Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Pierre Poilievre casually smacks down a left wing journalist while munching on an apple.

I like this guy. Wish I could vote for him.

Paul Poilievre handles a reporter

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lol man are your reporters half wits how can Canadians put up with that crap?..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Lol man are your reporters half wits how can Canadians put up with that crap?..mb

Magnum_ Bob, I hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall weekend.

Not only did our reporters graduate with honors at the University of Critical Race Theory with Honors and on the Dean's List, all Canadian News outlets are CNN on steroids. Canada is a ruined Nation and unless Trump wins the next election, so will the USA be.

Very scary times, indeed!

KB

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Another reason why Pollievre has made significant gains in recent opinion polls. I hope he keeps this up and obliterates both the Liberals and the NDP. It’s time for common sense again.

Nick

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
He’s learned to demand that “journalists” actually state the evidence which supports the premise of their question, instead of just reacting to a “gotcha”.

Remember what Elon Musk did to that BBC hack a while back? Same thing.

It’s time to start holding the press accountable instead of letting them just make chitt up.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
He’s learned to demand that “journalists” actually state the evidence which supports the premise of their question, instead of just reacting to a “gotcha”.

Remember what Elon Musk did to that BBC hack a while back? Same thing.

It’s time to start holding the press accountable instead of letting them just make chitt up.

The press is bought and paid for in Canada by the Liberal Part. Any hope of fair, impartial or really serious reporting has been lost in this country, and it is a pipe dream.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer when it comes to Canada, but I am only "Reporting" the facts. lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/21/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
buttstock;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that the day down in your part of Maine treated you well.

That interview happened while he was in an orchard about a half hour south of us, where he met with a group of folks at the gun club down in Osoyoos and then spoke at a rally in the small town of Oliver which my wife and I attended.

The fact that he'll meet with a group of firearms owners and hunters, on a gun range, speaks volumes alone.

Neither Crown Prince Socks or the NDP leader who keeps him in power would be caught dead at a gun club.

It was the second time I'd seen him speak and the first time for my wife and a good friend of ours. We all came away impressed with how he could respond to unscripted questions or comments from the crowd.

Also and it might well be learned and rehearsed for sure, but he does have a broad knowledge base of subjects he can speak on.

Lastly, when I saw him speak this spring, his wife Anaida spoke first and did very, very well. She's from a family who fled Venezuela to come to Montreal, so she and Pierre are reasonably fluent in English, French and Spanish which ticks a few boxes.

While only God knows the heart, I'd say that if Pierre and Anaida don't actually like each other, they're quite good at covering it up and again that speaks volumes in my view.

We're hopeful that he is who he portrays himself to be and further that enough of our fellow Canadians are now awake enough to vote him in.

Even so, he's going to face a gargantuan task to clean up the mess our country has become.

All the best and good hunting.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 10/21/23.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Dwayne always says it so much better, but Pierre Polievre is a good dude.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
It would be a refreshing change at 24 Sussex if the Pollievres were actually genuine from what we have had to endure for the last 8 years. Thanks for your last post BC cal30. May your fall season be fruitful.

Nick

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne and Nick -- hope you are having a great day. I am in agreement that combination of Pierre and Anaida could be a welcome / refreshing change. I doubt that we would see them dressing up in costumes and parroting local dancing while on government business.

It is interesting to see the Eat my Apple - T Shirts now coming out after that interview. Talk show --- "An Apple a Day Keeps the Left Wing Away". Real serious mocking of the press.

338 Canada is showing a very nice trend on potential election results. Hopefully this continues into 2025

Hugh
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Just a quick note to let you Canucks know - you all have my prayers.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Magnum_ Bob, I hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall weekend.

Not only did our reporters graduate with honors at the University of Critical Race Theory with Honors and on the Dean's List, all Canadian News outlets are CNN on steroids. Canada is a ruined Nation and unless Trump wins the next election, so will the USA be.

Very scary times, indeed!

Hardly. We survived Trudeau Sr along with Jean Chrétien and their liberal governments. I thought Steven Harper did a good job when he was Prime Minister. Now we have Trudeau Jr, elected largely by the folks in Quebec and maritimes. The news media is the least of our problems. The PC ‘s will get back in next election and the cycle will continue.

Last edited by snoeproe; 10/29/23.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,660
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.