Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The earth is still recovering from the last ice age.
Those glaciers weren’t always there, melting ice reveals artifacts every year.
The earth goes through cycles and a human lifespan is way too short to reveal long term changes.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
i hate to admit it ,i agree with her.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well last I read Antarctica was making more ice than ever. Which is nice.

I’m good

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
i hate to admit it ,i agree with her.

Uh, you are right, I should have watched it....she is right.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I'm a meteorologist - have been for 40+ years. When Al Gore first came out announcing "global warming", I told my wife to watch - the biggest political and financial scam ever is unfolding in front of our eyes.

Everyone here should understand that when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and bugs were the size of Dobermans, North America had a tropical climate - HOT and humid!

Everyone here should also realize that occasionally, (roughly every 100,000 years) we have an ice age, with glaciers covering most of North America.

These swings in climate have been going on for millions of years - with NO input from industrial carbon dioxide. Our last ice age (called a glacial maximum) ended 11,000 years ago. WE'VE BEEN WARMING UP EVER SINCE.

Of course, there have been pauses, and even some reversals (look up the "little ice age" that occurred from the 1500's to the 1800's). The trend line of global temperatures looks like the Dow Jones index in a bad year.

Carbon dioxide IS a greenhouse gas, and it DOES have an influence. But it's a TINY influence, much less than other factors. The only reason the political left is hyping carbon dioxide is because it's a convenient boogeyman - easy to tax, easy to demonize ("Look at those big, bad coal plants spewing smoke into our beautiful environment!") - and it has the merest hint of scientific truth behind it.

Let me ask you a question: if you shot a 153gr bullet in your 7mm mag, would it travel faster than if you used a 154gr bullet? The simple answer is yes, maybe.

Maybe? Well, of course, it's a scientific fact that if the same pressure is acting on a lighter bullet, that bullet will travel faster.

But it depends on if you used the same shape bullet of the same construction, the same brand of brass case with the exact same neck tension and powder capacity, the same primer made in the same factory on the same day, the same powder from the same factory batch that you somehow were able to PERFECTLY match in number of grains poured into the case, in the same barrel in exactly the same condition of cleanliness and chamber temperature, fired at the same elevation in an atmosphere of exactly the same pressure, temperature, humidity, wind direction and speed.

Now think of CO2 as the 153gr bullet. Does it make a difference? Theoretically, yes. In reality? About as much as spitting in your bathtub.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Sako76
And climate change made Hillary ugly!

Hillary was born with an ugly soul. Time has caused her body to be as ugly as her heart.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y'all remember George Carlin's "Hippy Dippy Weatherman, Al Sleet" ?
George had them pegged 40 years before they went public.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox

Hillary was born with an ugly soul. Time has caused her body to be as ugly as her heart.

Hillary has a heart?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Funny as the video was, never forget, the SCAM is deadly serious.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Global Cooling is real.

Spock told us so in the late 1970's:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Hillary has a heart?

They found it during her last colonoscopy

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
climate change is natural and has been occuring since the beginning of time. The false parts are that is cause by humans and that we can fix it. Nothing but lies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They'll never interview that guy again...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the man-made climate change hoopla is pure-D BULLSHIT. End of story.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1badf350, 1941USMC, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 60 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,380
Posts18,506,679
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.