[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by ribka
The US has given Israel over 100 billion U.S. tax payers money yet harbor hundreds of pedophiles that fled the US to Israel after raping American children. They won’t extradite criminals back to the US because they’re Gods chosen people and man’s laws don’t apply to them?

And why does Israel have so many spies in the US if they are such a great ally?

Would love a Bible quote on this. Lol

So, you hate Jews? Do you hate all Jews or just the bad ones? It's OK to despise evil. It's not OK to despise an entire race or color of people judging them all evil.
People merely observe patterns, unless otherwise indoctrinated from childhood. That doesn't mean you hate anyone.

Are you "observing patterns" looking for the good, or looking for the bad? Don't kid yourself into thinking you aren't indoctrinated, and don't excuse your hate as observations. A judgement of anyone based on their race is evil, no matter how you justify it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
People merely observe patterns, unless otherwise indoctrinated from childhood. That doesn't mean you hate anyone.

Are you "observing patterns" looking for the good, or looking for the bad? Don't kid yourself into thinking you aren't indoctrinated, and don't excuse your hate as observations. A judgement of anyone based on their race is evil, no matter how you justify it.
When did you adopt your dislike of Jews? From who did you first hear of the depredations of Jews? Childhood? Did your parents and older relatives dislike Jews?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
The US has given Israel over 100 billion U.S. tax payers money yet harbor hundreds of pedophiles that fled the US to Israel after raping American children. They won’t extradite criminals back to the US because they’re Gods chosen people and man’s laws don’t apply to them?

And why does Israel have so many spies in the US if they are such a great ally?

Would love a Bible quote on this. Lol

So, you hate Jews? Do you hate all Jews or just the bad ones? It's OK to despise evil. It's not OK to despise an entire race or color of people judging them all evil.

What a dumb boomer clown world response

My mom is half Jewish so I must be a self loathing Jew. Lol

If Israel such a close friend of the US why do they protect pedophiles who rape American children. Thousand of Jewish criminals around the world have fled to Israel to avoid prosecution and Israel refuse’s extradition.

Awaiting a quote from the Bible to justify the entire nation of Israel protecting child rapists and murderers.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Do I have to love the Biden administration to keep from being an anti-semite? Do I have to become a leftist and start voting Democrat? Do I have to start appreciating Sarah Silverman's humor? This is so complicated.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so what is the nazi consensus of opinion here with regards to an endgame or plan? Do y'all jew haters suggest bringing back the gas chambers? The concentration camps? Are y'all going to volunteer and create a couple of einsatzgruppen units? Round them up and just shoot the jews in the back of the head so they fall into the pit?
Have you sent a contribution over to hamas? Made a contribution to the muslim brotherhood?
What a bunch of sickos. Geez

Sam......

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
so what is the nazi consensus of opinion here with regards to an endgame or plan? Do y'all jew haters suggest bringing back the gas chambers? The concentration camps? Are y'all going to volunteer and create a couple of einsatzgruppen units? Round them up and just shoot the jews in the back of the head so they fall into the pit?
Have you sent a contribution over to hamas? Made a contribution to the muslim brotherhood?
Are you Jewish?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Engineer Corona J in a lab.

GOA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I seldom disagree with Dr. Sowell but I’m not convinced he is right on this point. I have been reading the book he referenced. I think people dislike Jews historically because they crucified Jesus. I think people dislike Jews personally because of their questionable business practices which border on dishonest. It appears anything is acceptable if you turn a profit. Just one more thing.

It makes no sense to dislike a whole group of people you do not know but unlikeable individuals can certainly make one stereotype whole groups of people and draw conclusions based on that.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 31 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,456
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.