Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Most people who get addicted to fentanyl end up over-dosing and dead. Overwhelmingly, they are drug users, homeless, on welfare or all three. In other words, they're not folks who help pull the wagon; rather, they're riding in it. High numbers of deaths in this cohorts (homeless, drug users and the welfare recipients) is therefore a good thing for the rest of us (who work and pay taxes). Let natural selection do its culling. Seems to be that the cartels are actually doing us a favor.

Tarquin
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Or any high school kid. So I cannot agree that it is doing any good at all.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Or any high school kid. So I cannot agree that it is doing any good at all.

There is collateral damage with every social policy. It's unavoidable. But the solution is really simple: don't use drugs. The deaths of tens of thousands of drug addicts, homeless dopers and welfare recipients every year (most all of whom are on SSDI) is a very good thing. Its Darwinism at work. Let it be so. Which raises an interesting question: why in hell do police departments resuscitate these people?

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/27/23.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Easy to talk like a fluttering [bleep], if everything you say is [bleep].

Throw your theory out to the dad of some young kid who got a little sideways, and is now dead.

Ever do some stupid crap? Young, or last week?
We all do.
I should be dead or in jail, and not for nasty crimes.

By the grace of God, I’m not.

Wishing for the death of total strangers illustrates what a POS you are.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Throw your theory out to the dad of some young kid who got a little sideways, and is now dead.

We all do.

Thank you.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

We all do.

That pretty much sums it up.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Most people who get addicted to fentanyl end up over-dosing and dead. Overwhelmingly, they are drug users, homeless, on welfare or all three. In other words, they're not folks who help pull the wagon; rather, they're riding in it. High numbers of deaths in this cohorts (homeless, drug users and the welfare recipients) is therefore a good thing for the rest of us (who work and pay taxes). Let natural selection do its culling. Seems to be that the cartels are actually doing us a favor.

What a moron.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He’s a Hillary guy, so “Bumps in the Road” are of no concern.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

We all do.

Yup.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If someone is knowingly using fentanyl and dies as a result, then they made bad decisions and paid the price. But someone who takes a pill that is made to look like a Xanax but is made from fentanyl, and dies as a result--they've been murdered.

IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

We all do.

Needed said & was said well.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Loves St. George.....hates Trump.....now hates Americans.....hahaha!

Queenie...you are a hysterical cùnt!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You are obviously extremely well informed and possess a brilliant mind.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

We all do.

Well stated.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I met a young man recently who was home from Afghanistan. He had been a Recon Marine while there. I don't know his particulars. But he's having a bad time with it.

Fentanyl is what he chose to deal with it. I don't think he deserves to die because of the chronic anxiety he developed while a Recon Marine in Afghanistan.

To sit and talk with him you wouldn't know he had such problems--well groomed, intelligent-- very friendly--married to a good woman and had two kids.

But war sent him home with demons. It's a very big damn shame.

And while I'm on the topic, fug Nikki Haley and any other government official who wants to ruin more American boy's lives by sending them into schitt that Americans have no business participating in.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I met a young man recently who was home from Afghanistan. He had been a Recon Marine while there. I don't know his particulars. But he's having a bad time with it.

Fentanyl is what he chose to deal with it. I don't think he deserves to die because of the chronic anxiety he developed while a Recon Marine in Afghanistan.

To sit and talk with him you wouldn't know he had such problems--well groomed, intelligent-- very friendly--married to a good woman and had two kids.

But war sent him home with demons. It's a very big damn shame.

And while I'm on the topic, fug Nikki Haley and any other government official who wants to ruin more American boy's lives by sending them into schitt that Americans have no business participating in.

Nah...all them service men and women that kill themselves every year are doing us a real favor....according to Queenie....and Ann Coulter presumably.

I am MAGA.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have for a long time believed a blind eye has been turned toward the importation and manufacturing of many of these drugs, someone needs to be accountable, by deportation, execution, or low cost life long prison sentences.
Its the Politicians who need to be held to a higher standard, to think their hands are tied is in itself the problem.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
This crap is the scourge of humanity. It needs to go along with the dealers that produce and push it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I worked with a trawler boat captain that had a man go into a drug induced schizophrenia and do a swan dive overboard out in the Gulf of Mexico. It happened at the end of their first day on the water. He had been smoking PCP laced marijuana and who knows what else while in town. My captain friend was seriously shook up as he had tried to convince the man that those voices were lying to him.

After a couple of months he told me he believed that every species needed a predator to weed out the weak and stupid and that dope was the human race's predator.

I don't really know what to say when someone knowingly uses stuff like heroin laced with fentanyl and now they are putting horse tranquilizer in the mix. If you tried to hand them a rattlesnake they would run and I think anyone with any awareness knows dope is more deadly. You can recover from a snake bite and you darn sure won't be falling in love with that poison.

I have a friend in North Texas that has been addicted to opioids ever since he had a motorcycle wreck years ago and he tells me the grip that stuff gets on you is hard to believe. He has a lot of trouble getting prescriptions now with all the crackdown on doctors. I hope he doesn't go to heroin which is what usually happens when they get cut off and that is where they pick up the deadly additives.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
This crap is the scourge of humanity. It needs to go along with the dealers that produce and push it.

Dealers these days have statues put up for them for pushing it.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 673, 1badf350, 29aholic, 40 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,847
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.