Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
That the best you can do?

Pacific coast Beaver can talk better schitt than you.

Don't be bringing that weak schitt into this thread.

Show him how to do it, Beav!

I've caused you both to meltdown more than once.

I'd say I talk schit pretty well.

LOL

PS-Your IQ is much lower than you think it is.

Post up those meltdowns you say you’ve caused me.

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

While I agree 200% with the spirit of your post.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

About his real name? Get real. Lol… It’s been on blast for eons around here.

But you, already know all of this.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

This is the point where you attempt to rationalize your actions. What you're engaged in is known as "rationalization," a psychological defense mechanism. In this process, individuals offer logical or reasonable explanations for their actions, which are, in reality, driven by other motivations like guilt, fear, or self-interest. It entails distorting facts and interpreting events in a manner that makes one's behavior seem more acceptable or justifiable.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

This is the point where you attempt to rationalize your actions. What you're engaged in is known as "rationalization," a psychological defense mechanism. In this process, individuals offer logical or reasonable explanations for their actions, which are, in reality, driven by other motivations like guilt, fear, or self-interest. It entails distorting facts and interpreting events in a manner that makes one's behavior seem more acceptable or justifiable.

Damn 79, can I hire you as my shrink? I am beginning to think you don't really work at the dump..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Lol

🦫

You’re so desperate, you’re now trying AI to protect your wounded pard?

JFC, you lose, too.

LMAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Neal operates in the cloud.

LMAO ! Food pictures don’t count. Especially if your a fat little bitch who’s not in the photo. 😂😂😂
You’re delirious, Neal. Go to the bitch corner.

You’ve occupied that space for years on the Fire.
Nobody else could fit with your fat girly ass riding the pine in there. 😂😂😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Post that PM and thread up where I’m breaking down. It won’t be interesting or what you’re saying it is.

This thread has been interesting though, for a lot of members.

My PM box has been stuffed for days…I’m having to delete messages. You know what that’s like. Wink!

Laffin, here…

🦫

You remind me a lot of Miss Lynn.

LOL

How many months of unemployment do you collect each year?

LMAO !

Ole Beaver needs to nominate himself for Campfire Beatdown of The Year !

That's already a given but where do i vote? haha

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Must really smart to get beat by a left coast loser lol

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Lol

🦫

You’re so desperate, you’re now trying AI to protect your wounded pard?

JFC, you lose, too.

LMAO

🦫

If you say so, about to get my degree in counseling..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What seemingly triggered all of this was Deflave calling people from Oregon "retards"? It appears that Beaver decided once and for all that he was going to put Deflave in his place for all to see. He rationalized that enough people on here dislike Deflave, so he would be viewed as some type of savior. However, Beaver, for all intents and purposes, lacks creativity and relies on emotional writing. The downfall of emotional writing leads to several issues, such as a lack of clarity, an overly dramatic tone, inconsistency, subjectivity, and clichés.
Beaver's decision to publicly expose someone, combined with emotional writing and a potential reliance on external validation, could indicate underlying emotional struggles, impulsivity, or a need for affirmation.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GOA
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 79S
What seemingly triggered all of this was Deflave calling people from Oregon "retards"? It appears that Beaver decided once and for all that he was going to put Deflave in his place for all to see. He rationalized that enough people on here dislike Deflave, so he would be viewed as some type of savior. However, Beaver, for all intents and purposes, lacks creativity and relies on emotional writing. The downfall of emotional writing leads to several issues, such as a lack of clarity, an overly dramatic tone, inconsistency, subjectivity, and clichés.
Beaver's decision to publicly expose someone, combined with emotional writing and a potential reliance on external validation, could indicate underlying emotional struggles, impulsivity, or a need for affirmation.

Desperate bitch get's hung playing the victim card and retreats to ChatGPT3 for a response. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The difficulty in engaging in reflective thinking about our actions often stems from societal norms and upbringing, which typically discourage or neglect the importance of introspection. This lack of emphasis on self-reflection can indeed make it challenging for individuals to navigate and understand their behaviors. Its on full display right here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oregon is calling up the fyrd tonight.

Socks and all lol

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Originally Posted by 79S

Desperate bitch get's hung playing the victim card and retreats to ChatGPT3 for a response. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

If you say so... everything on full display here is discussed in many texts. We could even use you as an example. You are running to Beaver's defense to reinforce that one is using AI. It's not unusual for these types of reactions, especially when they make one feel uncomfortable, like you. I told Ric Bin this place is a great study when it comes to mental health and how people interact with each other.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

If you say so... everything on full display here is discussed in many texts. We could even use you as an example. You are running to Beaver's defense to reinforce that one is using AI. It's not unusual for these types of reactions, especially when they make one feel uncomfortable, like you. I told Ric Bin this place is a great study when it comes to mental health and how people interact with each other.

79s gotta use the free version. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Well for the record, I am the only sane one here.... true

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can only imagine the PM traffic going on here.

MAGA
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I can only imagine a carpetbagging cuck from Pennsyltucky.

I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

79s gotta use the free version. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

What free version? Crisis and Trauma Counseling? Managing conflict thorough communication? Counselling and Psychotherapy? Co-Occurring disorders?

I had to pay for everyone of those text books. I wish they were free.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I can only imagine a carpetbagging cuck from Pennsyltucky.

Well you seem to know me, so stop by and say so next time you're in my zip code mr. sock puppet.

MAGA
Page 40 of 49 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,981
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.