Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Billy! No picking on the "Bovine Daughter" there was just a thread here dedicated to Hoggin' and Chubby chasing🤣

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
He’s rotting in hell and I’d sooner pisz on his grave than not.

He closed his eyes for the final time knowing Trump was President and he never was. That for him had to be worse than hell.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He is also widely accused of causing the fire on board of the USS Forrestal.

Many conspiracy theorists believe he was exonerated because of his family heritage and deep rooted connections inside the Navy.

Research "Johnny Wet Start."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He killed servicemen on a navy ship with his plane as well, I do not know the specifics but it has been put forth by many with more knowledge and insight than I that he not only achieved his rank/position but survived the resultant scandal because of his father.

I am no McStain supporter, but IIRC someone (maybe here...Jorge, maybe?) debunked the story of the flight deck disaster McCain was supposedly involved in. Don't quote me on that, though...I wouldn't know one way or the other.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
McCain made propaganda broadcasts for North Viet Nam while he was a POW, and then went on to be one of the worst senators on record- - - -repeatedly backstabbing his party and his constituents. His was also the deciding "no" vote that prevented Obamacare from being repealed. A total scumbag, from his military career, to his political shenanigans. They probably had to install a dedicated sewer line to drain the pizz away from his gravesite!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Plane crashed, 2 broken legs and other injuries....not a hero.

Agreed. Bad pilot. DADDY saved his bacon so he could be a sub-par pilot and cost the taxpayers one Navy jet over Viet Nam, excluding his previous aircraft 'incidents'.

Remind me of his active aviation exploits such as the recently deceased Astronaut Frank Borman.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Even if he had an exemplary military career, his post military career sucked. So fugk him since it affected every American whether or not you voted for him.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
US senator from ‘87 to ‘18. LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RiverRider
He killed servicemen on a navy ship with his plane as well, I do not know the specifics but it has been put forth by many with more knowledge and insight than I that he not only achieved his rank/position but survived the resultant scandal because of his father.

I am no McStain supporter, but IIRC someone (maybe here...Jorge, maybe?) debunked the story of the flight deck disaster McCain was supposedly involved in. Don't quote me on that, though...I wouldn't know one way or the other.

I'm not saying he was culpable but listening to Jorge about anything ain't a real bright idea.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
McCain was in cahoots with charles keatiing (lincoln S&L and the crash of the saving and loan banks over toxic loans sold as derivatives) also, I think he got censured

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
McCain was a globalist,Trump is not.Trump is for America first.He is the biggest threat to the globalist trying to create their NWO government.Biden is doing exactly what the globalist want.Search 2030 Agenda.If you understand this,you understand the motive behind stopping Trump.Every President since at least G.H. Bush has been a part of this and many before him as well,except Trump.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/globalist-john-mccain-decries-new-world-order-enormous-strain/

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4659934/user-clip-bush-world-order

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.o...%20Development%20web.pdf?ref=truth11.com

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Mcstain was an illegal alien loving, neocon toady. Piece of elitist trash from the jump. For many decades.

The bovine daughter he sired with the chick he married when he came back to the states after shîtting on the wife who stood by him through his stint as a POW is mildly bangable.

He’s rotting in hell and I’d sooner pisz on his grave than not.
Mildly hell, ask LBP. I'd hit it but I wouldn't brag about it lol

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
He played the douschy “I’m a normal respectable Republican” stance.

And McLame loved him some MIC… never met a nation he wouldn’t love to bomb… when Pres Trump called Iraq a mistake McLame, along with all the other NeoCon RINOS was PISSED

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by viking
What did he do to Trump? I forgot.

Someone was praising John M the other day….

He was the bagman for the Steele dossier (the fabricated Russia collusion)
^
^
^

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His Son in law, Ben Domenech is a douchebag.

KB

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Abscam mess. He voted with the democrats many times against his party. The media was giddy naming him the Maverick. He was an arrogant ass and could well afford to be. The RNC must have loved him because they nominated him to run for president. We truly have had a uniparty for many years.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A friend of mine worked on McCains security detail for a bit. He said the McCains are some of the worst people he's ever met and he's been in law enforcement a long time.

Also met an old navy pilot on the midway tour in San Diego back about when McCain was running. He said if the Vietnamese hadn't shot him down all the other pilots would have soon Fragged him. Said McCain was easily the most hated guy on the boat.

McCain also voted against the repeal of Obama care and screwed up the best shot we had at torpedoing it.

McCain was supposed to be completely against Obama's signature piece of trash legislation and had campaigned against it for years. But, given the chance he sided with Obama and screwed over millions in a petty vindictive act over a personal grudge. My friend said he was a petty and arrogant narcissist who only considered others long enough to criticize or make fun of them. That voted that screwed us all because Trump hurt his feelings proved how selfish and nasty he was.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 11/19/23.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,410
Posts18,507,106
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.