Hop To
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
https://canadahealthalliance.org/eating-bugs-is-being-pushed-for-the-future/

https://conservativefiringline.com/...on-facility-to-force-people-to-eat-bugs/

The far-left Canadian government has been caught pumping millions of dollars in taxpayer money into plans to eliminate traditional meat for public consumption and replace it with insect-based “foods.”

Canada’s World Economic Forum-controlled leadership has funneled $10 million into building the largest cricket-processing plant in the world.

According to documents obtained by The Counter Signal, the new insect plant will soon start operating out of London, Ontario.

Previous reports from 2022 indicate that Agriculture Canada gave $8.5 million to insect protein producers Aspire Food Group Ltd.

However, this newly uncovered government document suggests that in June 2020, Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s cabinet secretly committed $10 million from Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada (ISED).

The funding injection sought to get the cricket plant designed, built, and operational as soon as possible.

The Ministry of Innovation justified the funds by stating that crickets are a superior source of nutrition over plant-based foods and beef, chicken, and pork products.

“… Farming of insects, rather than animals, for protein uses less feed, water, and land and produces higher quality protein compared to plants,” the document states.

The ministry also indicated that the facility is easily scalable and can “automate large-scale production of cricket protein.”

Trudeau funneled cash to the insect protein company via his green slush fund, Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC), which is currently embroiled in a mismanagement scandal that caused CEO Leah Lawrence to resign on November 10, as the report notes.

SDTC board president Annette Verschuren also resigned this week after it was discovered she approved $217,000 in funding from SDTC to her own firm.

The $10 million insect protein discovery comes amid concerns from Canadian farmers that the Liberals’ fertilizer emissions reduction targets will harm crop production in the sphere of traditional agriculture.

By 2030, the Trudeau Liberals aim to reduce emissions from fertilizer use by 30% from 2020 levels.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/27/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I typically say "Canada is a Ruined Nation".

After reading that I will have to start saying "Canada is One F'ed Up Country"

I wonder if Trudeau is eating Crickets or Newfoundland Lobster or AAA Red Alberta Beef on our dime?

Thinking he is eating Lobster, and while he does he laughs and says, 'Let them eat Crickets".

God how I miss the Canada I grew up in.

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/27/23.

KB

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The World Economic Forum really doesn’t expect the population to eat bugs. This is all a diversion tactic. Yes, it does intend to seriously curtail current agricultural practices, but it has no intention of replacing traditional foods with insects. It will simply starve out the surplus population in order to achieve its goals of what it considers a sustainable level of humans on this planet (600 million).

The WEF policies are against modern agriculture, livestock rearing and the use of chemical inputs. If these agricultural methods are eliminated, switching to insect husbandry in order to feed 9 billion people will require the same industrial agricultural processes to do so. Wether one produces one ton of beef or one ton of cricket protein, the environmental impact will be identical. Better tighten your belt if the WEF has its way. It has found it more soothing to state that bugs will be on the menu than to say it will starve 85% of the current human population.

Nick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect you’re right, at least as to their intent. They want to remake the world, with their chosen on the tippy-top of the pyramid, and the rest as worker bees. I call it the New Feudalism, just like the old one, but with free wifi, health care, and more food, but of their choosing.

All my life the mantra has been that we need to feed the world, people are starving; in Europe (post WW2), Africa, the Middle East, and even here at home hunger is always been a problem for some. Largely it’s been a matter of distribution and access, but droughts, wars, and other disasters have also been factors. Now we have a powerful group, a cabal really, that are working to hobble food production all over the world in the name of environmentalism, saving the planet, Mother Earth, or whatever. If they succeed, the world will forever be teetering on the edge of disaster because all it will take is a little nudge from some mishap to tip it into famine, and those same people have the power to provide that at any time. Most people are totally dependent on commercial food production. If the NFs get control of enough of that, they’ll have the world by the short and curlies. They’re well along that path now with the mega-ag industy, and the purchase of vast tracts of productive land by billionaires and China.

There are other ways to bring the population down of course, war and manufactured diseases, but those pose risks to the Elites as well. Famine is pretty safe for them as they’ll have control of the food, and its production, as well as the power to take it from others at need.

There’s more to this of course, but that’s the bones of it, and it’s right in front of our faces if we just look.

What fresh Hell is this?
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
John the Baptiste lived on locusts, and wild honey, but that was his choice.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
John the Baptiste lived on locusts, and wild honey, but that was his choice.

I don’t believe there’s much honey on the menu they have planned for us.

And come to think of it, “fair chase” locusts are to farmed crickets as wild caught fish are to the ones they grow those cesspools known as fish farms.

What fresh Hell is this?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 63 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,714
Posts18,475,547
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.