Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I would offer a counter point to Rick.
I didn't get jabbed but I know I just made a choice and there was no absolute proof that was the right decision at the time.
I know lots of people who got jabbed and they made that decision without absolutely knowing which was the best path.
The issue with Tactical Travis is his pathology of viciously attacking anyone who he thinks took the jab voluntarily while he was coerced in getting jabbed.
You can't blame a radid dog for trying to bite but you still have to put him down.
You can't blame a pathological liar for lying but you still have to call her out and put her down, metaphorically.
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis the Pathological Liar keeping his job
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
How do you know Flave got the jab?

A few points:

Glad to see the BiPolar meds are working well enough that I am no longer on "Pretend Ignore". That's progress.

I don't know who "Flave" is other than a guy with bad teefs and a clock on a gold chain around his neck. I am specifically speaking of Tactical Travis.

Lastly, if you gently lobe a soft ball across the plate expect me to knock it out of the park.

[Linked Image from quirkybyte.com]

I am the Wizard. grin

I get it John, Travis pissed in your corn flakes and you hate him for it.... but lets say he hasn't had the jab, his employer mandated it and he resisted, then the tide turned and the mandate was dropped.... and the reason it was dropped was because tens of thousand Travis's said hell no!
That would make him and his peers hero's...... unless you can prove otherwise you would be wise to extend a benefit of a doubt....
Don't prove your critics right.
So put aside your butthurt and be a man of integrity. People will notice

🤣

Where’s Waldo?

You should be taking notes also Rick, earn a little respect around here and you won't have to spend all your time bickering...

Strange that some can’t cipher truth, common sense and logic

Don’t give one fuqk about gaining respect from them

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would offer a counter point to Rick.
I didn't get jabbed but I know I just made a choice and there was no absolute proof that was the right decision at the time.
I know lots of people who got jabbed and they made that decision without absolutely knowing which was the best path.
The issue with Tactical Travis is his pathology of viciously attacking anyone who he thinks took the jab voluntarily while he was coerced in getting jabbed.
You can't blame a radid dog for trying to bite but you still have to put him down.
You can't blame a pathological liar for lying but you still have to call her out and put her down, metaphorically.
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis the Pathological Liar keeping his job
How do you know Flave got the jab?

A few points:

Glad to see the BiPolar meds are working well enough that I am no longer on "Pretend Ignore". That's progress.

I don't know who "Flave" is other than a guy with bad teefs and a clock on a gold chain around his neck. I am specifically speaking of Tactical Travis.

Lastly, if you gently lobe a soft ball across the plate expect me to knock it out of the park.

[Linked Image from quirkybyte.com]

I am the Wizard. grin

I get it John, Travis pissed in your corn flakes and you hate him for it.... but lets say he hasn't had the jab, his employer mandated it and he resisted, then the tide turned and the mandate was dropped.... and the reason it was dropped was because tens of thousand Travis's said hell no!
That would make him and his peers hero's...... unless you can prove otherwise you would be wise to extend a benefit of a doubt....

🤣

Where’s Waldo?

You should be taking notes also Rick, earn a little respect around here and you won't have to spend all your time bickering...

Strange that some can’t cipher truth, common sense and logic

Don’t give one fuqk about gaining respect from them

The radical left think they are 100% correct also..... I have noticed you get a few things wrong and I scratch my head thinkin WTF
Another thing I have noticed with you and John both you will argue with anyone you don't like.... seems very tiresome to me.
A person with real integrity will concede a point if it is true even though they personally don't care for that person.
Personal pride at the expense of integrity is not a win!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What point made is true?

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope.

You have pissed in my corn flakes because you like to mix things up for a bit of fun. That's what 24hr CF should be about.

You have never pathologically lied in an effort to do damage for the sake of doing damage.

There is a difference.

Tactical Travis is a pathological liar.

My anology to a rabid dog is spot on. He does not know why he is compelled to lie and attack just like he does not know why he breathes.

He took the jab but viciously attacks others who made the same decision because like a rabid dog it's just what he has to do.

Integrity means calling out a pathological liar, not enabling his toxic behaviour. Even here on 24hr CF.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What point made is true?

Basically i was talking in generalities... as for points made recently in this thread they are hypothetical as I don't know the truth.
I do know Travis and Gruff and I trust them.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope.

