Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Steve
I actually made a thread about it at the time. I did not get the jab. My employer had said they were going to require it, my daughter had/has a health condition that I could not afford to pay for without the insurance that was part of my employment.

That is the kind of thing I am talking about when I said you have no concept of what it means to be a head of household.

How'd it work out?

Kept the job. Sometimes the good guys win.

👍

Carpe' Scrotum
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by irfubar
Anyone who was dead set against the jab and folded like a wet Kleenex when threatened with job loss and got it, is a weak fuqk with no self respect

Pitiful and pathetic

I'd bet a lot of decisions are pretty damned easy when you've no one to support besides yourself lol

He works for himself... never had to make that decision... that makes it really easy to criticize others.....

Like I said, its great not being a slave

Slave

LOL

You were doing great until you called me a slave.... a bold face lie that diminishes any credibility you could ever hope to have here.... and you wonder why everyone thinks you are a dumbfuck...

Go fúck yourself

Slave.
Does your family wonder why you’re single with no kids?

Does your family wonder why you sit on the couch 24 hours a day posting here?

Worthless fuqker

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Are we going back again cmon fellas get back on trek

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Anyone who was dead set against the jab and folded like a wet Kleenex when threatened with job loss and got it, is a weak fuqk with no self respect

Pitiful and pathetic

I'd bet a lot of decisions are pretty damned easy when you've no one to support besides yourself lol

It’s great not being a slave!

😂😂😂

I'm glad you're happy with the lifestyle you chose.

I can remember what it was like to be single.

But you cannot begin to imagine what it's like to be the head of household with a family.

An honest man would temper his comments keeping that in mind.

Thanks. It’s a smart choice for a myriad of reasons.

It also takes balls to only rely on yourself

So you, being staunchly against the poison vax, would fold and get it if your boss told you to, or else?

I actually made a thread about it at the time. I did not get the jab. My employer had said they were going to require it, my daughter had/has a health condition that I could not afford to pay for without the insurance that was part of my employment.

That is the kind of thing I am talking about when I said you have no concept of what it means to be a head of household.

I remember and I get it.

But folding and compromising your integrity, doing something you absolutely know is bad for your health and may actually kill you for a job shows no confidence whatsoever in yourself to forge another path

It’s something weak slaves do

One view point.

Another is willingly sacrificing your own health or future for your dependents.

I'm being honest and not a dick when I say you do not have a seat at the table for that discussion.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Pitiful and pathetic

He works for himself... never had to make that decision... that makes it really easy to criticize others.....

Like I said, its great not being a slave

Slave

LOL

You were doing great until you called me a slave.... a bold face lie that diminishes any credibility you could ever hope to have here.... and you wonder why everyone thinks you are a dumbfuck...

Go fúck yourself

Slave.
Does your family wonder why you’re single with no kids?

Does your family wonder why you sit on the couch 24 hours a day posting here?

Worthless fuqker

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How'd it work out?

👍

Thing is if people would have resisted in mass there would have been nothing they could do.... so an argument could be made for the people that stayed and said hell no!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pitiful and pathetic

It’s great not being a slave!

😂😂😂

I'm glad you're happy with the lifestyle you chose.

I can remember what it was like to be single.

But you cannot begin to imagine what it's like to be the head of household with a family.

An honest man would temper his comments keeping that in mind.

Thanks. It’s a smart choice for a myriad of reasons.

It also takes balls to only rely on yourself

So you, being staunchly against the poison vax, would fold and get it if your boss told you to, or else?

I remember and I get it.

But folding and compromising your integrity, doing something you absolutely know is bad for your health and may actually kill you for a job shows no confidence whatsoever in yourself to forge another path

One view point.

Another is willingly sacrificing your own health or future for your dependents.

I'm being honest and not a dick when I say you do not have a seat at the table for that discussion.

Sacrificing your health KNOWINGLY because you’re in fear of your ability to provide while honoring your self esteem, beliefs and integrity

Sad

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How'd it work out?

👍

Thing is if people would have resisted in mass there would have been nothing they could do.... so an argument could be made for the people that stayed and said hell no!!!

Truth

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like I said, you don't have a seat at the table.

MAGA
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Bed time gnite😴😴😴

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said, you don't have a seat at the table.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember and I get it.

I would offer a counter point to Rick.

I didn't get jabbed but I know I just made a choice and there was no absolute proof that was the right decision at the time.

I know lots of people who got jabbed and they made that decision without absolutely knowing which was the best path.

The issue with Tactical Travis is his pathology of viciously attacking anyone who he thinks took the jab voluntarily while he was coerced in getting jabbed.

You can't blame a radid dog for trying to bite but you still have to put him down.

You can't blame a pathological liar for lying but you still have to call her out and put her down, metaphorically.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis the Pathological Liar keeping his job
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I remember and I get it.

I didn't get jabbed but I know I just made a choice and there was no absolute proof that was the right decision at the time.

I know lots of people who got jabbed and they made that decision without absolutely knowing which was the best path.

The issue with Tactical Travis is his pathology of viciously attacking anyone who he thinks took the jab voluntarily while he was coerced in getting jabbed.

You can't blame a radid dog for trying to bite but you still have to put him down.

You can't blame a pathological liar for lying but you still have to call her out and put her down, metaphorically.

How do you know Flave got the jab?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A few points:

Glad to see the BiPolar meds are working well enough that I am no longer on "Pretend Ignore". That's progress.

I don't know who "Flave" is other than a guy with bad teefs and a clock on a gold chain around his neck. I am specifically speaking of Tactical Travis.

Lastly, if you gently lobe a soft ball across the plate expect me to knock it out of the park.

[Linked Image from quirkybyte.com]

I am the Wizard. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Two different things

Getting the jab because your doctor recommends it for health and you’re uninformed and good with that is one thing; getting a substance injected into your body you already believe will do you harm because you’re dependent on a job for your livelihood is another.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Two different things

Getting the jab because your doctor recommends it for health and you’re uninformed and good with that is one thing; getting a substance injected into your body you already believe will do you harm because you’re dependent on a job for your livelihood is another.

Point taken.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A few points:

Glad to see the BiPolar meds are working well enough that I am no longer on "Pretend Ignore". That's progress.

I don't know who "Flave" is other than a guy with bad teefs and a clock on a gold chain around his neck. I am specifically speaking of Tactical Travis.

Lastly, if you gently lobe a soft ball across the plate expect me to knock it out of the park.

I am the Wizard. grin

I get it John, Travis pissed in your corn flakes and you hate him for it.... but lets say he hasn't had the jab, his employer mandated it and he resisted, then the tide turned and the mandate was dropped.... and the reason it was dropped was because tens of thousand Travis's said hell no!
That would make him and his peers hero's...... unless you can prove otherwise you would be wise to extend a benefit of a doubt....
Don't prove your critics right.
So put aside your butthurt and be a man of integrity. People will notice

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A few points:

I am the Wizard. grin

I get it John, Travis pissed in your corn flakes and you hate him for it.... but lets say he hasn't had the jab, his employer mandated it and he resisted, then the tide turned and the mandate was dropped.... and the reason it was dropped was because tens of thousand Travis's said hell no!
That would make him and his peers hero's...... unless you can prove otherwise you would be wise to extend a benefit of a doubt....

🤣

Where’s Waldo?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A few points:

I am the Wizard. grin

🤣

Where’s Waldo?

You should be taking notes also Rick, earn a little respect around here and you won't have to spend all your time bickering...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Rick and John , both single with no children. They always defend each other. Hmmmm

Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 1,925 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,243
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.