Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
cs2blue Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
How in the wide world of sports are the Repubs going solidify their party, stop the petty infighting and all of them put their shoulder behind a candidate who can win the Whitehouse back? I just have no faith that this can happen. They seem to be stuck on stupid and like being there. The Democraps must love seeing that behavior. 2024, 4 more of Democratic rule as our country further goes down the drain.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You gals need to come off this “Republican” schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They have no intention of winning in 2024, just as they didn’t in both 2020 and 2022.

They have only two objectives,

1) Remove Trump, thus shutting his America First agenda down and shutting his supporters up.

2) Money, extort as much money from the American people as possible.

Democrats want Power, with power comes money

Republicans want money, with money comes money.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/18/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by cs2blue
How in the wide world of sports are the Repubs going solidify their party, stop the petty infighting and all of them put their shoulder behind a candidate who can win the Whitehouse back? I just have no faith that this can happen. They seem to be stuck on stupid and like being there. The Democraps must love seeing that behavior. 2024, 4 more of Democratic rule as our country further goes down the drain.

You still believe this Democrat vs Republican BS? It should be fairly obvious by now its inside the beltway vs the outsiders trying to wrestle control of this country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Uniparty was completely unmasked by President Trump, this unmasking and his America First agenda has put Republicans at odds with the Republican electorate, but they Do Not Care, they would rather the Democrats controlled all three Houses than allow Trump into the White House.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

C
cs2blue Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I want to be hopeful about the repubs taking back the Whitehouse, but it ain't looking very good from where I am sitting. We are in trouble in 2024!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
They have no intention of winning in 2024, just as they didn’t in both 2020 and 2022.

1) Remove Trump, thus shutting his America First agenda down and shutting his supporters up.

Even if Trump wasn't in the picture - they don't want to win. Nothing scares the R's more than having to actually lead. Why when they get the chance, they suck and never take the offensive.

Haven't conserved chit, haven't EVER made the .gov smaller etc. It's not just about Trump but basically their entire MO since Lincoln. Chirp from the bench, hope you never actually have to go in the game - credit for being on the team.

Me

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I said this in 2020 and I still believe it. Viable third party is the only peaceful way to take back control.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I want to be hopeful about the repubs taking back the Whitehouse, but it ain't looking very good from where I am sitting. We are in trouble in 2024!
Exactly what the Republican Establishment wants.

They make more money in campaign contributions and donations by being in second place, making promises they have no intention of keeping, than they would if they actually had to Lead.

As long as the Democrats are in power fuqking schit up, the Republicans will always have a never ending supply of Campaign Fodder.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Teal

Even if Trump wasn't in the picture - they don't want to win. Nothing scares the R's more than having to actually lead. Why when they get the chance, they suck and never take the offensive.

Taking control means delivering on campaign promises. The republican establishment has no intentions of upsetting the apple cart. They will switch to D to maintain status quo if that is what it takes, they admitted it.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They make more money in campaign contributions and donations by being in second place, making promises they have no intention of keeping, than they would if they actually had to Lead.

As long as the Democrats are in power fuqking schit up, the Republicans will always have a never ending supply of Campaign Fodder.
This makes no sense. Campaigning for a political office is HARD work and physically and mentally exhausting. I don't think very many candidates enjoy the process enough to "do it for a living".

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Election [bleep]?

We are, probably, on the verge of WW3 and these Republican clowns can't even elect a speaker.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
People the Republican Party is a Party alright.

A Party of Trannies..

Transitioning to Full Blown Marxist Sympathizers..

The Loyal Opposition ain’t Loyal to anything but Greed..

It’s all right in front of Your Lying eYe’s..

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Election [bleep]?

We are, probably, on the verge of WW3 and these Republican clowns can't even elect a speaker.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Making speeches written by somebody else, traveling around in comfort, kissing babies, doing interviews on CNN, a couple three times a month is hard work?? Yeah right.

Now Trump on the other hand was doing 4-5 rallies a day during the 2020 election cycle, he had a level of commitment and hard work Never seen before from any campaign.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I don't think very many candidates enjoy the process enough to "do it for a living".

Do you think most of these politicians can generate the kind of wealth they do in politics working in the private sector?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Election [bleep]?

If the Uniparty wanted a Speaker installed, there would be a Speaker installed.

Kabuki Theater.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

This makes no sense. Campaigning for a political office is HARD work and physically and mentally exhausting. I don't think very many candidates enjoy the process enough to "do it for a living".

The FAA requires that air traffic controllers retire at age 56, because there is so much riding on their mental acuity.

The average age in the US Senate is 64 years old.

You think it's all that hard when people like McConnel in his 80's can "run the mental and physical gauntlet"? Grassely? Rodgers? Carter of Texas? Granger and Foxx? All are R's 80 or older. Sorry, it's not that bad.

Me

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A complete demise of the "american" political systems.Ya think with the millenials and gen z " contributions " weighing in" it even has a chance.Throw in the left,the queers and [bleep], and the apathic,i think u are watching the eve of the once great USA,its toast even without 7 million of Bidens buddies in the mix.Nobody is doing anything except pillaging the taxpayer.The rule of law is selective and the Constitution is void,Treason prevails.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump owns the republican base and the ruling elite establishment cannot bare the thought of him getting back in office and showing the people what actually can be done with good governance. If you believe the lies you've been fed for the last seventy years or so by the establishment then keep voting them back into office. It all starts local. Who are your election officials? Who is your Secretary of State? Who is your governor? By now it should be crystal clear that stolen elections have dire consequences. Are you prepared to let them steal another one?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 51 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,160
Posts18,523,492
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.