Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by GeoW
Money changers have a history. I support Israel but avoid doing business with the Jew.
Every time you use your credit card, that's what you're doing.

I use my card and pay no interest!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The evil of the money changers was not because they made money for a service. It was because they were in league with the priests to extort money in the name of proper sacrifice. It wouldn't apply to credit cards unless your priest tells you to buy on credit to please God and get a cut for doing it.

Last edited by RHClark; 11/10/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by RHClark
Jews are hated because they are the people from whom and through whom God gave the world salvation. Satan has hated them ever since. God has blessed them ever since. If you are aligned with Satan then you hate Jews. It really is that simple no matter what other bull sh'it you believe.

God blessed them with the Third Reich?
In the scheme of things and in God's way it may have been a blessing. After all God chastises those he loves. And the Third Reich led to an understanding among the Jews that physical Israel had to be retaken and occupied.

In the wake of the destruction of the Third Reich the actual Jewish Hebrew people have taken their place not only controlling the finances of the world but actually have a nation that is a military superpower.

Besides supernatural intervention what else could explain Jewish survival as a group in diaspora and their sudden miraculous victory over the Arab hordes in 1948? Isaiah 66:8 "...shall a nation be born at once?"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
I use my card and pay no interest!!
The credit card companies consider you a deadbeat, but don't worry there are lots of good credit users out there paying 20%+ plus interest and late penalties. The companies love them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by KFWA
Jews are hated because they are the people from whom and through whom God gave the world salvation. Satan has hated them ever since. God has blessed them ever since. If you are aligned with Satan then you hate Jews. It really is that simple no matter what other bull sh'it you believe.

God blessed them with the Third Reich?
In the scheme of things and in God's way it may have been a blessing. After all God chastises those he loves. And the Third Reich led to an understanding among the Jews that physical Israel had to be retaken and occupied.

In the wake of the destruction of the Third Reich the actual Jewish Hebrew people have taken their place not only controlling the finances of the world but actually have a nation that is a military superpower.

Besides supernatural intervention what else could explain Jewish survival as a group in diaspora and their sudden miraculous victory over the Arab hordes in 1948? Isaiah 66:8 "...shall a nation be born at once?"

I don't call evil blessing. God chastises those he loves in the same manner a father chastises a son. God's blessing has allowed the Jewish nation to prosper despite their persecution by evil.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So are you and your family serving in Israel now killing Hamas to protect Gods chosen people? Lol

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I’ve known some really good people who happened to be Jewish… I’ve known some that have been real jerkoffs…
Same with Christians, Muslims, atheists and agnostics…blacks, whites, asians, hispanics etc. etc.
I could be wrong, but it’s my firm belief that if mankind could somehow find a way to teach ALL of its children to judge others by the content of their character, the world would be a much better place…
Credit to MLK Jr.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This message brought to you by (((Mark Rubin))).

Any argument that rests on the idea Jews have been repeatedly expelled because they are so much more successful than their hosts is absurd. Jews have been expelled by their hosts, or in a few cases where they would not leave exterminated, because they behave like Jews everywhere they go. Hadrian wasn't jealous of Jewish success, nor was Tutankhamun, nor were these Poles.

The only "success" anywhere in the list of hundreds of Jewish expulsions, is their success in undermining the culture of their host nations. And the reaction wasn't jealousy it was self preservation.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

But there isn't an e-celebrity hook in the water Tarquin won't hit. Many such cases for midwits.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I’ve known some really good people who happened to be Jewish… I’ve known some that have been real jerkoffs…
Same with Christians, Muslims, atheists and agnostics…blacks, whites, asians, hispanics etc. etc.
I could be wrong, but it’s my firm belief that if mankind could somehow find a way to teach ALL of its children to judge others by the content of their character, the world would be a much better place…
Credit to MLK Jr.

I would agree, and add to that a bit of grace, knowing that your own character hasn't always been perfect.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The US has given Israel over 100 billion U.S. tax payers money yet harbor hundreds of pedophiles that fled the US to Israel after raping American children. They won’t extradite criminals back to the US because they’re Gods chosen people and man’s laws don’t apply to them?

And why does Israel have so many spies in the US if they are such a great ally?

Would love a Bible quote on this. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 11/10/23.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Jesus to the pharisees who control the jews then and now....you are of your father the devil a liar and murderer from the beginning and you will do his wishes.
sowell is full of chit. most people like elon musk the richest guy in the world cause they see he is not evil. most people detest bill gates of hell cause they see he is evil. blackrock a jewish money manager forces all giant companies to be radically anti white pro gay and tranny force DIE or they destroy the company

Attached Images
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If the US gave ALL of our money... to help Israel in their fight...

Would they give the money back later?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
The US has given Israel over 100 billion U.S. tax payers money yet harbor hundreds of pedophiles that fled the US to Israel after raping American children. They won’t extradite criminals back to the US because they’re Gods chosen people and man’s laws don’t apply to them?

yes you are correct. they even spied on rabbi trump

Attached Images
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Please stop being anti-semitic.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Please stop being anti-semitic.

Sorry...

You are right...

The Jews would return ALL of the money... Plus interest.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

So, you hate Jews? Do you hate all Jews or just the bad ones? It's OK to despise evil. It's not OK to despise an entire race or color of people judging them all evil.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
This message brought to you by (((Mark Rubin))).

Any argument that rests on the idea Jews have been repeatedly expelled because they are so much more successful than their hosts is absurd. Jews have been expelled by their hosts, or in a few cases where they would not leave exterminated, because they behave like Jews everywhere they go. Hadrian wasn't jealous of Jewish success, nor was Tutankhamun, nor were these Poles.
Nor was General Grant.

On December 8, 1862, Grant issued General Order No. 2, mandating that “cotton-speculators, Jews and other Vagrants having no honest means of support, except trading upon the miseries of their Country … will leave in twenty-four hours or they will be sent to duty in the trenches.”

Followed by General Order No. 11

General Order No. 11 decreed as follows:

"The Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department [of the Tennessee] within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.

Post commanders will see to it that all of this class of people be furnished passes and required to leave, and any one returning after such notification will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permit from headquarters.

No passes will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application of trade permits."

What an antisemite!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So, you hate Jews? Do you hate all Jews or just the bad ones? It's OK to despise evil. It's not OK to despise an entire race or color of people judging them all evil.
People merely observe patterns, unless otherwise indoctrinated from childhood. That doesn't mean you hate anyone.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,428
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.