OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Zero Hedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/p...rming-conference-literally-frozen-runway

Private Jets Headed To Global Warming Conference "Literally Frozen On Runway"
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, DEC 02, 2023 - 11:05 AM
While world leaders spoke at a 'global warming' conference in Dubai, located in the heart of the Arabian Desert, discussing the usual: banning gas stoves, cow farts, and petrol-powered vehicles, a powerful snowstorm grounded all flights at Munich Airport in Germany.

"Private jets in Munich on the way to Dubai global warming conference are literally frozen on the runway, which has turned into a glacier," said Ryan Maue, a meteorologist and former NOAA chief scientist.

Private jets in Munich on the way to Dubai global warming conference are literally frozen on the runway, which has turned into a glacier. https://t.co/Q2s9J5cLkE

— Ryan Maue (@RyanMaue) December 2, 2023

All flights have been canceled at Munich Airport.

What Munich Airport traffic usually looks like on a Saturday afternoon compared to today as the airport has closed due to heavy snowfall. MUC is expected to reopen tomorrow at 0500 UTC.

Nearly 600 flights at MUC canceled today. pic.twitter.com/1sVaeqSiWr

— Flightradar24 (@flightradar24) December 2, 2023
If not in years, Munich might have received the most significant snowfall on record.

With 44 cm left on the ground this morning, Munich, Germany has officially experienced its biggest December snowstorm on record.
pic.twitter.com/qMqEHoQiLj

— Nahel Belgherze (@WxNB_) December 2, 2023
Another inconvenient truth...

Europe hasn't seen a snow cover like this since 2010—60% is blanketed in white! ❄️ pic.twitter.com/zuDB1GfkxM

— Xavi Ruiz (@xruiztru) December 1, 2023
If world leaders actually believed in global warming, they would've not flown private jets to the desert. Furthermore, having a global warming conference in an area where it snows is just bad optics for these virtue-signaling elites.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
A few days ago I was at deer camp and at 8 PM my truck was frosted over. At 5 Am I checked accuweater for 3 towns within 10 miles to see what I should wear to hunt. They said the temp was 35 or 36. I went and started my truck and it said 22. The bastards have been lying about the temperatures since the Obama administration so they can fudge the average temperature higher. Then regulate us and tax us more based on fraudulent data. It is commonly 10 degrees colder than reported by the weather reporting agencies here in winter.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I think the Germans are now in the market for a few billion full volume cow farts. Frack baby, FRACK!!!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
A few days ago I was at deer camp and at 8 PM my truck was frosted over. At 5 Am I checked accuweater for 3 towns within 10 miles to see what I should wear to hunt. They said the temp was 35 or 36. I went and started my truck and it said 22. The bastards have been lying about the temperatures since the Obama administration so they can fudge the average temperature higher. Then regulate us and tax us more based on fraudulent data. It is commonly 10 degrees colder than reported by the weather reporting agencies here in winter.

It is currently summer here and I would be immensely pleased if it where ten degrees Celsius cooler.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 79S, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 17 invisible), 13,844 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,335
Posts18,546,246
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.