problems than it will solve, at the cost of countless lives and more debt. Wars, like revolutions, cost money: who will pay for it all?? I'm not willing to spend one American life on behalf of any other country on this planet, America has given enough.
He's a poor example. He was motivated by his adoration of the Nazis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I said they have little nukes for the same reason they have big nukes, dumbass. You should stick to drinking and stay out of discussions about foreign policy and war, neither of which you have one iota of experience in.
Maybe team up with Jag and see if he can help you connect the dots.

Sorry for asking a question.

But it's good to know Israel has no intention of ever using small/tactical nukes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=Bristoe][quote=deflave]

100% of the Arab world unites.

[quote]

Looking at footage from around the world it becomes apparent that the Muslims are still actively doing something we have all but given up on in the West; having children.

Those crowds are only gonna get bigger.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Looking at footage from around the world it becomes apparent that the Muslims are still actively doing something we have all but given up on in the West; having children.

Those crowds are only gonna get bigger.

Blah, blah, blah.

Push Gaza into the ocean.

Israel will never use nukes. We won't have to get involved.

Everything will be fine.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (160user, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 10ring1, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,577
Posts18,532,166
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.