-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are obviously talking about two different John McCain's. The version I was speaking of graduated at the bottom 1% of his class, was known as a playboy, didn't want to do the work, whose career was going nowhere and was talked out of dropping out of the military. Then he was shot down.

If his daddy hadn't been a highly regarded Admiral, John would have been driving a bus around the clouds at best.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Post it up Cap'n CutnPaste!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Love to have seen his Paw Paw face when he was notified that Johnny BeGood went Down..

“ Well he did take after his Ho Mothers Side “

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
You guys are vishuss. I know I spelled it wrong (vicious) but you get the idea.

McCain typified everything that's wrong with the criminal elite in this country. Made the grade on daddies coattails....made maximum use of his POW stint to bamboozle everybody. Was the maximum Neocon Rino....His Sumo lookalike daughter is cut from the same mold!

But the sheep never learn.

MAGA!

Another example of our system of education...reading comprehension is a challenge.. Being that McCain's "daddy" retired in 1972 whilst John S was still a POW he had nothing to do with his promotion to Commander, then later to Captain and his receiving the Silver Star. No issues with your initial statement but this "daddy" bullshit aside from being WRONG is pedantic.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
John "it's my turn" McCain failed to beat Obama. Despite being loved by the left. If all the people on the left that loved him had actually voted for him, we would have forgotten Obama existed. Oh, my bad, the left didn't love him until he started talking $@1t about Trump.

When he was running for President he was just another white, elitist, racist Noughzi, that was going to end SS,over turn RvW, only help the rich and destroy America. Or, whatever the legacy media has said about every republican presidential canidate going back to at least Reagan. After he spoke out against Trump, all was forgiven.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and everything he did and didn’t do was sanctioned by the GOP/RNC.

The Republican Establishment had no intention of overturning Obama Care, it was just simply Campaign Fodder to them.

When it came time to actually vote, The Republican Leadership chose McCain to cast the deciding vote so they, with the help of the media, could blame Trump for his mean tweets and his Unpresidential comments.

It worked to, Obama Care stayed, Trump got the blame and as we see in this thread, it has been forgotten.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Hmm, perhaps history. Custer was bottom of his class (34 of 34) and McCain was 5th from the bottom (894 of 899). Can you imagine that - 894th of 899. Damn sure helped that your daddy was a Navy Admiral. Unless you have proof othewise.

The proof is that Custer performed outstandingly, especially during the Civil War and as far as McCain, his "daddy" had nothing to do with his selection, NOTHING, nor his receiving a Silver Star or any of his other awards. The burden of proof is on YOU, Ace and again I ask, what is your expertise regarding Naval Aviation or for that matter the Navy in general?

Yeah, right. One of the dumbest guy in his class is the best pilot. HA HA HA HA grin grin

Good that he was not flying for a US Airline!

Are you too stupid to remember the old saying - not what you know but who you know? John McCain knew it in spades....and lived it.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of the people that have actually been in the USN know that McCain was little more than a spoiled frat boy who only got to where he was in the USN and then the senate by riding on the coattails of his father and grandfather, both of whom were 4 star admirals. If he hadn't had several 4 stars in his family he would have been kicked out of both the Naval Academy and flight school. He was directly responsible for crashing numerous planes and even when he was shot down he was operating in an area and in a manner that was against the orders of the mission.

Bottom line he was a clown and a fool.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RAM
There's a word for it........its coming to me..............its right on the tip of my tongue. I'm amazed none of you hasn't said it already.

Bazinga! Got it.

TRAITOR.

EXACTLY!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A low-life scumbag that should have died dangling under his chute before it hit the ground.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
The fact that AZ turned blue once he was gone tells you all you need to know.

Barry Goldwater is the gold standard in AZ politics. John McCain is a dried dog turd in comparison.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cindy McCain was very rich and the McCains were influential in Az. Politics. Like all incumbents he was a comfortable old shoe but a very stinky one. It’s hard to let go of the power and fame. He ended up dying a bitter old man disgracing the party that elected him. To this day his family carries on his tradition of grudge politics. Wherever his sole, if he ever had one, is it is most likely not resting in peace.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Most of the people that have actually been in the USN know that McCain was little more than a spoiled frat boy who only got to where he was in the USN and then the senate by riding on the coattails of his father and grandfather, both of whom were 4 star admirals. If he hadn't had several 4 stars in his family he would have been kicked out of both the Naval Academy and flight school. He was directly responsible for crashing numerous planes and even when he was shot down he was operating in an area and in a manner that was against the orders of the mission.

[Linked Image from images.gr-assets.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
mccain is an example of a failed democratic system. The fact that arizona kept electing that A hole all those times. He was petty and his own anger and butt hurt feelings impact how he voted. The guy stayed in the senate for the very end and should have resigned long before his death.

Same as Romney.

Would you say the same thing about mittens if the Utards send him to DC again?

I voted for him in the presidential election.

Bragging, Apologizing or Just trying to point out that you are an idiot?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MAC

obvious thanks for reposting. pilots are like doctors and will defend incompetent, dangerous co workers idiots who should have never gotten the job

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
…and everything he did and didn’t do was sanctioned by the GOP/RNC.

The Republican Establishment had no intention of overturning Obama Care, it was just simply Campaign Fodder to them.

When it came time to actually vote, The Republican Leadership chose McCain to cast the deciding vote so they, with the help of the media, could blame Trump for his mean tweets and his Unpresidential comments.

It worked to, Obama Care stayed, Trump got the blame and as we see in this thread, it has been forgotten.

Yes, the Rs are full of NWO puppets who are bought off, blackmailed, or threatened. So?

They are being drained just as Trump said it would be done and as Q let us know. The Old guard is being turned out for the new.

Just another lucky Quincidence, of course.

It's called a Swamp for a reason. Remember when you were letting us know if Trump had any brains and could pick good help he would have had it drained in a few years as you.would have done?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/20/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Futura
The fact that AZ turned blue once he was gone tells you all you need to know.

Barry Goldwater is the gold standard in AZ politics. John McCain is a dried dog turd in comparison.

Boom.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Still have not heard 1 person say it. The simple matter of fact is this McCain was picked and pushed by the left MSM as the republican presidential nominee . Once that was secured they dropped him like a used condom to push Obama. Yup the msm picked and pushed the republican loser and the Democrat loser to win all in 1 presidential election. Think back we all watched those commie bastard media fugs do just that. The main stream media azzholes have alot to answer for.
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by MAC

obvious thanks for reposting. pilots are like doctors and will defend incompetent, dangerous co workers idiots who should have never gotten the job

Another moron(s) making gross generalizations to prove a point they have NO CLUE as to WTF they are writing about.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

What’s your Story..

McStain should have been Tacked to a Silver Cross for all to See ..

Your WWII Reverence to Medals is Appalling in McStain Case

He is the Face of the Wicked..

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (338Rules, AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 1,311 guests, and 705 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,941
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.