Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Comic Book chit

It deserves reposting.

Here it is, the things that Jag and K22 believe:

"Do you all remember the "Cloaking Technology" in Black Panther that allowed the entire nation to be hidden from outsiders?

Do you know in real life we would call that a "Frequency Fence"?

(Tech that manipulates light and other electromagnetic waves, bending them around country making it invisible to outside observers)

What if I told you this is how nations on earth remain unseen who were more advanced in 1698 than America is today?

What if we have more than 25 continents as opposed to the 7 you know today?

Do you all know the magnitude of what disclosure is? You think America is the most advanced society in the world?

How would you know if you were not told of the other civilizations who were using vehicles in the 1600s?

So advanced they couldn't establish any maritime trade with any country because they were not technologically advanced enough.

Would you believe this exists? NASA knows. Why do you think all the intelligence agencies report to them?

Now do you see why there is so much secrecy surrounding Antarctica?

But the entire time I am not even talking about what's behind "The Ice Wall". You want to know where crude oil comes from?

They call it "The Great Gate". On the Southpole beyond the ice wall. The gate overlooks other land. Petroleum & Oil is rivers to them which makes it way underground to us that we need to drill for in order to access."

What, no video? If your going to show it, show it all.
And while you're on the subject, what do you know about frequency? How deep can you go on the subject?

Deep as science goes, but I doubt that's where you are thinking.

Frequency = series of events over time. Not werewolves.

Whip #19010857 12/13/23
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Hey guys, somebody post the most ridiculous thing your mind can imagine (or something even crazier than that) and post it on twitter.

What’s going happen then is the great make believe Ariel is going to pick up on it and claim he has inside knowledge. Then of course k22 or jag will post a link to it and claim it’s from Q

Whip #19010885 12/13/23
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody? Are your fingers broken? You call it, YOU do it. Give us a link so we can watch Ariel respond.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #19011044 12/13/23
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Never had a twitter account

K22 #19011182 12/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Maybe Trump was right in saying "Something Big is Coming and Nobody Knows ".

whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K22 #19011188 12/13/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Comic Book chit

It deserves reposting.

Here it is, the things that Jag and K22 believe:

"Do you all remember the "Cloaking Technology" in Black Panther that allowed the entire nation to be hidden from outsiders?

Do you know in real life we would call that a "Frequency Fence"?

(Tech that manipulates light and other electromagnetic waves, bending them around country making it invisible to outside observers)

What if I told you this is how nations on earth remain unseen who were more advanced in 1698 than America is today?

What if we have more than 25 continents as opposed to the 7 you know today?

Do you all know the magnitude of what disclosure is? You think America is the most advanced society in the world?

How would you know if you were not told of the other civilizations who were using vehicles in the 1600s?

So advanced they couldn't establish any maritime trade with any country because they were not technologically advanced enough.

Would you believe this exists? NASA knows. Why do you think all the intelligence agencies report to them?

Now do you see why there is so much secrecy surrounding Antarctica?

But the entire time I am not even talking about what's behind "The Ice Wall". You want to know where crude oil comes from?

They call it "The Great Gate". On the Southpole beyond the ice wall. The gate overlooks other land. Petroleum & Oil is rivers to them which makes it way underground to us that we need to drill for in order to access."

What, no video? If your going to show it, show it all.
And while you're on the subject, what do you know about frequency? How deep can you go on the subject?

He can go knee deep to a puddle duck with daily frequency.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by coach71
Hey guys, somebody post the most ridiculous thing your mind can imagine (or something even crazier than that) and post it on twitter.

What’s going happen then is the great make believe Ariel is going to pick up on it and claim he has inside knowledge. Then of course k22 or jag will post a link to it and claim it’s from Q

The most ridiculous thing I can ponder would be your lame brakn being able to connect the dots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/14/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The most ridiculous thing I can ponder would be your lame bran being able to connect the dots.

Helps to spell “brain” correctly when attempting to insult the intelligence of others; else you’re just another Metamucil sucking, bran connecting, mentally constipated old twat.

Whip #19011275 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

The most ridiculous thing I can ponder would be your lame bran being able to connect the dots.

Helps to spell “brain” correctly when attempting to insult the intelligence of others; else you’re just another Metamucil sucking, bran connecting, mentally constipated old twat.

LOL BOOM!

IC B3

Whip #19012128 12/14/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Do any of the "Q" followers ever read some of this "stuff" coming off of X and say "I'm not to sure I believe that crap"? Or do they say, It came off X and Ariel or the cowboy Derek said it, it must be true????????? I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. But that's just me! I'm a prove it type of person.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Do any of the "Q" followers ever read some of this "stuff" coming off of X and say "I'm not to sure I believe that crap"? Or do they say, It came off X and Ariel or the cowboy Derek said it, it must be true????????? I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. But that's just me! I'm a prove it type of person.

