Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
This is rather revealing of the mindset and disconnect. Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was booed and heckled as he took to the state at the Florida Freedom Summit in Kissimmee. In response to the audience Chris Christie said they were “reprehensible”.

He’s done! He will likely be on the ‘first loser’ debate stage in Miami and that’s it. Apparently, he knows this is his final chance to take shots at President Trump, regardless of the backlash he gets for doing it.

Attacking Donald Trump is the only skillset of Chris Christie. That’s what he was recruited to do, and that is his single mission on the campaign. This is his last opportunity, he’s done!

Sundance

Black Knight
Laura Loomer confronted him about weaponization of government against Trump. He tried to avoid her and claimed she made a death threat.
She confronted him again about it all and called him “fat ass.”

Florida Freedom Summit in Kissimee, Florida.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/04/23.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's sad really. What the American people need is a strong leader.

Not some fat ass politician talking schit. You think he'll take on the deep state?

Doughboy has a thick blackmail file.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Obnoxious
Lardazz
Damyankee
RINO

The guy needs to get a life- - - - -maybe Trump will make him the US ambassador to Antarctica- - - - -the penguins would appreciate the way he waddles!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
My Lord does he have a fat face to spout his nonsense from

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
So that's Christie's national policy proposal - "Go big or go home?" And it starts with funding Ukraine to kick Russia's ass.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/04/23.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Those people ought to show more respect. Christie missed twofer day at Duncan Do-nuts to give that speech.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He needs to go back to hugging Obama, and listening to Bruce Springsteen

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The fat lady is singing..l

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Those people ought to show more respect. Christie missed twofer day at Duncan Do-nuts to give that speech.
Are you referring to Christie Kremes??

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
He misspelled "deplorable."

IC B3

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I actually watched the whole thing. It was a struggle.

Can't imagine anyone wanting to vote for the Dope.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Soon to be a cable news commentator

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lardgina

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by auk1124
Soon to be a cable news commentator

The new jersey beluga has a plan.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
He's a stupid sob. He needed to get booed off the stage.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
A Democrat would do that!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Christie got alot of positive press back when he was governor, but I remember one interview, I think with 60 minutes.

In it he made the statement he was going to cut funding for workers, pensions that were promised by the state to retirees.

Now you can say what you want about public workers and state pension, but regardless, I would expect a state to honor its word and more importantly its contract.

Instead Christie told the interviewer he didn't make that promise to those retirees and the state didn't have the money, if they have a problem with it, they should take it up with the previous politicians that were voted in before him.

I guess its a matter of perspective in how you think about politics and social programs. You can respect a politician trying to be fiscally responsible where a state can't run a deficit, but at the same time, I can't respect someone who acts like a horses ass taking money away from retirees. I'd have to google whether he actually got away with making those cuts, but just his approach to it showed contempt for the public he represented.

If he was ever a serious candidate for President, I would expect that would come back to haunt him in regards to Social Security.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/05/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lol shoot it sounds to me he was well received. Heckling? Well deserved, if he expects people to respect him he needs to learn how to garner some respect. Just another turd in a big pile of them. I'll bet also alot of his donors are demmies paying him to disrupt the process..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Join the REPREHENSIBLE, DEPLORABLE, BITTER CLINGERS!! I'm sure I missed a few.

I watched this. Christie Kreme repeats himself worse than Kamala.

Says the obese dude with ~5% polls, and 29% more Unfavorable than Favorable ratings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Christie got alot of positive press back when he was governor, but I remember one interview, I think with 60 minutes.

In it he made the statement he was going to cut funding for workers, pensions that were promised by the state to retirees.

Now you can say what you want about public workers and state pension, but regardless, I would expect a state to honor its word and more importantly its contract.

Instead Christie told the interviewer he didn't make that promise to those retirees and the state didn't have the money, if they have a problem with it, they should take it up with the previous politicians that were voted in before him.

I guess its a matter of perspective in how you think about politics and social programs. You can respect a politician trying to be fiscally responsible where a state can't run a deficit, but at the same time, I can't respect someone who acts like a horses ass taking money away from retirees. I'd have to google whether he actually got away with making those cuts, but just his approach to it showed contempt for the public he represented.

If he was ever a serious candidate for President, I would expect that would come back to haunt him in regards to Social Security.

Positive Press.... That might be an oxymoron...

But since the average New Jersey Politician falls slightly to the left of Karl Marx, it doesn't take much to be perceived as Conservative.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.