Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Israel is considering a plan to pump seawater into Hamas' tunnel system underneath the Gaza Strip, The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing U.S. officials.

The Israel Defense Forces has assembled five large seawater pumps capable of transferring thousands of cubic meters of water per hour from the Mediterranean Sea into the tunnels, according to the report.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/israel-hamas-flood/2023/12/05/id/1144767/

This solution was mentioned in a thread. Hope it gets done.

Update, it's happening: X link https://twitter.com/academic_la/status/1732129584777441406

Last edited by Mr_TooDogs; 12/05/23.

GOA

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
To bad they don't have hog lagoons to pump out....

Please don't feed the trolls!
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Hostages are or soon will be in those tunnels. Wonder what they will do about that problem.

Last edited by plumbum; 12/05/23.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think Israel is committed to killing off Hamas. At this point anybody underground is going to be there forever. They took a big chance of Hamas using the truce time to resupply and reinforce, they traded for hostages and took that chance. I doubt they will do it again but you never know. Gee way back when after 10/7 I mentioned pumping seawater in the tunnels to flood them and got told I was full of sh*t. Now Israel is talking about it they must be full of chit too. Lol. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It was reported early in the conflict that Egypt had pumped seawater into tunnels on their end.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I think Israel is committed to killing off Hamas. At this point anybody underground is going to be there forever. They took a big chance of Hamas using the truce time to resupply and reinforce, they traded for hostages and took that chance. I doubt they will do it again but you never know. Gee way back when after 10/7 I mentioned pumping seawater in the tunnels to flood them and got told I was full of sh*t. Now Israel is talking about it they must be full of chit too. Lol. Mb

Remember that^^^^
I suppose Israel is figuring there aren't too many living hostages remaining?

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Somebody must be reading the “fire”…….this was brought up here less than a week after the attack on Israel! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

Remember that^^^^

If any are alive……it’s a pretty safe bet that they wish they had died on the first day! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Hostages are or soon will be in those tunnels. Wonder what they will do about that problem.

Is what it is, they've suffered enough. Due to the fact they wont release those 18 women from the music festival just tells us they are dead or they will kill them before those women can tell the world about what has been done to them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Israel does that, they will be accused of genocide, regardless of any hostages locations.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 22250rem
If Israel does that, they will be accused of genocide, regardless of any hostages locations.

theyve already been accused of that, whats the difference now?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by killerv

Is what it is, they've suffered enough. Due to the fact they wont release those 18 women from the music festival just tells us they are dead or they will kill them before those women can tell the world about what has been done to them.

Correct

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by Raeford

Remember that^^^^

If any are alive……it’s a pretty safe bet that they wish they had died on the first day! memtb
No male captives have been released.
The Muzzies will probably kill all the male captives if they haven't already.
It's how they roll.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Israel commits genocide all the time and the Arabs and neighbors would return the favor to them if they could. It's one of those things we're best keeping our nose and dollars out of but it's past that point now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Israel commits genocide all the time and the Arabs and neighbors would return the favor to them if they could. It's one of those things we're best keeping our nose and dollars out of but it's past that point now.

If Israel was committing genocide on the people of Gaza…….the Jews are really bad at it!

You are one ignorant POS! memtb

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/palestinian-territory-occupied/population

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those goat-fuggers will bail out of those tunnels like scurrying rats. There better be patrols topside. Israel didn't build those sponge bombs without purpose.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I wonder what's going on in the U.S.A.? The only reports that get broadcast here are from Israel.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wonder what's going on in the U.S.A.? The only reports that get broadcast here are from Israel.

Kerry farts at 34 second timeline

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1731342486025441403

GOA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I recommended this right here on this forum a month ago. Mossad is watching our forum and picking up tips.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by killerv

No geniuses on the hamas crew they took their negative PR on their treatment of that Shani Louk gal. The women and girls who haven't suffered the same sure aren't going to be released to tell of their treatment or the.men either. I read the.other day that there were over 800 openings to the tunnels and the Israelis had taken care of over half them filled or imploded them. Apparently now feel that flooding is now viable. We've heard off and on about all the food, water, med supplies, ammunition and armaments in those tunnels .
Flooding them at this point would completely destroy all their logistical supply to carry on the warfare. So you keep the rest of them under surveillance and dose them with a rocket or bomb as needed. Even though the Jews are some of the richest people on the planet they would rather whine around for financial help than spend their own money and you can go to the bank on that. They know how our political system works and how damn tired US taxpayers are with the Ukraine fugs and Israeli problems. At this point in time killing off hamas by flooding them out is a damn cheap answer. If for no other reason than to conserve their resources for Hesbollah, Houthis, Islamic jihad turds that are going to take the same resources they are needlessly expending in Gaza. They know they will end up being right in the ctr of dealing effectively with Iran cause the rest of these turds are just Iranian proxies. Being done with Hamas is only the start of being done. If they could get away with it you damn well know they would just gas them and move on. You can bet your last dime that has allready been considered. The news we get day today doesn't reflect on the future battle plans Israel has either..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.