I don't follow it all so hear that point. Have seen enough though to know it could all be explained at some point but tip of iceberg, have seen enough to know we are at war for all the marbles, have seen enough to know there have been many ways we've been triggered to start waking from decades of programming and manipulation by those in control of the official microphone.

so what have you seen the past 8 years then? agree with stance, also understand that this is the Information Age which is loaded with both info and disninfo, do you not see there's a power struggle for the microphone? do you know why that is? do you not see almost every country's people is at war with it's own government right now? do you know why that is? have you not noticed what we've learned about our wonderful once trusted legacy media is now to be taken with a grain of salt? does anyone still trust the news after covid and climate change scams?

you could skip everything said in this entire 2121 pages and just look back on all we've witnessed and collectively learned about in the past 8 years to get confirmations about a ton of things, and see how big this ship is and how long it took us to get to this point and therefore how long it might take us to turn it around...if even possible, but one thing is for sure...yes we let it get there, we accepted over time all the bread, circuses and lies, and maybe we are too far gone to save ourselves without help, but one has to hope that there was always more good than bad and that good would be working away in the background to get ahead of those who've been relentless and in control for a few thousand years from the shadows...

does this power struggle for the microphone use psychological warfare on the people? do they understand to discredit a truth they can flood the subject with hundreds of 'theories' and overwhelm the people into saying 'it's all bull' and giving up on it...do you understand the power of psychological side of this?

are we waking up on mass collective? do we also know a lot more about elections? do we know a lot more about the 2-party divide and that all 2-party divides are manufactured now? completely unnatural....so you have markers, how was a lot of this new knowledge about the world relayed to us, how did it get us stimulated and engaged to learn more? what was your trigger? covid? elections? Q? climate change?

to dismiss Q in all of this would be silly at this point, look how far we've come in such a short amount of time, you waste your time here if you just bark about nothing when 8 years of a whole bunch has happened, and if you think this is it then you're not paying attention...this is the tip of the iceberg what we're going to have to unlearn and relearn about this world and our existence so keep your helmet close bud, this has only gone one direction and it won't change, it only speeds up one direction....get on board, figure it out, or bark and end up on the wrong side of this longer than most wink

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/14/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Maybe Trump was right in saying "Something Big is Coming and Nobody Knows ".

whistle

jag: If you stop and think about it, at any point in time there's always something big coming.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #19012539 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19012542 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19012557 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

I don't follow it all so hear that point. Have seen enough though to know it could all be explained at some point but tip of iceberg, have seen enough to know we are at war for all the marbles, have seen enough to know there have been many ways we've been triggered to start waking from decades of programming and manipulation by those in control of the official microphone.

so what have you seen the past 8 years then? agree with stance, also understand that this is the Information Age which is loaded with both info and disninfo, do you not see there's a power struggle for the microphone? do you know why that is? do you not see almost every country's people is at war with it's own government right now? do you know why that is? have you not noticed what we've learned about our wonderful once trusted legacy media is now to be taken with a grain of salt? does anyone still trust the news after covid and climate change scams?

you could skip everything said in this entire 2121 pages and just look back on all we've witnessed and collectively learned about in the past 8 years to get confirmations about a ton of things, and see how big this ship is and how long it took us to get to this point and therefore how long it might take us to turn it around...if even possible, but one thing is for sure...yes we let it get there, we accepted over time all the bread, circuses and lies, and maybe we are too far gone to save ourselves without help, but one has to hope that there was always more good than bad and that good would be working away in the background to get ahead of those who've been relentless and in control for a few thousand years from the shadows...

does this power struggle for the microphone use psychological warfare on the people? do they understand to discredit a truth they can flood the subject with hundreds of 'theories' and overwhelm the people into saying 'it's all bull' and giving up on it...do you understand the power of psychological side of this?

are we waking up on mass collective? do we also know a lot more about elections? do we know a lot more about the 2-party divide and that all 2-party divides are manufactured now? completely unnatural....so you have markers, how was a lot of this new knowledge about the world relayed to us, how did it get us stimulated and engaged to learn more? what was your trigger? covid? elections? Q? climate change?

to dismiss Q in all of this would be silly at this point, look how far we've come in such a short amount of time, you waste your time here if you just bark about nothing when 8 years of a whole bunch has happened, and if you think this is it then you're not paying attention...this is the tip of the iceberg what we're going to have to unlearn and relearn about this world and our existence so keep your helmet close bud, this has only gone one direction and it won't change, it only speeds up one direction....get on board, figure it out, or bark and end up on the wrong side of this longer than most wink

They worship the CYAs MSM and believe what they are told because HE has blinded them. They can not see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/14/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

They worship the CYAs MSM and believe what they are told because HE has blinded them. They can not see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag ONCE AGAIN what you fail to post is the amount of time between the compared pictures!!! Hope you are aware that humans do tend to significantly change in appearance between say age 60 and 80!!! Often more significantly when you consider health issues like Slow Joes dementia etc. Also you never answered a while back when Goalie I believe it was asked you how it would benefit the Dems to replace the "real" Joe with an imposter who acts senile, falls UP steps etc etc?

Whip #19012781 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19012811 12/14/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,121 of 2,276 1 2 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2275 2276

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,707
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.