Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave
Flaves only friend, Gruff doesn't even like him.... ha

Let's ask Gruff about that.

Gruff?

Maybe if would buy one of his knives he will say something nice about you? naaaw
Flave sells knives ?, what type are they and where can they be resourced ?
Look. Another loser
Dumbazz thinks TTT makes knives.... Gruff makes the knives... dummy

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As one of my much younger , bipolar ex gf’s said : showing anger means there are feelings there . LOL

What kinda feelings are there ? LOL

One of Bleeder10's more hilarious assertions is that I disparaged people taking the COVTARD shot because their employer mandated it.

My son (something Bleeder10 will never have) is an 11 Bravo.

LOL

Left coast fugking losers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
As one of my much younger , bipolar ex gf’s said : showing anger means there are feelings there . LOL

One of Bleeder10's more hilarious assertions is that I disparaged people taking the COVTARD shot because their employer mandated it.

LOL

There’s always barber college.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There’s always barber college.

TFF

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

Which Covid jab did you take?

And, thank your son for his service in our Army.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Raise your hand if you give a fugk what Travis’s vax status is

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Flaves only friend, Gruff doesn't even like him.... ha

Let's ask Gruff about that.

Gruff?

Maybe if would buy one of his knives he will say something nice about you? naaaw
Flave sells knives ?, what type are they and where can they be resourced ?
Look. Another loser
Dumbazz thinks TTT makes knives.... Gruff makes the knives... dummy

How was I to know that ?, maybe read 34 pages of bitchin and bellyaching about 2 or 3 guys.....fugg that, never mind I can get plenty of knives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok Bwana , you are forgiven... if you promise to no longer express idiotic opinions regarding politics

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Which Covid jab did you take?

And, thank your son for his service in our Army.

🦫

She still thinks she has something.

LOL

I know, I know, "I could kick his ath."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ok Bwana , you are forgiven... if you promise to no longer express idiotic opinions regarding politics

You're exhibiting quite the vagina these days.

Low T?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're exhibiting quite the vagina these days.

Low T?

I am mellowing with age.... I thought we were all suppose to be pards or some schit..... [bleep]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

That’s what people fail to see, we all had to make choices, I was extremely lucky, and I was retired before the covid mandates from Biden came down. I have friends that are still upset that their careers and retirement were used against them to get the shot. I’m sure its easy for some to say oh you could’ve walked away but its hard to throw away 16-17 years in a job/career when you are close to retiring. What people fail to see in what you were doing is that you were railing against the individuals who advocated for these vaccines—the list on here is quite extensive. I know you would never criticize someone who had no choice in getting the shot. You're neither dumb nor naive; you understand that people have to make choices based on their families and their specific situations.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

That’s what people fail to see, we all had to make choices, I was extremely lucky, and I was retired before the covid mandates from Biden came down. I have friends that are still upset that their careers and retirement were used against them to get the shot. I’m sure its easy for some to say oh you could’ve walked away but its hard to throw away 16-17 years in a job/career when you are close to retiring. What people fail to see in what you were doing is that you were railing against the individuals who advocated for these vaccines—the list on here is quite extensive. I know you would never criticize someone who had no choice in getting the shot. You're neither dumb nor naive; you understand that people have to make choices based on their families and their specific situations.
Here, here.... toxic travis will be along shortly to question your masculinity though... low T and [bleep] like that

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

Here, here.... toxic travis will be along shortly to question your masculinity though... low T and [bleep] like that

If Beaver knew that Deflave got the vaccine 2.5 years ago, why did he wait so long to expose him? Why didn't he speak up back then when Deflave was calling his best friend Kingston a covtard daily??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody can start a thread about the best $12 pair of house shoes available on Amazon.com and if it goes on long enough it'll turn into a vaccination pissing match.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Somebody can start a thread about the best $12 pair of house shoes available on Amazon.com and if it goes on long enough it'll turn into a vaccination pissing match.

lol !!!!!

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Where’s Mrweener

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Right? brother Bristle,
Here I am enjoying a lovely snow day with my wife and dog, sippin my hot cocoa, admiring my Christmas tree and I look up and low and behold toxic travis is pissin in my cocoa.... probably spreading that RNA stuff from his covid shot.... [bleep], [bleep]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
80% of the Border Patrol Agents had gotten vaccinated - As of November 13th, 2021. 20% had not been vaccinated.

Per the article’s numbers. Of the 21,394 agents 17,394 are vaccinated, compared to roughly 4000 agents that had not been jabbed at the time of writing this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-43f5-11ec-8534-ec852a55e0e6_story.html

Of course you are free to believe whatever you want about Capt. Covid. If he’s your Pard. You’ll probably side with him. But don’t get ahead of yourselves and call BS on those of us who believe differently.

For me, I know he took the needle for these reasons. He’s a brokedick that hadn’t been in his new job very long. Losing his paycheck and pension, then trying to get employed during Covid and being an ‘Anti-vaxxer’ would have been difficult in LE at the time.
(Insert) for Gruff regarding psych test. I wasn’t always a painter. (Insert) for Flave…FU, who took the psych for you?

If Capt. Covid, was one of the few @ BP who refused the needle. Fine. But then why all the over the top, and over selling of his emotional distress and hate on the Fire for 2.5 years? You do know what his job is, right?

No, normal, LEO, would act out the way he did. Unless he’s is trying to cover something up about himself. “The lady doth protests too much, methinks”. Guilty is, how the guilty will act.

