Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Made french fries

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
McCain even turned on Sarah Palin in the end and she had been faithful. He was just a sorry privileged individual.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
He is also widely accused of causing the fire on board of the USS Forrestal.

Many conspiracy theorists believe he was exonerated because of his family heritage and deep rooted connections inside the Navy.

Research "Johnny Wet Start."

flave, Daddy (John McCain Jr) was an Admiral overseeing the Pacific fleet while his son (McStain) got away with all types of chicanery, on board and off. IMHO, he thought it was his turn for the presidency. And then, when Trump came along he was infuriated by Trump's popularity and breath of fresh air from the DC MIC neocons, of which McCain was the poster child. McCain was no nationalist, unlike Trump. He did everything he could to destroy Trump, even if it meant that his contstituents suffered. I doubt you'll find many Arizonans who remember him favorably.

IMHO, he was a total pos.

Last edited by local_dirt; 11/19/23.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Many conspiracy theorists believe he was exonerated because of his family heritage and deep rooted connections inside the Navy.

flave, Daddy (John McCain Jr) was an Admiral overseeing the Pacific fleet while his son (McStain) got away with all types of chicanery, on board and off. IMHO, he thought it was his turn for the presidency. And then, when Trump came along he was infuriated by Trump's popularity and breath of fresh air from the DC MIC neocons, of which McCain was the poster child. McCain was no nationalist, unlike Trump. He did everything he could to destroy Trump, even if it meant that his contstituents suffered. I doubt you'll find many Arizonans who remember him favorably.

Yes.

His grandfather was also a big dog. Had quite the career. The grandson was viewed as "untouchable" according to many.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
McCain was responsible for one or more incidents aboard ship involving aircraft. He got captured by the NVA and capitalized on that to become a US Senator. He promoted the Russian collusion thing against Trump prompting Trump to say I prefer my heroes don’t get captured. McCain was the deciding vote in deciding not to abolish Obamacare because Trump twisted his shorts in a knot.

McCain was a terrible Senator for Arizona. He was a prick and they didn’t televise his funeral because they had to screw him into the ground he was so crooked. There is no doubt he won’t be needing a jacket where he spends eternity. Probably waiting for hitlery as we speak.

Exactly, he was hotdogging on the USS Forrestal, hot started his A-4 Skyhawk, caused explosion/fire that killed 134 sailors and injured 161.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes.

His grandfather was also a big dog. Had quite the career. The grandson was viewed as "untouchable" according to many.

"Untouchable". Exactly. I've read plenty of negative accounts by his naval aviator brethren. They hated him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
McCain also voted against the repeal of Obama care and screwed up the best shot we had at torpedoing it.

McCain was supposed to be completely against Obama signature piece of trash legislation and had campaigned against it for years. But, given the chance he sided with Obama and screwed over millions in a petty vindictive act on a personal grudge. My friend set he was a petty and arrogant narcissistic who only considered others long enough to criticize or make fun of them. That voted that screwed us all because Trump hurt his feelings proved how selfish and nasty he was.

Bb

This ,single handedly fuct every amerikan taxpayer up the pooper for eternity to be able to show DT the middle finger.
I could have forgiven him the rest of his douche-baggery but not this.

John you died miserably because you were a miserable excuse for a man and human being.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The epitome of a RINO. Spoke out against Obamacare. Campaigned against Obamacare.

When the R’s had the senate and repealing Zerocare was on the docket, instead of doing what was right, he took pride in voting against something that would give Trump a “win.” Actually thought he was hurting DJT. Stuck it to the rest of us.

Not that the R’s would have actually done anything after repealing, but that is a totally different rant.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by viking
Mcstain was an illegal alien loving, neocon toady. Piece of elitist trash from the jump. For many decades.

The bovine daughter he sired with the chick he married when he came back to the states after shîtting on the wife who stood by him through his stint as a POW is mildly bangable.

He’s rotting in hell and I’d sooner pisz on his grave than not.

Ok, now there’s one of the explanations I was looking for. Thanks gruff.

He was a big part of the peepee tape hoax as well.

He killed servicemen on a navy ship with his plane as well, I do not know the specifics but it has been put forth by many with more knowledge and insight than I that he not only achieved his rank/position but survived the resultant scandal because of his father.

‘Gruff, the incident on board the USS Forrestal was caused by a zuni rocket that was launched off a F4 Phantom by an electronic glitch. McCain flew A4’s… You seem to love parroting “False News”. I’m not defending his actions as a politician.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
He served our country.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He served our country.
^^^more proof he is a schidt bag

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by 45_100
McCain was responsible for one or more incidents aboard ship involving aircraft. He got captured by the NVA and capitalized on that to become a US Senator. He promoted the Russian collusion thing against Trump prompting Trump to say I prefer my heroes don’t get captured. McCain was the deciding vote in deciding not to abolish Obamacare because Trump twisted his shorts in a knot.

McCain was a terrible Senator for Arizona. He was a prick and they didn’t televise his funeral because they had to screw him into the ground he was so crooked. There is no doubt he won’t be needing a jacket where he spends eternity. Probably waiting for hitlery as we speak.

Exactly, he was hotdogging on the USS Forrestal, hot started his A-4 Skyhawk, caused explosion/fire that killed 134 sailors and injured 161.

It’s recorded that a zuni rocket mistakenly fired by a F4 started the fire, care to provide some other information?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by viking
Mcstain was an illegal alien loving, neocon toady. Piece of elitist trash from the jump. For many decades.

The bovine daughter he sired with the chick he married when he came back to the states after shîtting on the wife who stood by him through his stint as a POW is mildly bangable.

He’s rotting in hell and I’d sooner pisz on his grave than not.

Ok, now there’s one of the explanations I was looking for. Thanks gruff.

He was a big part of the peepee tape hoax as well.

He killed servicemen on a navy ship with his plane as well, I do not know the specifics but it has been put forth by many with more knowledge and insight than I that he not only achieved his rank/position but survived the resultant scandal because of his father.

‘Gruff, the incident on board the USS Forrestal was caused by a zuni rocket that was launched off a F4 Phantom by an electronic glitch. McCain flew A4’s… You seem to love parroting “False News”. I’m not defending his actions as a politician.

Lets pretend that is true. I'm not saying it is, and any "documentation" that it is is suspect on its face, given his connections and the plethora of folks that've come forth saying otherwise.

You'll note I did not mention his nickname of "songbird". Whether that is true or not isn't for me to say.

Everything else he did was undeniable even by you.

He was a piece of shît and the U.S. is better for him being out of the picture. He did a lot of damage while he was above ground.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BeanMan

That is what the investigation found.

Conspiracy theorists believe that investigation was akin to the Warren Commission, so don't plan on convincing anyone the federal government always uncovers the truth.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He served our country.

^^^Libtard.^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever he did in the Navy, set that aside. What he did in the US Senate was enough to justify a pauper's grave for him IMO.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He served our country.
He served himself. Dumped his loyal wife. Married into money. Total POS.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You all are being much too kind to John McCain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never Forget:

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"Untouchable". Exactly. I've read plenty of negative accounts by his naval aviator brethren. They hated him.

To be fair, Naval aviators hate everyone that isn't their favorite Naval aviator.

LOL

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (163bc, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,798 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,118
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.