Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Way before even a trial date has been set. She's not waiting for trump to throw her under the preverbal bus. And I hear trump is furious about a leaked recording of him bragging about exhibiting his daughter and wife to those he wants to impress... (lol)

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yawn 🥱

Opportunity to increase my post count by 1😀

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Got a copy of that recording?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I see her posts on X now and then and she has a severe case of TDS.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think it was just Melania, not his daughter. At the 2022 New Years Eve party at Mar a lago, Trump told Melania she should wear a bikini to show the others what they were missing. Her response was “I'll do that when you walk around with me in your bikini.”. Needless to say, people were ok with Melania not wearing a bikini.

2 Kings 2:23-24
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Way before even a trial date has been set. She's not waiting for trump to throw her under the preverbal bus. And I hear trump is furious about a leaked recording of him bragging about exhibiting his daughter and wife to those he wants to impress... (lol)

Phil
So tell us Phool, what has your president done to elevate our country?

He started out his career by getting good people killed and abandoning over $80 billion in mil. hardware so the taliban could murder fellow Afghanis and make bank selling it to hamas and hezbollah. He then proceeded to sell off the strategic oil reserves, drove up the national debt by over $5 trillion his first two years (and still counting), increased inflation to levels never seen since the Carter years, broke the immigration system and allowed 7+million illegals across the borders and the numbers are increasing, which is killing over 100K Americans because of the unchecked drug trade.

He's destroyed the respect from foreign nations, edging us closer than ever to WWIII. He's created a police state through the unconstitutional activities of the justice dept., irs, dhs, .....he's forced transgender BS. into our schools, military et al that is destroying any vestiges of morality left in society. He's scammed the American public through his "public service" to make himself and family members $millions threw bribes and illegal backdoor deals from foreign enemies. He's a known pedophile( sheit, we see it weekly on the friggin tv!). He's a puppet led by known communists. He's a pathological liar, again, witness daily through the news. Even his present string puller readily admit that "Joe will find a way to Fuuck things up".

He can't f'ing walk, talk, find his way to the door....but at least he can say to the American public, "My butts been wiped!"....and I'm just getting warmed up here you F'ing quisling...

Tell us phyl, what has your president done to elevate our country?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Man neeguh sheeit if ai liff’d in souftrn california i’s be down at crenshaw and slauson chillin wit my hommys or mays be even the compton swap meet. Damn if i was gonna be 600lbs trapped in my libbins room postin dribble on a deer forums

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

TDS to the max, ... well beyond any hope of ever returning to some semblance of normalcy...

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/tr...ty-in-georgia-election-interference-case

ATLANTA - Jenna Ellis, an attorney and prominent conservative media figure, reached a deal with prosecutors Tuesday and pleaded guilty to reduced charges over efforts to overturn Donald Trump's 2020 election loss in Georgia.

... Prosecutors recommend five years of probation for Ellis along with $5,000 in restitution, 100 hours of community service, writing an apology letter to the people of Georgia and testifying truthfully in trials related to this case.

The early pleas and the favorable punishment - probation rather than jail - could foreshadow similar outcomes for additional defendants who may see an admission of guilt and cooperation as their best hope for leniency. Even so, their value as witnesses against

Trump is unclear given that their direct participation in unfounded schemes will no doubt expose them to attacks on their credibility and bruising cross-examinations should they testify. ...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Phil

He started out his career by getting good people killed and abandoning over $80 billion in mil. hardware so the taliban could murder fellow Afghanis and make bank selling it to hamas and hezbollah. He then proceeded to sell off the strategic oil reserves, drove up the national debt by over $5 trillion his first two years (and still counting), increased inflation to levels never seen since the Carter years, broke the immigration system and allowed 7+million illegals across the borders and the numbers are increasing, which is killing over 100K Americans because of the unchecked drug trade.

He's destroyed the respect from foreign nations, edging us closer than ever to WWIII. He's created a police state through the unconstitutional activities of the justice dept., irs, dhs, .....he's forced transgender BS. into our schools, military et al that is destroying any vestiges of morality left in society. He's scammed the American public through his "public service" to make himself and family members $millions threw bribes and illegal backdoor deals from foreign enemies. He's a known pedophile( sheit, we see it weekly on the friggin tv!). He's a puppet led by known communists. He's a pathological liar, again, witness daily through the news. Even his present string puller readily admit that "Joe will find a way to Fuuck things up".

He can't f'ing walk, talk, find his way to the door....but at least he can say to the American public, "My butts been wiped!"....and I'm just getting warmed up here you F'ing quisling...

There will never be an answer. Liberals ain’t posting here to defend their guy. There here to make you defend your guy.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Phil

There will never be an answer. Liberals ain’t posting here to defend their guy. There here to make you defend your guy.

Yep.

Chickenshits.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Phil

Yep.

Chickenshits.

I don't expect an answer, but they need to be reminded daily they own the sheitshow destroying this country.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Weird

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It’s on X.

Looks/sounds like a hostage video.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Oh! I did but a goat ate it!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This will not be popular here, but I'll go on record as saying if Trump and others tried to alter the results of the election, I hope they pay for it. That goes for anyone who tries to alter the results. If Trump and his team broke the law to try to discover the truth, I don't care. We should never care when the truth about elections is discovered and revealed.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Rudy will flip next, he's dead broke and has his apartment and World Series rings up for sale. Ellis traveled state to state with him, she's burning him first, he'll flip to save his azz and hope for a light sentence.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Rudy will flip next, he's dead broke and has his apartment and World Series rings up for sale. Ellis traveled state to state with him, she's burning him first, he'll flip to save his azz and hope for a light sentence.
You're a non pard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
You're a non pard

I care, I care a lot.

LOL

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Phil

Yep.

Chickenshits.

I don't expect an answer, but they need to be reminded daily they own the sheitshow destroying this country.
Another thing, the liberals here don’t give a FF about the “country”. They post here to PISS YOU OFF. The best thing you can do in return is STFU.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This will not be popular here, but I'll go on record as saying if Trump and others tried to alter the results of the election, I hope they pay for it. That goes for anyone who tries to alter the results. If Trump and his team broke the law to try to discover the truth, I don't care. We should never care when the truth about elections is discovered and revealed.

YGBFSM.

As if a pile of Ds didn't contest the 2018 elections? Took a few months to confirm Q had another lucky Quincidence and Rs took 53 senate seats as Q had predicted a couple of monthts before the election. Remember the bleck biotch from GA, Stacey Abrams contested it and iirc is still doing so.

They are charging these people for actions that are not illegal, just as they did the Atty Gen of Texas, in New unconstitutional moves to destroy America just as they are essentially charging Trump for saying he won and the election was rigged and stolen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.