Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Very few attempts at trolling the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party elicits a more visceral response, than showing a religious/historic figure with President Trump.

Most Demonrats denounce any form of religion or spirituality,so a meme of President Trump sitting next to Jesus Christ sent them into a hysterical frenzy.

This meme was discovered by President Trump on X.He then shared it on his own Truth Social site.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I am not comparing Jesus to president Trump but I bet the welcome back would be about the same if not worse

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That western European artist's depiction of Jesus, so similar to all the various westernized paintings of Jesus, is not even close to what anthropologists believe Jesus would have looked like at the time he lived. Mid-east men had the look as the "Jesus" in the lower right reconstructed head. Jesus would not have looked at all as if he'd been born of "Celtic" parents.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible describes Jesus as someone who men wouldn't desire, meaning he was homely. He was followed because of who he was, not what he looked like.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have studied His picture behind the altar and the pastor many times. I’m often thinking to myself that the picture is of a European man painted by another European man who couldn’t possibly have looked like this.
But I’m not gonna get hung up on what He looks like. I’m sure I’ll recognize Him when we finally meet in person.
The fact that he paid for my very soul through the shedding of His own blood tells me that.
I think people sometimes get hung up on little details instead of grasping the truly important things.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What would make anyone think that actual pictures of Jesus even exist?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I have studied His picture behind the altar and the pastor many times. I’m often thinking to myself that the picture is of a European man painted by another European man who couldn’t possibly have looked like this.
But I’m not gonna get hung up on what He looks like. I’m sure I’ll recognize Him when we finally meet in person.
The fact that he paid for my very soul through the shedding of His own blood tells me that.
I think people sometimes get hung up on little details instead of grasping the truly important things.
Reon

Very well said 7mmbuster, and agreed!

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Saw advertised on a local bargain site an "original portrait of Jesus".

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Bible describes Jesus as someone who men wouldn't desire, meaning he was homely. He was followed because of who he was, not what he looked like.

So he was Jewish?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Mid-east men had the look as the "Jesus" in the lower right reconstructed head.

Reconstructed from what?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Papag

Wolfman Jack used to hawk locks of Jesus' hair and pieces of his robe on XERF. Guess he kept some Mexican barbershop in business by collecting the sweepings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

“He’s got a great personality”

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who woulda thunk that The Fire would focus on the accuracy of the portrait's likeness and totally ignore the message.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I've seen this sketch before. I'm very sure it's been mocked by every liberal and many so called conservatives and caused heads to explode in the swamp. There is no doubt in my mind there has been Divine intervention of Trump's behalf on many occasions. That being the case we as patriotic Americans have been benefited too.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
I have often studied His portrait behind the pulpit and with the preacher. While I'm not equating Jesus with President Trump, I imagine that the welcome back would be at least as bad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Politics is War by Other Means
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My guess is God could have his son look however he wants.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by Papag

Wolfman Jack used to hawk locks of Jesus' hair and pieces of his robe on XERF. Guess he kept some Mexican barbershop in business by collecting the sweepings.

Also, at that time, late 1940s and early 1950s, XERF, Del Rio, Texas, they advertised splinters from the cross on which Jesus was crucified, and pieces of cloth from the tablecloth used at "the Last Supper." You could buy your "home in Heaven" right there on XERF for only a few dollars. I have no doubt they made millions of $$$$$$. grin

XERF's transmission setup was across the Rio Grande in Via Cuña, and was so powerful they blasted those radio programs all over the world.

I and my buds used to listen to XERF at night and get some great laughs.

Those were the "good ol' days" of radio. cool

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 10/23/23.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
That western European artist's depiction of Jesus, so similar to all the various westernized paintings of Jesus, is not even close to what anthropologists believe Jesus would have looked like at the time he lived. Mid-east men had the look as the "Jesus" in the lower right reconstructed head. Jesus would not have looked at all as if he'd been born of "Celtic" parents.

FWIW.

L.W.

Yeah - He would have looked a lot like an Islamic terrorist..... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by las

FWIW.

L.W.

Yeah - He would have looked a lot like an Islamic terrorist..... smile
All this is very true AND I speculate that the actual Jesus probably looked closer to the last picture, in reality, than any of the others. However, with the picture used in the meme, everybody assumes it to be a picture of Jesus. If they had used the last picture, everybody would have assumed it to be a meme about the "so simple, even a caveman can do it" commercial/meme.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (Buckshot5, Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.