Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 48 49
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Pard,

If it has two wheels and a motor, it is fun.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm thinking the motorcycle pic is about 1973, not 83.

By 1983 even the most hardazz bikers had learned the wisdom of front brakes. Those are fairly old school Bay Area style motorcycles.

Those are 60's Bernardino Hells Angels.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Ultimately...

Boomers WILL transfer their vast wealth to the next generation...

Unfortunately... those generations will lose that wealth to the Neocons because those generations have virtually no understanding of the value they have received.

Slavery will follow...

maybe.

may be a vast wealth transfer to medical industry, long term care industry and end of life medicine.

Our town is seeing the building of commercial student housing and commercial residential elder care and memory care buildings.

lots of wealth being transferred there.

There are several large buildings under construction in Tucson that could fit that description. Multi-story concrete buildings with very few small windows, minimal parking areas and little to no landscaping. They might be commercial buildings or they might securely house people. Maybe for their own good or maybe for ???

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Like most boomer threads this one is a pile of dung. Criscoe continues to embarrass boomers as does stickyflight the special needs folks. Being born in 1947 was not my fault but thanks to educated and hard working parents I got to attend 7 schools on 2 continents and travel the world before the population tripled.

I had the privilege to fight in the last war unencumbered by false morality and stupid ROEs and learned how few were warriors and how many were slackers. My peers created the standards now taken for granted in the mountain sports and offroad motorsports when these endeavors were not common and easily accessible by the masses.

Many of us were able to get into newly emerging professions and trades and create our own opportunities and raise our kids in a relatively benign environment where they had the opportunity to thrive. I fully understand the fear and anger of today's conservative parents who are frustrated by the state of the world in which they try to raise their kids w/ genuine values and in safety.

But,to those that would blame me and many others for their problems HARDEN THE FUG UP and actually do something to affect change.

End of rant

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Be careful that’s most of you guys kids and grandkids! Because you was helicopter everybody gets a trophy parent!

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Gen Z weasles.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Like most boomer threads this one is a pile of dung. Criscoe continues to embarrass boomers as does stickyflight the special needs folks. Being born in 1947 was not my fault but thanks to educated and hard working parents I got to attend 7 schools on 2 continents and travel the world before the population tripled.

I had the privilege to fight in the last war unencumbered by false morality and stupid ROEs and learned how few were warriors and how many were slackers. My peers created the standards now taken for granted in the mountain sports and offroad motorsports when these endeavors were not common and easily accessible by the masses.

Many of us were able to get into newly emerging professions and trades and create our own opportunities and raise our kids in a relatively benign environment where they had the opportunity to thrive. I fully understand the fear and anger of today's conservative parents who are frustrated by the state of the world in which they try to raise their kids w/ genuine values and in safety.

But,to those that would blame me and many others for their problems HARDEN THE FUG UP and actually do something to affect change.

End of rant

mike r

Isn't that special.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

End of rant

mike r

I agree with this to a large degree.

While I will always reserve the right to make fun of Boomers, I reserve that same right for all demographics.

I think one of the biggest attributes that can be given to the Boomer is the Reagan years. These elections can be attributed to The Greatest as well, but it should be noted that post-Carter Americans in all walks of real life agreed that we needed to make money, reduce oversight/taxes, and make homes affordable. And that is what capitalism/America is all about. The idea of America cannot continue without strong (unbreakable) middle class and the Boomers, despite all their bullschit, knew this. There are plenty of loud mouth dumb fugks that still exclaim they voted against Reagan because it is fashionable, but outside of the collective retards we know as MN, we all know the boomers coalesced around capitalism and real national defense. And they should be commended for it.

You could certainly say the average Boomer did not adjust with the times and try to hold them accountable, but then you'd enter that same slippery slope that leftists love everyone to fall on.

My parents are Boomers and while they hold great disdain for Flave and refuse to loan me any more money, I still love and respect them.

Either way, I look forward to everyone killing each other. To do otherwise is boring.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

End of rant

mike r

Isn't that special.

Not Mikes fault.... therefore it's not a problem....
Problem being for every Mike there is 10,000 union Democrat voting morons, and another 10,000 to one entitlement parasites...
Many boomers just couldn't resist the temptation to redistribute others money and virtue signal with said money....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh yeah my name is bristoe I was ripping and roaring all over America in 70’s popping wheelies on my motorcycle well except in black neighborhoods black people scare me.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The top pic reminds me of a good metaphorical documentary on the Boomer generation: the movie Easy Rider.

Two motorcycle boomers contract with a Jew to import drugs from Mexicans up to California. The Jew makes it clear he is going to push these drugs on White school kids but the boomers really want to have a Good Time so that doesn't bother them. They use the profit to finance a motorcycle trip across the country to Mardi Gras, and during the journey they engage in all sorts of degeneracy: drugs, casual sex, drugs, visiting a boomer hippie commune where everyone is on drugs, laughing at the local peasants. Normal boomer stuff.

They meet a guy who they befriend, and when he gets killed they just leave his corpse on the side of the road so their Good Time is not interrupted. They do visit the whorehouse their dead friend recommended, where they do drugs with the hookers. A Good Time is had by all.

Important symbolism is present through the entire movie. One of the main boomers is decorated with US flags and so is his motorcycle. In pursuit of his Good Time he rides that motorcycle until it is literally destroyed, never once having a care for its future.

Really good movie if you have the time and you watch it for what it is.

Nice synopsis, except for the fact that neither were boomers….

You’ve still never told us where the bad boomer touched you. Was it on your peepee? And you liked it?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh yeah my name is bristoe I was ripping and roaring all over America in 70’s popping wheelies on my motorcycle well except in black neighborhoods black people scare me.

Bristoe does not care.

Don't ask him, and he'll tell ya.

LOL

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
My neighbor swore to my face he allows nobody to use his pond. Then one day I see this ten yards from my back door.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and,...the pissin' match phase of the thread has begun. It all get's so predictable after a while.

Have fun with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boomers, the real fearless generation.

Those that didn’t go to Viet Nam survived riots on campus and all sorts of drug related hazards. No one was afraid of dirty needles, we rode bicycles without helmets and survived all wrecks with minor injuries and a band aid. Stealing a car always meant a possible life ending injury, as people in those days could protect their property with guns and knives.

Knowing the hazards that existed every day made a much more polite society. Even the crooks in those days were higher class…

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Those that didn’t go to Viet Nam survived riots on campus and all sorts of drug related hazards. No one was afraid of dirty needles, we rode bicycles without helmets and survived all wrecks with minor injuries and a band aid. Stealing a car always meant a possible life ending injury, as people in those days could protect their property with guns and knives.

Knowing the hazards that existed every day made a much more polite society. Even the crooks in those days were higher class…
You’re not decades off I promise. LMFAO

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Your analysis is clear as cement…

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Your analysis is clear as cement…
I’ll make it clear, Kirk. Your analysis is way off base just like your fellow Boomers.

Page 4 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 1,924 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,226
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.