Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by 9point3
Just saw a report that the fellow is not a convicted felon and there has been or will be a $20m lawsuit filed.

Yep, no dope either, the fentanyl charge was bogus. Just another piece of sheit cop, this one just happened to have a c*nt.

It's being reported the whole contact was illegal.

He was changing his tire and see demanded to see ID. She had no reasonable suspicion he had committed, was committing, or about to commit a crime. He refused so she tased him.

If this is all true, he hit the lotto and she's done.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

He might get paid, but she may be fine. A lot of people support her actions.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by LBP
This one was friendly enough.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Don’t fall for her sweet smile. She’d taze your ‘nads at the drop of a hat…..
Oh she definitely knows how to handle nads! She’s the one from Tennessee that was banging half the department and a bunch ended up getting fired! 😂

She was an on-duty Mud Shark, had 3 or 4 boyfriends in uniform, plus, she was married to a white guy, I think he was a cop CUCK.

Fixed it for you.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Oh she definitely knows how to handle nads! She’s the one from Tennessee that was banging half the department and a bunch ended up getting fired! 😂

She was an on-duty Mud Shark, had 3 or 4 boyfriends in uniform, plus, she was married to a white guy, I think he was a cop CUCK.

Fixed it for you.

Be interesting to see if LaVergne had any Brady(those known to lie in their professional capacity) cops on the job.

From what i have read the cops involved in the incident who were fired, got fired for lying to the PD investigators.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just saw a report that the fellow is not a convicted felon and there has been or will be a $20m lawsuit filed.

Yep, no dope either, the fentanyl charge was bogus. Just another piece of sheit cop, this one just happened to have a c*nt.

He was changing his tire and see demanded to see ID. She had no reasonable suspicion he had committed, was committing, or about to commit a crime. He refused so she tased him.

Also reported that he does not have a felony.

Now think in the context of one of your friends being in the wrong place, wrong time, wrong cop.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

So, no awards?

Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Sako76
Just saw she was suspended for tasing the guy while handcuffed! Next, she will be fired and a lawsuit!
She deserves an award. A felon in possession of a firearm. I don't care how she got it and I don't give one rats behind what happened to the guy afterwards. She should keep her job and get a pay raise. I'll bet there are folks in $hithole cities in this country who agree with me. He wasn't packing that heater to keep his d*&k warm. Someone's life just got saved.

kwg

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

If true, her ass should be in the clink and charged with whatever the state version of assault is.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
REform better have a fat liability policy. And the copette better have a better personal one.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shootem
REform better have a fat liability policy. And the copette better have a better personal one.

She'll probably receive qualified immunity on the lawsuit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by auk1124

If true, her ass should be in the clink and charged with whatever the state version of assault is.

Incident happened on December 2nd and she is still free as a bird.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Strop10

Not likely. There’s no doubt she violated policy with that drive stun on a cuffed prisoner, who was not resisting. She may still be free but I’d be very surprised if she wasn’t charged criminally. If so, her agency will probably fire her and she’ll be on her own.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bobmar

Not likely. There’s no doubt she violated policy with that drive stun on a cuffed prisoner, who was not resisting. She may still be free but I’d be very surprised if she wasn’t charged criminally. If so, her agency will probably fire her and she’ll be on her own.

Very likely she will receive QI because cops receive qualified immunity when a judge feels they they concocted some novel way to violate rights.

No charges, just suspended.

Do you think Washington would be running around loose if he had assaulted her?

Somehow I doubt it was her first rodeo also.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bobmar

Very likely she will receive QI because cops receive qualified immunity when a judge feels they they concocted some novel way to violate rights.

No charges, just suspended.

Do you think Washington would be running around loose if he had assaulted her?

Somehow I doubt it was her first rodeo also.

Give it some time. It took 2 years to convict those Loveland cops.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Fixed it for you.

Be interesting to see if LaVergne had any Brady(those known to lie in their professional capacity) cops on the job.

From what i have read the cops involved in the incident who were fired, got fired for lying to the PD investigators.

Most agencies have a few officers on the Brady list, mine had several.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Fixed it for you.

Read about several cases where officers have been fired for lying to their superiors about something(often minor/trivial) and got fired for it, but officers lying to officially wrong a private citizen gets them on the Brady list(which still keeps them in a position to do harm by using the system) or they get a complete free pass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Well done! 10-95, 10-32 recovered.
I am to the point that I don't care what the cops do as long as I go out in the morning and my truck is still there, it has no broken windows and all of my tools are where I left them.

Take the chains off and let them do a job. I don't care if it's theirs or not. I am tired of paying for other folks "rights". Like the right to steal. The right to break into other folks homes. The rights to murder and assault.

Cut them loose and let them go to work. I'll bet the folks in Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York, Memphis, San Francisco and cities across America are begging for a strong police department right now. Let them have it.

kwg

Never forget that all those rules aren't really "to protect criminals".

Those rules are meant to protect YOU when The Boyz in Blue think they want YOU!

You "Cut them lose".
YOU ain't gonna like it!
Cops are just people, and certain bad types aspire to be cops.
They try to keep those out, but they slip through.

It could be your wife, daughter, son, you, that rolls through a stop,
after Barney was left off his leash.

Talk to 3 cops who you know to be solid, good guys.
Ask them if they would want their fellow officers off the leash given free reign.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Fixed it for you.

Read about several cases where officers have been fired for lying to their superiors about something(often minor/trivial) and got fired for it, but officers lying to officially wrong a private citizen gets them on the Brady list(which still keeps them in a position to do harm by using the system) or they get a complete free pass.

Do you know that cops officially can lie to to you?
Perfectly legal, then they can use what they get from it to put you in prision.

That you can be imprisoned for lying to them, under certain circumstances.

Or, that our FREE country is one of the few Democracies that allow such shenanigans?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Do you know that cops officially can lie to to you?
Perfectly legal, then they can use what they get from it to put you in prision.

That you can be imprisoned for lying to them, under certain circumstances.

Or, that our FREE country is one of the few Democracies that allow such shenanigans?

Has anyone considered that if you have done nothing wrong, it doesn’t matter what a cop says? If you don’t say anything at all and be polite, what does that cost?

Even when some over enthusiastic cop detains you for little or no reason, why get all worked up? Just be polite and move on…

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real question is....If this causes her and her husband to get divorced, are they still considered brother and sister?

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (AKislander, 300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, Alan_C, 11 invisible), 1,589 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,562
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.