Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The rifle sits close by and is loaded.

Not long i guess.

But i live out in the country so there is that.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And she doesn’t reconize him as a friendly , she should yell hault
If he proceeds and is armed with a gun , light him up
If he has a physical weapon , knife or pipe , try to stay calm enough for him to be an immediate threat and drill his ass
I say wait till immediate threat because in some states if isn’t a gun , they have to be within reaching distance of you
I know , not many will wait , just throwing it out there as something to share with your wife

No. Not at all. If the muggafugga is in the house uninvited yelling halt will just make him laugh. If wife waits to see if a weapon is presented she will most likely be the victim of said weapon. Do you actually instruct your wife to wait until the attacker is close enough to use a knife or pipe on her before defending herself? With nobody doing a video only she and the criminal know where each were. Bro you are giving some incredibly bullchit advice to the woman you’re supposed to defend. To coach her correctly is simple. If said muggafugga is in the house do a mag or cylinder dump on his criminal azz and fug the regs. I’ll straighten them out when the body is gone. Waiting for the threat to intensify is just waiting for death to come.

Realign pal. Consolidate that feces and tell the love of your life to protect herself with all available options. No criminal life is worth the smallest injury to my wife. And as far as “sharing that with my wife”????? She would knock me out. When I came to she would assuredly ask why the hell was I trying to get her killed. In life or death situations winning the battle is all that matters. Screw the rules.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that what the guy who's actually f ucking your fat wife looks like?

Or what you aspire to get slim down to?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remember when Foreballz was gonna shoot that guy because he honked at him or some schit?

That was classic Foreballz.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Your first gunfight will be like the first time you had sex: it'll be over a lot quicker than you thought it would be. You won't be nearly as good as you thought you were going to be. The best outcome is that you're just good enough to get the chance to do it again."

So, so true.

Most people need cardio.

Then they need training.

Then experience.

Waaaaaaay down the list is how fast they can get into the front yard carrying a tapco'd out SKS in their ubderoos

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Shootem you ever hear of forensics ? They will know how close perp was
And no I don’t instruct her to wait , I present the facts to her and she can decide from there .
Yeah I understand very much about life and death , but you have apparently never been on the wrong side of the law
Screw the rules ? Get back with me on that when you or loved one is setting behind bars
You have ANY idea what a defense attorney is going to cost ?
If you or her is charged they may very well come in and remove all firearms from the house , depending on who you are and location
Everybody in investigation may not be on your side
Another piece of advice I strongly suggest is do not talk to police
Only talk to your attorney , if you can afford one .
The fees these pricks charge is out of this world
Then there is the wait , waiting to see if you or her are going to get bail , they’re not going to be to anxious to move things along once they realize your taking the 5th
Dealing with the kids , loss of income , dealing with stressed wife who is just wanting it to all be over , keeping her quiet may be a chore in itself
My wife would be a problem , she says she gets it , but every time there’s an encounter with police , she is compelled to talk , getting it through her and many other women’s heads to STFU can be a task
Best of luck to you if trouble comes your way
Kenneth

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You have to be alive to deal with an attorney, judge or jury, or issues with family. Matter of fact scanning your arguments, if you don’t come out alive none of that matters. Actually nothing else matters if you don’t win the fight. If there is an intruder in our house that intruder will be targeted out of necessity with the intent to eliminate the threat of death or serious injury to myself or family. They won’t get a second chance to come back and complete the job. Breaking and entering intruders are at a home to rob and pillage. They must be dealt with efficiently, effectively, and with finality. There is no way an individual under attack can defend effectively if burdened by calculating the legal ramifications of staying alive in a crisis. And measured defense against criminal entry cannot always be quickly calculated.

I can’t compare advice given your wife with advice given mine. The reason is my wife is pre loaded with rules of engagement. Any intruder will be faced with live fire asap by her response. That’s it. Very simple and dedicated to survival. I agree with that mindset.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunzo
As many have said, not particularly interested in running out the door. But if I'm in the kitchen there's a Security Six with a reload in one corner & a 77/22 in the opposite.
Livingroom, 2 1/2 ft. from me, a Glock 23.
My bedroom, 10 steps from the no windows, one way in bathroom is an AR with 2 mags on board, & an Oh schit bag with 2 more AR mags, a Gl19 w/a spare mag, knife, flashlight,,, all that rot.
The next room, the one way in bath has a 6 shot 357 with a reload.

I couldn’t do that, if some miscreant broke into my house they’d have themselves an arsenal for them and their nefarious friends. Everything I have is locked up when I’m not here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Remember this is the guy that was going to bust a cap on the delivery guy right?

LOL

Ballz is feeling frisky...

Go Ballz Go!

Pro Tip... Hiding like a bitch in a T1-11 She-Shed does not work for many of us...

Grow a set of ballz and take full tactical advantage of those Hügelkultur Garden mounds...