You have pissed in my corn flakes because you like to mix things up for a bit of fun. That's what 24hr CF should be about.

You have never pathologically lied in an effort to do damage for the sake of doing damage.

There is a difference.

My anology to a rabid dog is spot on. He does not know why he is compelled to lie and attack just like he does not know why he breathes.

He took the jab but viciously attacks others who made the same decision because like a rabid dog it's just what he has to do.

Integrity means calling out a pathological liar, not enabling his toxic behaviour. Even here on 24hr CF.

You are not the arbiter of the truth anymore than I am. We have opinions, thats all , including Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are not the arbiter of the truth anymore than I am. We have opinions, thats all , including Travis

Tactical Travis is a proven pathological liar.

He does it for sport here on the Campfire and has for many, many years.

Objective truth is real and to say Tactical Travis is just saying his opinion is the exact enabling behaviour that has led him to this toxic place in his life.

So go ahead and keep enabling.

You're not doing him any favors.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Objective truth is real and to say Tactical Travis is just saying his opinion is the exact enabling behaviour that has led him to this toxic place in his life.

That's pretty funny, coming from you.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-stopped-the-school-shooter#Post17283354

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I will not deny his rhetoric can be cutting.... but at the end of the day it's just some guy you have never met on the internet.
If everyone tires of him I am sure they will let him know and Travis will have to make a decision to either leave or spend his days fighting with everyone.... free speech means letting people you disagree with speak.
Fight them in the arena of ideas or out wit them, not an easy thing with Travis I will give you that.
You know as well as I do, these are the things that draw us to the campfire, it feels like the last bastion of free speech, love it at times and hate it at times... nobody cares.
The wild west of the net..... smile

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Like I said, its great not being a slave

Slave

LOL

Difference between first and second generation right there. First would be grateful and humble; second says shít like this. Way to personify the spoiled inheritor.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by dassa

That's pretty funny, coming from you.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-stopped-the-school-shooter#Post17283354

Boom

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will not deny his rhetoric can be cutting.... but at the end of the day it's just some guy you have never met on the internet.
If everyone tires of him I am sure they will let him know and Travis will have to make a decision to either leave or spend his days fighting with everyone.... free speech means letting people you disagree with speak.
Fight them in the arena of ideas or out wit them, not an easy thing with Travis I will give you that.
You know as well as I do, these are the things that draw us to the campfire, it feels like the last bastion of free speech, love it at times and hate it at times... nobody cares.

It's nothing about "rhetoric".

He didn't just do it here on the Campfire.

There is a real world out there and Tacitcal Travis attempted to to the same toxic things out there that he did here.

It just didn't work because he was running his suck to those that know.

In the industry it's really not a big world.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There is a real world out there and Tacitcal Travis attempted to to the same toxic things out there that he did here.

That may be true, I have no idea... but how are we to know? your rhetoric can be very toxic also...
I am curious in what way is Travis connected to the "industry" ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What industry is that?

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That may be true, I have no idea... but how are we to know? your rhetoric can be very toxic also...

I would agree that you have "no idea" because that's a different world than what we are doing here. No judgement.

Feel free to quote me being toxic in the context of attacking anyone who didn't throw the "first punch". I'll try to be better.

Tactical Travis has attended shooting instruction as a Border Patrol trainee and that's his attachment. He has also contacted individuals through other means.

To be fair, in the crowd I run with if you don't have haters on Social Media you are not moving the needle. I am well know to have moved the needle quite a bit.

24hr CF has a lot of positives but one must admitt there are more than a few toxic posters here that only live to attack others. It's really not a long list but we all know the posters here that only post attacks in a vain attempt to fill a hole in their soul.

Enabling that shitty behaviour only makes the site worse. Busting Ballz is fun because it's a very different thing and that's what sets 24hr apart.

It's always a bit funny to see some like you who is afraid of posting under your name telling guys like me and Rick C how this stuff all works.

Sack up and own your posts. Then you can talk.

Looking at you NannyGoatGruffHidingOnTheInternet.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/01/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would agree that you have "no idea" because that's a different world than what we are doing here. No judgement.

Feel free to quote me being toxic in the context of attacking anyone who didn't throw the "first punch". I'll try to be better.

Tactical Travis has attended shooting instruction as a Border Patrol trainee and that's his attachment. He has also contacted individuals through other means.

