Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Denied a retrial. Tons of evidence he didn't kill Floyd.

Is .Gov trying to put him on ice before another dirty lil' secret gets the light of truth shown upon it ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Strong work, RAM.

First I am hearing of it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sorry been in the woods. Scanned first couple pages and saw nothing so threw it up.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAM
Sorry been in the woods. Scanned first couple pages and saw nothing so threw it up.

The wild woods of New Hampshire?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Wild as you have the ballz to make it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAM
Wild as you have the ballz to make it.

I bet you’re wild as a Pomeranian.

LOl

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heard he was transferred from max state prison in Minnesota to a med. federal prison in Tuscon, Arizona. Hear he was kept in protective custody in Minnesota maybe the feds put him in general population so the inmates would kill him looks like he's in serious condition from stab wounds.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
Heard he was transferred from max state prison in Minnesota to a med. federal prison in Tuscon, Arizona. Hear he was kept in protective custody in Minnesota maybe the feds put him in general population so the inmates would kill him looks like he's in serious condition from stab wounds.
They're realizing that people are starting to understand that he was railroaded by the left (and the establishment in general) into prison, and want him gone as soon as possible so people will just move on and forget about the whole thing. They put in the order to arrange for a shivving in prison.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They're realizing that people are starting to understand that he was railroaded by the left (and the establishment in general) into prison, and want him gone as soon as possible so people will just move on and forget about the whole thing. They put in the order to arrange for a shivving in prison.

Wouldn’t surprise me, but he’s a dead man walking the minute he hits Gen Pop. Was only a matter of time before some Lifer Niqqer got close enough to him.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/25/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Who was that on here that said they wanted to put a slug in his chest? They must be giddy at the news.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well I don't know Flave. The DAV's we assist to get back into real Public Woods on real hunts, rather than sitting in elevated Hotel Rooms waiting for a tethered farm raised deer to come out from behind a feeder, they all seem pretty excited.

But you just keep coming with the hate. Stick with what you know. Every group needs an azzhole, guess we're stuck with you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
You know Hillary didn't order it, she only uses pros that never miss.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Wouldn’t surprise me, but he’s a dead man walking the minute he hits Gen Pop. Was only a matter of time before some Lifer Niqqer got close enough to him.
Nah. There are plenty of places he can live in peace, if you're suggesting that some random black dude or a bunch of them are going to see him and go after him. Idaho, for example.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAM
Well I don't know Flave. The DAV's we assist to get back into real Public Woods on real hunts, rather than sitting in elevated Hotel Rooms waiting for a tethered farm raised deer to come out from behind a feeder, they all seem pretty excited.

But you just keep coming with the hate. Stick with what you know. Every group needs an azzhole, guess we're stuck with you.

The wild, wild, woods of NH.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dassa
Who was that on here that said they wanted to put a slug in his chest? They must be giddy at the news.

LOL

There were a bunch of them on here. They were all COVTARDS also.

Tarqueen and 700LH were some of the biggest social justice warriors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM

If you are part of an operation that helps disabled vets hunt, I truly appreciate that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,618
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.