Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just watched a new Army recruiting ad short video. Featured airborne guys jumping. One fact 'jumps' out at a lot of guys...the troops are white males. No girls, no LGBTQ, no Africans, no diversity....what's this Army coming to?
Are they actually preparing for a war? Shouldn't war be a shared opportunity for all ethnicities, sexual preferences?
In this time in history, it seems this is a very poor time to not enforce diversity onto the fields of death and destruction? (sarc alert)

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army the early 80's Combat arms expetially airborne and Rangers was predominiatly White .were as support troops was at least half Black or more, and all the crap that goes with that ..i was support know this well .1st/75 Rangers barracks was right next to ours .probably 90-98 % white in that Battalion at that time, very very few Blacks

Last edited by rem shooter; 11/08/23.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trannies and such that are undergoing treatment can’t be deployed or put into a situation where medication and facilities aren’t available. The new Army they will never see combat

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood

Bark
All that you can
Bark

LOL'd hard at that one...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Just watched a new Army recruiting ad short video. Featured airborne guys jumping. One fact 'jumps' out at a lot of guys...the troops are white males. No girls, no LGBTQ, no Africans, no diversity....what's this Army coming to?
Are they actually preparing for a war? Shouldn't war be a shared opportunity for all ethnicities, sexual preferences?
In this time in history, it seems this is a very poor time to not enforce diversity onto the fields of death and destruction? (sarc alert)

White Southern men should boycott .mil, let the women and faggots carry the load

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Trannies and such that are undergoing treatment can’t be deployed or put into a situation where medication and facilities aren’t available. The new Army they will never see combat

Don’t make sense to spend all that money on new tits just to have them fly off if they jumped from a plane.

Last edited by Futura; 11/08/23.
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I didn't see those replies first view...they are brutal! Brutally honest. Glad it wasn't just my skeptical asswhole personality. Ad is 180 deg out from any recruiting ad I've seen in years.
Off topic...I am kind of ashamed to admit it, but the reality is, I've turned into a peacenik...when I got out of the Army in '67 of course I was anti-war, I think many the guys of my generation had a wake up. But now after a half century of observing how the US military is used by politicians, notably the policies of the US State Dept, and the mega corporations that control the politicians...it's a lose, lose situation for the grunts. Turning the US forces loose to do what military's do, kill people and break things, is ok...but not when our forces have on a shock collar, and when our guys are going for the throat....and the politicians hit the shock collar button. That is how young men get killed and maimed, not allowing the attack dog to complete it's mission. I am deeply conflicted about my grandson's spoken intent to learn to fly on Uncle Sam's dime. I'd be less conflicted if the rules of engagement were reduced to one word, win.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My middle son is deeply patriotic. Was in JROTC through HS.

But after graduation I asked him why he didn't sign up for Big Green, he told me there was no way he was going to fight and possibly die promoting abortion, feminism and LGBT to foreign countries.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://www.wmbriggs.com/post/49238/

The Regime is radiating belligerent noisome fumes, more so than usual. They seem anxious to go to war. Which is to say, eager to send you to war: you, your children. Not them. They will stay behind. You will fight for them. You will die. For them.

They think.

Do not do it. With Veteran’s Day hard upon us, take some advice from your Uncle Sergeant Briggs, who comes from a family with a military tradition (I did six years myself). Do not fight for the Regime. Do not enlist. Do not be sworn in. Stay home and watch after yourself and your loved ones. Do not let them ship you off to die in an absurd conflict that has nothing to do with you, and in which you will not benefit in any way, even if the Regime wins. And especially if the Regime loses. And their loss is almost guaranteed.

Have your forgotten Iraq? Afghanistan?

There is nothing you can gain from fighting for this corrupt inept evil Regime. You need money? The pay is pathetic. You can’t collect if you are dead. You won’t want to collect if you’re maimed. All in service to a cause that is theirs, not yours. Not ours.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The Regime is radiating belligerent noisome fumes, more so than usual. They seem anxious to go to war. Which is to say, eager to send you to war: you, your children. Not them. They will stay behind. You will fight for them. You will die. For them.

They think.

Do not do it. With Veteran’s Day hard upon us, take some advice from your Uncle Sergeant Briggs, who comes from a family with a military tradition (I did six years myself). Do not fight for the Regime. Do not enlist. Do not be sworn in. Stay home and watch after yourself and your loved ones. Do not let them ship you off to die in an absurd conflict that has nothing to do with you, and in which you will not benefit in any way, even if the Regime wins. And especially if the Regime loses. And their loss is almost guaranteed.

There is nothing you can gain from fighting for this corrupt inept evil Regime. You need money? The pay is pathetic. You can’t collect if you are dead. You won’t want to collect if you’re maimed. All in service to a cause that is theirs, not yours. Not ours.

Don't forget the Roman Empire.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Flintlocke, I agree with you. I got out of the Navy in 96 and I’m proud to have served my nation. The 20 years we spent the lives of some great young patriots truly hurts me. The politicians lining their pockets makes it even worse. Now, we are on the edge of WWIII and no one seems to realize how horrific that possibility is.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
2402 killed in Afghanistan, 20,713 wounded.

Some 4500 killed in Iraq, 45,000 wounded.

58,220 kills in Vietnam, some 150k wounded and 1600 missing.

None of these take into account the toll on those who survived and carry the mental scars with them every day. What did these service members die for?

I come from a military family who has served in every major conflict since 1776 to the present. I would never recommend anyone sign up for this these days; ESPECIALLY if you’re white. Anyone doing so is just a political pawn for the regime and will be tossed aside the moment they are no longer useful. Since Vietnam, the elites have exempted themselves and their own children from this via deferments, pulling strings so theirs get REMF jobs if the did go. Let the New England states and West Coast liberals fight for these inane wars they voted for. Sad that’s the country we live in today.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone

But after graduation I asked him why he didn't sign up for Big Green, he told me there was no way he was going to fight and possibly die promoting abortion, feminism and LGBT to foreign countries.
Good for him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Its senses??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Good for him.
+1 smart kid!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Democrats get put in office by women, minorities, and homosexuals.

Let women, minorities and homosexuals fight the Democrat's wars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

White Southern men should boycott .mil, let the women and faggots carry the load
THIS!!!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

They think.

That is good advice in the times we live in.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rem shooter
dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army the early 80's Combat arms expetially airborne and Rangers was predominiatly White .were as support troops was at least half Black or more, and all the crap that goes with that ..i was support know this well .1st/75 Rangers barracks was right next to ours .probably 90-98 % white in that Battalion at that time, very very few Blacks

1st ranger had exactly 3 black guys that I remember from 81-85….

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 26 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.