To be fair, in the crowd I run with if you don't have haters on Social Media you are not moving the needle. I am well know to have moved the needle quite a bit.

24hr CF has a lot of positives but one must admitt there are more than a few toxic posters here that only live to attack others. It's really not a long list but we all know the posters here that only post attacks in a vain attempt to fill a hole in their soul.

Enabling that shitty behaviour only makes the site worse. Busting Ballz is fun because it's a very different thing and that's what sets 24hr apart.

It's always a bit funny to see some like you who is afraid of posting under your name telling guys like me and Rick C how this stuff all works.

Well ok, thanks for the straight up answer... I don't agree with all of it , but that's ok.
As far as not posting under my name and being a coward for that, truth is nobody knows me nor cares who i am, seriously , it wouldn't move the needle.
I am much more open than most about me and my life , and truthfully I am not tech savvy nor social media savvy.
I have been told putting too much out there can be dangerous and right wing leaning people are hated by deraigned leftist....
I have had a couple of cyber slueth stalkers here and this is the only social media I do.
I don't have to engage to make money , I do it for my entertainment.
And I actually enjoy interacting with like minded gun sluts, we are an odd and rare breed.
And I have always been passionate about my political views and enjoy expressing them.
Maybe i seek different things from this place than you?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Yeah well,...you get toxic towards anyone who doesn't share your opinion on the Ukraine situation. so drop the "holier than thou" routine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah well,...you get toxic towards anyone who doesn't share your opinion on the Ukraine situation. so drop the "holier than thou" routine.

Quit being wrong and I won't seem so toxic. I don't have to suffer fools who can't understand how the world works.

The above is Bustin Ballz on Bristoe for funnzies. No harm is meant.

If you read this far you understand that opinion is one thing and pathological lying is a different thing.

I can bust Bristoe's old ballz (and might be wrong) without pathologically lying.

Ukraine is something that many can disagree about without lying. It's not simple.

Objectively, Bristoe might be right or I might be right about the best course of action but only time will tell.

But we all know The Wizard is right, Right? grin

The above is Bustin Ballz for funnzies not pathologically lying to do damage.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Funny you should talk about liars. I personally visited this business and saw nothing of John Burns or anyone that would say anything positive about John Burns. 50 ARs a year isn’t much to brag about for a so-called rifle manufacturer. If John was a part owner, it wasn’t revealed at my presence. This picture was taken while the business was open, not an indication of a thriving gun company…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10
80% of the Border Patrol Agents had gotten vaccinated - As of November 13th, 2021. 20% had not been vaccinated.

Per the article’s numbers. Of the 21,394 agents 17,394 are vaccinated, compared to roughly 4000 agents that had not been jabbed at the time of writing this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-43f5-11ec-8534-ec852a55e0e6_story.html

Of course you are free to believe whatever you want about Capt. Covid. If he’s your Pard. You’ll probably side with him. But don’t get ahead of yourselves and call BS on those of us who believe differently.

For me, I know he took the needle for these reasons. He’s a brokedick that hadn’t been in his new job very long. Losing his paycheck and pension, then trying to get employed during Covid and being an ‘Anti-vaxxer’ would have been difficult in LE at the time.
(Insert) for Gruff regarding psych test. I wasn’t always a painter. (Insert) for Flave…FU, who took the psych for you?

If Capt. Covid, was one of the few @ BP who refused the needle. Fine. But then why all the over the top, and over selling of his emotional distress and hate on the Fire for 2.5 years? You do know what his job is, right?

No, normal, LEO, would act out the way he did. Unless he’s is trying to cover something up about himself. “The lady doth protests too much, methinks”. Guilty is, how the guilty will act.

If you believe he wasn’t covering up…Cool. I’d say a dude like Capt. Hypercrite, would be enraged, seeing his options looking slim and uncertain to avoid getting the vaccine. So he let them jack the juice into him. Moderna or J&J x 2 plus boosters?

If you were being forced into something you would never agree to, but you’re hard stuck and with a family. Could you see yourself being a smidge angry at people who willingly took the jab? 🙋🏿

And the dude is a habitual and chronic liar for all things. So there is also that. lol

This is fun!

🦫

Two words:

Join a fugking gym.

LOL

What a left coast fugking loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 31 of 49 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 51 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,281
Posts18,525,579
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.