If you believe he wasn’t covering up…Cool. I’d say a dude like Capt. Hypercrite, would be enraged, seeing his options looking slim and uncertain to avoid getting the vaccine. So he let them jack the juice into him. Moderna or J&J x 2 plus boosters?

If you were being forced into something you would never agree to, but you’re hard stuck and with a family. Could you see yourself being a smidge angry at people who willingly took the jab? 🙋🏿

And the dude is a habitual and chronic liar for all things. So there is also that. lol

This is fun!

🦫

Two words:

Join a fugking gym.

LOL

What a left coast fugking loser.

Well thought out reply, Capt. Covtard.

Think whatever you need, believe however you want, about this idiot.

But he wasn’t one of the 4000 agents who stood and refused the vaccine.

He took the needle and stole 2.5 years of valor.

Anyone really that shocked by it?…I’m not.

Just another fùck’n clown, Beav exposed.

🦫

The funniest thing about women like Bleeder10 and Foreballz, and JohnnyGinBlossom is they are not joking.

They fugking believe this schit.

“Stolen valor.”

LOL

What would you call yourself after faking that you didn’t take the needle, or that you never wore a face diaper?

We all watched you prance around the forum's, popping off at anyone, no matter what their reasons were for submitting to the shots. Telling them how much of a dumbfùck they were.

You sure tried to hold yourself up to the historic standard of the 4000 BPA’s that held out and refused the Biden Administration mandate. Sadly, you were not one of the 4000.

What’s almost as fùcked up as your attempts to appear bullet proof on this thread to my accusation's. Is you misjudged most of the members here, who would have understood the horrible position you were placed into by .gov Liberals and having a family that needed your career to stay static.

Nobody, of any standard on the Fire, would have flipped you the shìt that you turned loose on them. Your low self esteem and need to always be seen as leader is/has always been suspect to me. Sorry Pard, that I rocked your insecurities a smidge.

You’ll survive this. Just keep telling lies and winking at yourself in the mirror, until you retire out. It’s all good, my little bitch.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
80% of the Border Patrol Agents had gotten vaccinated - As of November 13th, 2021. 20% had not been vaccinated.

Per the article’s numbers. Of the 21,394 agents 17,394 are vaccinated, compared to roughly 4000 agents that had not been jabbed at the time of writing this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-43f5-11ec-8534-ec852a55e0e6_story.html

Of course you are free to believe whatever you want about Capt. Covid. If he’s your Pard. You’ll probably side with him. But don’t get ahead of yourselves and call BS on those of us who believe differently.

For me, I know he took the needle for these reasons. He’s a brokedick that hadn’t been in his new job very long. Losing his paycheck and pension, then trying to get employed during Covid and being an ‘Anti-vaxxer’ would have been difficult in LE at the time.
(Insert) for Gruff regarding psych test. I wasn’t always a painter. (Insert) for Flave…FU, who took the psych for you?

If Capt. Covid, was one of the few @ BP who refused the needle. Fine. But then why all the over the top, and over selling of his emotional distress and hate on the Fire for 2.5 years? You do know what his job is, right?

No, normal, LEO, would act out the way he did. Unless he’s is trying to cover something up about himself. “The lady doth protests too much, methinks”. Guilty is, how the guilty will act.

If you believe he wasn’t covering up…Cool. I’d say a dude like Capt. Hypercrite, would be enraged, seeing his options looking slim and uncertain to avoid getting the vaccine. So he let them jack the juice into him. Moderna or J&J x 2 plus boosters?

If you were being forced into something you would never agree to, but you’re hard stuck and with a family. Could you see yourself being a smidge angry at people who willingly took the jab? 🙋🏿

And the dude is a habitual and chronic liar for all things. So there is also that. lol

This is fun!

🦫

Two words:

Join a fugking gym.

LOL

What a left coast fugking loser.

Well thought out reply, Capt. Covtard.

Think whatever you need, believe however you want, about this idiot.

But he wasn’t one of the 4000 agents who stood and refused the vaccine.

He took the needle and stole 2.5 years of valor.

Anyone really that shocked by it?…I’m not.

Just another fùck’n clown, Beav exposed.

🦫

The funniest thing about women like Bleeder10 and Foreballz, and JohnnyGinBlossom is they are not joking.

They fugking believe this schit.

“Stolen valor.”

LOL

What would you call yourself after faking that you didn’t take the needle, or that you never wore a face diaper?

We all watched you prance around the forum's, popping off at anyone, no matter what their reasons were for submitting to the shots. Telling them how much of a dumbfùck they were.

You sure tried to hold yourself up to the historic standard of the 4000 BPA’s that held out and refused the Biden Administration mandate. Sadly, you were not one of the 4000.

What’s almost as fùcked up as your attempts to appear bullet proof on this thread to my accusation's. Is you misjudged most of the members here, who would have understood the horrible position you were placed into by .gov Liberals and having a family that needed your career to stay static.

Nobody, of any standard on the Fire, would have flipped you the shìt that you turned loose on them. Your low self esteem and need to always be seen as leader is/has always been suspect to me. Sorry Pard, that I rocked your insecurities a smidge.

You’ll survive this. Just keep telling lies and winking at yourself in the mirror, until you retire out. It’s all good, my little bitch.

Lol

🦫

So, having Deflave repeatedly call your best friend Kingston a "covtard" for months wasn't enough for you to expose Deflave. But, apparently, labeling people on the Left Coast as "retards" was what finally broke the camel's back and led you to expose him. So much for friendship, I guess.

Page 35 of 49 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 270wsmnutt, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,261
Posts18,525,319
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.