Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
We must be running out of wetbacks, I just talked (mostly sign language) with foreman of a power line tree trimming crew working near the Flintshack. After the inevitable failure of communication wherein they cut my log intended for lumber into 5 foot chunks, I asked as best I could about the crews country of origin and green card, tarjeta verde si?. Turns out this bunch is from Cuba, turns out these hombres are here on a permisso trabajo. So I googles it, Biden admin has loosened the restrictions on compassionate work permits. Jeez Joe, thanks a lot. And another thing the neighbor and I noticed...you think a gang of unsupervised Mexicans are slow movers? This bunch of Cubans barely managed to dump one cedar, flat ground, right next to the road, limb it up, cut into 5 ft lengths in a mere...7 hours. Jeezus, my daughter would have been done in 15 minutes.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hold on to your drawers, Gertie!
It's just beginning!
Gov Abbott signed a law in Texas that CBP couldno longer cut the concertina wire the state and the Nat' Guard puts out.
CBP borrowed a front loader and lifted the wire so migrants could walk under it! 😖

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How well do front loaders travel with all the tires flat?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
The illegals I have used... outwork white US citizens three to one.

Overall... Americans are lazy as fugg.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Don't like what I said?

Go outwork a wetback...

AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
We have a big chicken processing plant here. Pay is decent but the work is tough. The staffing company brought in Marshall Islanders to do the tough work. They are a better behaved minority population than some of the other groups. Non violent, don't roam around and steal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Don't like what I said?

Go outwork a wetback...

AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!
Chill Cash, we don't care if you don't know about e-verify, but when yer done working their asses off for peanuts, send 'em back home.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Plenty here, we actually have roaming translators to help out. Tried to help a couple out today because our time clock was acting up at lunch time. They supposedly didn't speak English. Gave up and told them to fug off and get out of the country. Look on their faces they understood that.

Funny how that works.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Don't like what I said?

Go outwork a wetback...

AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

I have been out bid several times on drywall jobs and they beat me by 25%. They dont carry insurance, don't pay taxes, live free with their girlfriends that get much of their rent payed , free healthcare, subsidized utilities, EBT cards for free food and you wonder why they under bid me? They are also half my age and dont belong here. No?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I could get way more chit done if I didn't have to do it all myself.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ihookem
Don't like what I said?

Go outwork a wetback...

AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

I have been out bid several times on drywall jobs and they beat me by 25%. They dont carry insurance, don't pay taxes, live free with their girlfriends that get much of their rent payed , free healthcare, subsidized utilities, EBT cards for free food and you wonder why they under bid me? They are also half my age and dont belong here. No?
I’m about tired of their bs too

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I jus get sick of people thinking beaners work for nothing. Started with mexicans in ‘92 in tobacco. Best help I’d ever had!! As time goes forward, the groups charged more and did less. Normal. Just humans. Paying cash always.

Time goes on and all is fine because tobacco prices are increasing. We are in the 2010 time period now. i’m spending way too much time in the tobacco. SoI pencil it out and make a decision.

Each phase of the tobacco labor is contract by the job.
Each job can only cost so much.
My wages stayed the same, but each phase took a lot less time.
My hourly of 11.00$ went to $22-23/hr on the contract.
No onefucked around when we went to contract.
And we finished a month and a half earlier.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where, in Mexico?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
Don't like what I said?

Go outwork a wetback...

AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!

Exactly.

That’s the real cost of that cheap labor.

It’s easy to work for cheap when anything is better than the 3rd world chithole you come from and we subsidize the cheap labor for people gaming the system. With our national debt and inflation.

A free phone, free healthcare, free food for baby momma and the kids, WIC, subsidized housing, free schooling, free daycare, have a bunch of kids that will grow up to be on welfare and vote democrat, and claim one as an anchor baby and baby momma doesn’t claim the daddy for the rest so that he can live with her rent and child support free on her section 8 and all the gov benefits while the illegal. Hardworking or not has an under the table cash job. More Americans on welfare or working for lower wages, and the loss of our culture.

But hey the cost to get that drywall hung or new roof was cheaper out of pocket.

Fueling crazy inflation with all of those free benefits and kids that will vote democrat while clearing $40 per hr cash isn’t a bad deal for the wetback. I can’t imagine how anyone thinks that’s a good deal for America.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I can pay a wetback $40 an hour and he will work like a dog... before sunrise to after sunset...

Hell, many would kill someone for that wage...

Offer a white man $40 an hour... and he will whine like a bitch... and do 1/3 of of what a wetback will do.

Welcome to 2023 America...

Love it...

Or whine like a bitch...

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
There ain't no going back...

It ain't the fugging UAW for Pete's sake...

BTW... Enjoy that new $124,000 Ford F-150

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can’t imagine that you can’t find an American to work for $40 an hour. That translates to a better pay scale than the average middle class American.

The much hated overpaid union UAW workers make well under $40 per hour.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I could get way more chit done if I didn't have to do it all myself.

FACT Pard... FACT!

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I can’t imagine that you can’t find an American to work for $40 an hour. That translates to a better pay scale than the average middle class American.

Show up? Kinda sorta...

Work... HELL NO!

Americans are lazy as fugg...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Where, in Mexico?
It’s that wealthy first world country to our South that’s full of hardworking right wing voters.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,961
Posts18,519,472
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.