When you respond to that
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Neighbor/friend calling in a panic?
... assuming you can muster to help a friend... or even have a friend.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Move your ass as quick as you can , grab a weapon and light and proceed with caution
And don’t walk around with the light on , unless you want to advertise your location
Evaluate the disturbance, is someone trying to get in or in ?
Security cams covering each wall will give you a heads up if someone is the immediate perimeter of your house
If someone is in , get wife and kids in a safe room , she should have a light and gun , if sombody opens the door
And she doesn’t reconize him as a friendly , she should yell hault
If he proceeds and is armed with a gun , light him up
If he has a physical weapon , knife or pipe , try to stay calm enough for him to be an immediate threat and drill his ass
I say wait till immediate threat because in some states if isn’t a gun , they have to be within reaching distance of you
I know , not many will wait , just throwing it out there as something to share with your wife
Could save her from being prosecuted
Teach her to shoot , not just a one time thing but till she can load and unload the weapon and be efficient with it

Kenneth

Name one State that their “Use of Deadly Force “ statute says that the threat inside the home must be in reaching distance. Hell, post a State that requires this even outside the home.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Depends on the state.

In TX for example if the business had a No Guns allowed sign, or generated more than 51% of its income from alcohol sales then just by carrying in that establishment you would be committing a felony, so yes, the shooter could quite possibly be going to prison.

TX is the only state in the Union that makes it a felony to carry into a bar or restaurant that generates 51% or more of its income from alcohol sales. This establishes a Yuge number of Government mandated Gun-Free Zones, more than any other state.

LOL... You sure are hung up on Texas. Show us where the bad state touched you... laugh

BTW, Texas has permitless carry.

Let us know when MN gets that, will you? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've always thought about keeping a few loaded guns in the house(in strategic locations) but never got around to doing it.

Me either. But I got a few hammers handy if I happen to be in the shop when the [bleep] happens

Hammer Time...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Depends on the state.

In TX for example if the business had a No Guns allowed sign, or generated more than 51% of its income from alcohol sales then just by carrying in that establishment you would be committing a felony, so yes, the shooter could quite possibly be going to prison.

TX is the only state in the Union that makes it a felony to carry into a bar or restaurant that generates 51% or more of its income from alcohol sales. This establishes a Yuge number of Government mandated Gun-Free Zones, more than any other state.

LOL... You sure are hung up on Texas. Show us where the bad state touched you... laugh

BTW, Texas has permitless carry.

Let us know when MN gets that, will you? wink
Sure thing, but don’t hold your breath, constitutional carry will not come to MN in my lifetime, if ever.

However, MN carry law, unlike TX, does not restrict or criminalize carrying into bars and restaurants, not only can one carry open or concealed into a bar, one can consume.

Also in MN, unlike TX, carrying past a No-Guns Allowed sign, does Not carry the force of law.

Let us know when TX trusts it’s citizens enough to allow them to Constitution Carry in an establishment that serves alcohol, will you?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty weak, Steve.

Careful, your obsession is becoming borderline kooky.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pretty weak, Steve.

Well, you did ask, if firing on a bad guy with a gun in a mall could put you behind bars.

In a mall in TX where there are bars and restaurants that serve alcohol, the answer is yes.

Don’t like the answer, consult your congressman.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Pretty weak, Steve.

Well, you did ask, if firing on a bad guy with a gun in a mall could put you behind bars.

In a mall in TX where there are bars and restaurants that serve alcohol, the answer is yes.

The thread was started as a simple "how-fast-can-you-be-out-the-door-with-your-weapon... to help a friend or neighbor.

It was not started to see who has been trained by their political "leaders"... to hide like a bitch and abandon their very own community.

It is always fascinating to me to see the true nature of men... threads such as this evoke.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I honestly think 50% of this forum secretly wishes Kyle Rittenhouse had fried...

Very strange...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty weak, Steve.

I know what gun laws here are. I guess they have improved drastically in the past 20 years or so. Maybe not perfect, but much better than gun laws in MN, there's no doubt to that.

As far as "my congressman" goes, ALL of my state level representatives and senators are solid conservatives and vote every time as such. Happy with them.

Perhaps one reason conservatives in state legislature can get things passed here is because there's a republican majority in the House, Senate, and governor's office.... Hence no democrat to veto conservative laws when they cross his desk.

We wont even get into your U.S. level senators.

Or who your state voted overwhelmingly for in the past presidential election.

If you are going to pick an argument, at least have a defensible position in your own state. To do otherwise is just being a Karen. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Not wanting to hijack Mackay_Sagebrush's thread...

The thought occurred...

How fast can you be out the door with your weapon(s)?

Neighbor/friend calls in a panic?

Weird (unusual) gunshots are heard?

Dogs alert in non-typical manner?

That kinda thing...

COULD be in under 30 seconds. But, that's not the way it'd be handled.

2 male Rotts inside 5 acres of invisible fence do my light work. There's a VERY low probability a 5.56 mag dump is coming from inside that perimeter. Before I would insert myself into any outdoor activities, I'd dial 911 and let them know $hit was about to go down. Then a look around with IR night vision. Only THEN, if I thought I needed to go out and exchange niceties would it happen.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pretty weak, Steve.

I know what gun laws here are. I guess they have improved drastically in the past 20 years or so. Maybe not perfect, but much better than gun laws in MN, there's no doubt to that.

:

Care to share these gun laws in MN that restrict both concealed and open carry, as well as other MN gun laws that justify your comment?

I know, I know it was a rhetorical question, you have no intention of justifying your comment with facts.

Typical.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1911a1, 204guy, 222ND, 160user, 219DW, 1Longbow, 72 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,200
Posts18,524,123
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.