Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
The Postal Service has nearly always been controlled by the Demos, in other words (Liberals).

GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Hell I thought 'ol louey DeJerk would fix it all

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
USPS shipping delays are nothing new, my mother sent a package to my father from southwestern NY to Tampa FL. during WW2, it arrived a year later, been all over US and to Australia and back, the cookies were a little stale.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunswizard
equals delays out the gazoo ! .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I sent a rifle five hours away. Been a week and the guy still hasn't received it.

IC B2

D
Dinny Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by vixen
The Postal Service has nearly always been controlled by the Demos, in other words (Liberals).

I'm not entirely convinced. I won't say it directly, but there's still one thing individuals can ship USPS that can't be shipped by an individual through UPS or FedEx.

Medics bury their mistakes..
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Coyote10
I sent a rifle five hours away. Been a week and the guy still hasn't received it.

I shipped a rifle to Montana on Monday it arrived Thursday.

2 rifles were shipped to me Monday from South Carolina, they show being in North Carolina since the eighth.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
USPS is having a tough time getting carriers and drivers. Seem many young people today are having problems passing the DRUG SCREENING, dumb asses. NY state has had a 32% increase in people driving while ability impaired since pot smoking was legalized, dumb asses...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Timbermaster: Excellent point!
Personally I am certain the new motto for the union dominated u.s.p.s. is now "WE DON'T CARE - WE DON'T HAVE TO"!
I stopped in at my local post office (Dillon, Montana 59725) last week and there was a line-up of 4 (four) customers ahead of me. Sadly 3 (three) of those 4 (four) customers had complaints of poor service by postal workers!
The complaints were about mail that was supposed to be held and wasn't (after signing up for that service and going on vacation only to come home and find a stuffed mailbox!) and the others were about packages that were misdelivered (did not arrive at correct addresses).
In each case NO satisfaction was attained by the customers from the lone overpaid counterperson!
By the time I was able to purchase a money order, there were 6 (six) people in line behind me - not counting the two mail customers who exited the line before being served (and muttering to themselves on the way out).
Sad and pathetic excuse for a "business" (gub'mint agency!) in my opinion!
Inexplicably (and inexcusably let alone inefficiently!) the mail in this town (even if it going to a local/cross town city address!) is now being sent to Billings, Montana (254 miles EACH WAY!) for "sorting" and then is returned to Dillon, Montana for "delivery"!
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think we normally do NOT get service about 1 day a week. It's not a certain day, just random. This past week it was Saturday, I run a small biz from here at the house, most packages go out USPS, so it is double frustrating for me they don't run.

But get ready, it is about to get worst for the extra 6-8 weeks with CHRISTmas coming.

"...buzzards gota eat same as worms" Josey Wales
NRA lifer
Hunting is Conservation
RMEF Member
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by claybreaker
I think we normally do NOT get service about 1 day a week. It's not a certain day, just random. This past week it was Saturday, I run a small biz from here at the house, most packages go out USPS, so it is double frustrating for me they don't run.

But get ready, it is about to get worst for the extra 6-8 weeks with CHRISTmas coming.
Saturday was Veterans day . One of the 250 paid holidays postal employees get .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Son of a bitch. I sent a 14lb box from Montana to Anchorage this past Thursday via Ground Advantage for under $28. Expected delivery this coming Friday. It was delivered Saturday... I think that counteracts someone else's chitty deal.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have not experienced any issues with them for a number of months. A "lost" Ruger #1 (I am the buyer) at least a few months ago was a mess but eventually landed unbeknownst to the USPS...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Son of a bitch. I sent a 14lb box from Montana to Anchorage this past Thursday via Ground Advantage for under $28. Expected delivery this coming Friday. It was delivered Saturday... I think that counteracts someone else's chitty deal.

Lmao.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have had 2 Amazon orders lost in the past month thanks to the Post Office. Just got refunded today for the last one.

Ted
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well, a forum member from another state mailed a rather heavy pkg Monday, and I had it before noon today (Wednesday). Granted, it's not always that good, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just a FYI...

I spoke to a MidwayUSA rep yesterday about an order that was shipped to me on Oct 31st. It left Columbia, MO and went to the St Louis hub then it went to the Springfield, MO hub. She told me USPS had experienced a chemical spill at one of their Missouri facilities and were redirecting mail elsewhere. Why my package wasn't redirected to a hub in IL is anyone's guess. I live in Indiana.

I have a package that has been “in transit” from the St. Louis hub for over seven days. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll ever see my expensive package.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I will say this about the USPS, No one that works for them is in a hurry to do anything. And most are a bubble off in one way or another.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Got a call from an unknown number Saturday. Message, "my daughter saw this package fall off the FedEx truck"..... Several miles away. Contract ground driver is an idiot at best. Got a texted picture of it, smashed... Lady indicated she'd take it to FedEx hub. Last I heard from her. LOL Working with retailer for impending replacement as it was sale priced very nicely... They are a second rate place, gotta file with FedEx before they take care of me. Tracking still says Out for Delivery since Friday. Chit happens and people suck!

Good luck out there.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sold some bullets on here recently and the buyer sent a check that the PO took 9 days to deliver to NV from IL.
The bullets sent priority mail to the buyer only took 2 days.
Hard to figure how a first class letter should take 9 days.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,244
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.