Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MAC
Not a sniper and not Hezbollah. No trained sniper is going to be shooting multiple rounds unsupported and free hand from the standing position and nobody fighting for Hezbollah is going to have that camo and a weapon with those optics.

My thought also and for his joy of trigger pulling he got his sh*t scattered..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
That was great

Don't gobble at me
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
OK, it seems that counter-battery radar has been around a long time. But, it's better & smaller. No longer needs a 2500 sq ft pad to mount it or the later, a 5 ton to haul it. Now a lot more compact, potable & accurate. This vid mirrors the vid I saw of an Al-Qaeda mortar crew getting the same surprise.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by MAC
Not a sniper and not Hezbollah. No trained sniper is going to be shooting multiple rounds unsupported and free hand from the standing position and nobody fighting for Hezbollah is going to have that camo and a weapon with those optics.

He was only playing sniper. We left some billions of dollars worth of equipment in Afghanistan. Who’s to say where it has ended up.

Wrong optics to be our gear. Our forces are real big on the Trijicon ACOG and not a scope. I carried an M-4 with the ACOG, a PEQ II laser and an M-203 20mm grenade tube. In many years in an expeditionary combat command and 9 trips to the Middle East I saw no scopes on rifles that were not being used by SPEC OPS and most of those guys also had ACOGs. But what the hell do I know, I was only there 9 times.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I am pretty sure it was an AR 15 because they hold a hundred rounds in the chamber at once. I have heard they are a terrible weapon.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
I am pretty sure it was an AR 15 because they hold a hundred rounds in the chamber at once. I have heard they are a terrible weapon.

Probably a misfire. Biden told me assault weapon rounds explode.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It rubbed a bit of dirt in the scratch for him... nice gesture!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Rest in pieces.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Fullfan
That was great

That was/is fake.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Pretty sure that was a Ukrainian soldier. I've seen that vid posted on another site quite a bit over the last week or so.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He was only playing sniper. We left some billions of dollars worth of equipment in Afghanistan. Who’s to say where it has ended up.

Wrong optics to be our gear. Our forces are real big on the Trijicon ACOG and not a scope. I carried an M-4 with the ACOG, a PEQ II laser and an M-203 20mm grenade tube. In many years in an expeditionary combat command and 9 trips to the Middle East I saw no scopes on rifles that were not being used by SPEC OPS and most of those guys also had ACOGs. But what the hell do I know, I was only there 9 times.
M203 is 40 mm.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I guess he wasn’t camouflaged very well. Aka not a sniper

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Need to play John Lee Hooker’s BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Gonna shoot cha right down! as background music.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Regardless of what kind of army he was, he was poorly trained, did dumb things, and got whacked.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

M203 is 40 mm.

Yep. That is what I get for posting when ny wife is talking. My bust

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now Chief. You know better than to talk when your CIC is giving orders. smile

Jim

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Now Chief. You know better than to talk when your CIC is giving orders. smile

Jim

Yes Sir. I neglected to pay adequate attention to ComNavHouseLant.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 163bc, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 71 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,647
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.