-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Growing Evidence that Corrupt Jack Smith Florida Case Was Created to Steal Crossfire Hurricane Docs from Trump

https://joehoft.com/growing-evidenc...eal-crossfire-hurricane-docs-from-trump/

2 Political Witch Hunter Jack Smith Begs Judge Chutkan to Keep Trump Trial Off Television, Ban President From Calling Him Names

https://thelibertydaily.substack.com/p/political-witch-hunter-jack-smith

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fuggers are running scared of the public.

I also wonder how long it will be before they try to somehow stop the rallies that are so popular.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
All these trials do is prove that Trump is being politically persecuted for being audacious enough to run again. They know full well the people are fed up with their malfeasance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The fuggers are running scared of the public.

I also wonder how long it will be before they try to somehow stop the rallies that are so popular.
They shouldn't be running scared. The republicans and conservatives are a gaggle. No one on the same team. Everyone has their own standards of what a candidate should look like and what they should believe. The end results are chaos. The democRATS meanwhile can agree on everything leftist. No separations and they are one big huge team. If Charles Manson was their candidate they would all get 100% behind him.

Meanwhile the conservatives and republicans are having hissy fits if their candidate does not get the nomination and refuses to even show up at the polls. They have "standards" and God forbid they get violated. Donald Trump is too mean. Vivek Ramaswamy has a name that is hard to pronounce. Ron DeSantis is a swamp dweller. Nikki Haley bleeds once a month. Tim Scott (pssst, he is the wrong color) is just a senator.

Whatever excuse to say "I can't vote for him (her) because they aren't good enough. Meanwhile, the democRATs own the House, Senate and the Whitehouse.

The democRATs aren't afraid of nothing. They have been getting by with this crap for decades. If they can't win honestly they steal an election. They own the judges and the courtrooms and all of the voting machines. Meanwhile the republicans set on their hands. Just check out Mitch McConnell and tell me I am wrong.

What ya goin a do about it white boy ??

The republicans say, "not a thing, SIR as long as you keep the money rolling in".

There you go. My assessment.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^^^^^ What he said!

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 16,111 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,152
Posts18,542,722
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.