Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,097 of 2,276 1 2 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2275 2276
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Do you believe in safe and effective and trust the science and have all 6 shots? Yes or no?

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

I asked first.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #18979049 12/02/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
People claim to have seen Bigfoot but no one can prove he exists. Maybe the Werewolves and Lizard people all share a house with Bigfoot. Sneaky little s hits.

Last edited by pyscodog; 12/02/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Whip still here? Did he post much? When was last time?

He chooses not to try and lead dumbassed horses butts to water. He has better things to do. I do also, but I am thankful for the Military Patriots plan to save America and the World and I'm thankful for them giving us Q so regular folks can have a clue and I think they and Trump deserve credit and appreciation for their sacrifice and effort and I thank GOD ALMIGHTY for giving them The Plan.

I could care less about the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew but many good guys were initially put off by the MSM/CIA Larp narrative and missed the pure genius of the Q Military Intel Crew letting us know what was going on without dropping too many names and specifics to quueer court trials and convictions.

It surely is The Greatest Show on earth with the greatest actors on earth pulling off the greatest Sting on earth in the Greatest Battle on Earth, the battle between Good (God) and Evil (Satan).

Too many don't realize that if Trump and the Patriots don't come out on top George Soros and Klaus Schwab will and the Agenda 2030 plan to destroy the Constitution and take our guns and 1A (the Campfire) away and starve the world population down to 500 million people will occur.

This battle that many are tired of and not interested in is more important than WW2. I can't imagine all of this country was not totally interested in WW2. They realized the survival of this country and their lives depended on it.

Before this Final Battle is over, we will all realize the whole world depends on it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

At some point one needs to ask themself how many naysayers here are swamp/Cabal plants.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18979315 12/02/23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22
Right. What about those werewolves, lizard people, and Heineken kegs of adrenochrome, dinkyjabroni?

What about them normie?

Do you think their existence is "fact?"

I linked to MANY stories from folks who say they are, but you have yet to post any facts that say they aren't. I won't hold my breath.

I can post many stories from folks who say the Easter Bunny is real also.

This whole thread is absolutely looney tunes. A true testament to the power of the dollar.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Right. What about those werewolves, lizard people, and Heineken kegs of adrenochrome, dinkyjabroni?

What about them normie?

Do you think their existence is "fact?"

I linked to MANY stories from folks who say they are, but you have yet to post any facts that say they aren't. I won't hold my breath.

I can post many stories from folks who say the Easter Bunny is real also.

This whole thread is absolutely looney tunes. A true testament to the power of the dollar.

Go ahead and post them.
Discernment skills are being tested almost every day. How do you think yours are holding up?

IC B2

Whip #18979585 12/02/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18979863 12/02/23
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Lol you sure you asked first pole?

Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet. Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument. You’re doing same thing and acting confident when most have seen how well that’s been working out for folks over the past 8 years lol. On all the hot button topics stuffed down our throats the past 8 years. Anyway did q say there are lizard people or are you just trying to lump a possible disinfo thing in with it to discredit it all? If it’s from q then I know which way I’d bet at this point. You do you though, we will continue to end up correct as time goes on.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Not sure how many times we need to go over this but the same could be said about safe and effective and trust the science so what about that?

You only admit disinfo comes from one side? You only think the bad side wouldn’t try to make the good side look wrong?

Which side got the safe and effective and trust the science right? Hmmm

LOL, should have seen that coming. More zero sum bullshìt.

So do you believe in werewolves and lizard people or not?

It's a yes or no question.

Do you believe in safe and effective and trust the science and have all 6 shots? Yes or no?

NO and few here do.

Whip #18980110 12/03/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Almost as good as the taint licking post.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet.

I should have known you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no, but an equivocation that puts you squarely on the fence. You don't want to say you believe lizard people and werewolves exist because you know how stupid that would make you look, but you can't say you don't believe they exist because that would go against the concept of the all-knowing oracle.

And it would also mean that q spouts bullsh*t, and we can't have that can we?

All you q-balls are the same, ask a simple yes or no question and you dodge deflect, ask more questions, add some totally irrelevant dialog, and say "I already answered it" when you haven't. You don't have the balls to answer with a yes or no, or admit that some of the stuff q comes out with is bullsh*t because that means most of it could be bullshit.

Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument.

That's not my argument dumbass, it's called "your strawman." If you think I said that, find it and post it.

IC B3

Whip #18981651 12/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet.

I should have known you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no, but an equivocation that puts you squarely on the fence. You don't want to say you believe lizard people and werewolves exist because you know how stupid that would make you look, but you can't say you don't believe they exist because that would go against the concept of the all-knowing oracle.

All you q-balls are the same, ask a simple yes or no question and you dodge deflect, ask more questions, add some totally irrelevant dialog, and say "I already answered it" when you haven't. You don't have the balls to answer with a yes or no, or admit that some of the stuff q comes out with is bullsh*t because that means most of it could be bullshit.

Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument.

That's not my argument dumbass, it's called "your strawman." If you think I said that, find it and post it.

He nailed your ass.
And look at you, you judge whether it is ok for someone to reserve judgement like you're some kind of god or high official.
You may have not said those words but you imply them 100%, so yes, that is your position and the whole world see's it as such.

Whip #18981676 12/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18981739 12/03/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18981753 12/03/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

He nailed your ass.

LOL, sure he did, chief.

Whip #18982085 12/03/23
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You gonna answer my questions now? I answered yours many times now.

So if your believe the tv gang the. You should have about 6 shots eh? How many you got? Explain your position? This selective believing is interesting isn’t it polesmoky. wink

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You gonna answer my questions now? I answered yours many times now.

So if your believe the tv gang the. You should have about 6 shots eh? How many you got? Explain your position? This selective believing is interesting isn’t it polesmoky. wink

So you're asking me to answer a simple yes or no question, as you failed to do? That's rich.

But since you can't figure out how to do it, I'll help you out.
Watch this closely:

"No."

LOL, now you try it.

Whip #18982735 12/03/23
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Did I miss something awesome or life changing that was predicted in this November to remember? Or was it postponed again?

You poor souls

Last edited by coach71; 12/03/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by coach71
Did I miss something awesome or life changing that was predicted in this November to remember?

We simply don't know. We know that "something big is going to happen, " but "nobody knows what it is."

LOL!

Whip #18982876 12/03/23
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Thanks smoke, so you you only believe some things your mind can handle when it can handle them, that’s great, I’m sure you’ll be 100% accurate going forward lol.

So funny, 8 years of ‘that’s never gonna happen’ happening at a pretty staggering rate...fascinating math you do. The odds are not in your favor.

You still didn’t quantify the lizard stuff is that actually q? As I said I don’t follow so not sure, if it is, the odds are not in your favor lol. And really, we’re corkscrewing through space on this impossi-ball? Same people telling us this brought us covid and climate change and trust the science lol. Like those aren’t big lies? So you just get to pick and choose which lies to believe or not based on your comfort level? Ok....understood. Amazing though that all things witnessed the past 8 years that’s your stance lol. Good luck with that.

Page 2,097 of 2,276 1 2 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2275 2276

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (1eyedmule, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 17Fan, 30 invisible), 2,206 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,599
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.